Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3301 times)
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:33:46 PM

Tired? Yes, I am; and I don't think there's many people who are not!  Grin

This has been a tedious market for a loooong time and it's human nature to get tired when things are not exciting, but let's not let feelings affect our judgement and market behavior.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:41:09 PM

It is already longer than expected! Sometimes i feel like quiting and then i remind myself why i started this at first. I believe in cryptocurrency and the future is bright. So i won’t give up.
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:48:16 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
It makes me satisfy that the cryto community is still alive and can kick off the market in prices. Bear market is not permanent this year is expected for the recovery so lets put our trust in crypto and everything will be fine and you have said crypto is growing and that the evedince that crypto is still there.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 09:57:30 PM

There is nothing like quit in my dictionary as far as crypto market is concern, I would rather keep waiting than to quit.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:01:12 PM

I think many have been tired of waiting and have already quit cryptocurrencies altogether. I mean, just look at this forum's number of new posts. It has significantly gone down, the least activity since Bitcoin popped in January 2018.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
bettercrypto

Activity: 1358
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 10:04:32 PM

Year 2018 was.over wherein the prices really go down and down. This year is a bit better because the prices are moving sideways. This scenario is somehow a good time to trade. Skilled traders are really maximizing the sideway movement. Taking advantage of the situation. However, for those who have bought their coins at high price, they have no choice but to wait. Just like they say, you don't want to regret everything. So have patience.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Juse14

Activity: 952
Merit: 363

Duelbits

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:09:45 PM

If you have a good patien, i belive your patien will get pay after the price was reaching a new ATH or your target. Just believe it and someday you will get pay from your patience.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:18:11 PM

I think many have been tired of waiting and have already quit cryptocurrencies altogether. I mean, just look at this forum's number of new posts. It has significantly gone down, the least activity since Bitcoin popped in January 2018.

Those who quit were those that invested last quarter of 2017. Maybe, they thought buying bitcoin is a get-rich-quick scheme. If you really know how crypto works, you wouldn't quit for nothing.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:13:24 PM

Obviously we are looking a different movie as I do not see the total market cap growing and growing. Crypto is here to stay and so do I. Do not leave the market as I believe in this technology no matter what is the market cap.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:17:45 PM

Right now their are so many newbie  or those who want to be earn easily was impatient they don't  want to wsit but they want earn  as soon as possible. Here in cryptocurrency was not easily to earn you are always need yo take a risk specially this last few days and this upcoming days that we didn't  know what is the future of the value but we need to be patient and wait don't  be tired.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:58:35 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
At every point especially during the bad market run, I always feel like just quitting and running away from cryptocurrency but the desire to recover my previous losses kept pulling me back.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:19:13 AM

The value of my cryptos got pretty low and I only have sell few of it, I have no other choice but to still wait for the chance for the market to comeback like what happened last 2017
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:40:13 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed?
Even though it stays longer, I won't ever take my leave and forget cryptocurrency that easily especially that I earn a lot of earnings and knowledge in cryptocuurency. It is not a reason for me to leave the crypto world. I believe that crypto will keep help soon by joining bounties to earn some big earnings. I've never tired waiting for cryptocurrency to increased because it is part of crypto world.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:18:45 AM

The value of my cryptos got pretty low and I only have sell few of it, I have no other choice but to still wait for the chance for the market to comeback like what happened last 2017
the market is still often up and down, yesterday there was an improvement and it turns out now that Crypto is down again and again.
for those who don't have great patience maybe they will take a short break until Crypto improves, but for those who remain patient, they will stay here and monitor it often. to come back like 2017 is very difficult, so we don't expect too much, we live it and hopefully there will be changes, yes, even though it's not as high as 2017.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:51:14 AM

the market is still often up and down, yesterday there was an improvement and it turns out now that Crypto is down again and again.
for those who don't have great patience maybe they will take a short break until Crypto improves, but for those who remain patient, they will stay here and monitor it often. to come back like 2017 is very difficult, so we don't expect too much, we live it and hopefully there will be changes, yes, even though it's not as high as 2017.
yes we will soon see many changes in the market in 2019, if we have patience and wait, we will definitely be profitable because 2019 the market will be better than 2018. Compared with 2017 because it is the peak of this market, it is difficult for the market to repeat like that

ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:12:10 AM

After sometimes in this cryptocurrency world, i feel like the waiting time is some of the part of cryptocurrency.
There aren't something that will came up in an instant, just like if we plant on a fruit tree, we will need sometimes before the tree grow generating fruit.
that is what i think about cryptocurrency.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:20:40 AM

Even the bear market will occur more time, I will still stay here in the cryptocurrency world. I have a strong hand where I can wait more time to sell my coins. I improved my patience long time ago and it is the reason why I still here in the market.

deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:04:47 AM

Naturally, if you feel that way, it would be better if you are patient in situations like this, with patience that you do now, in the future you will get results that are in accordance with what you expect, confident and trusting in the future it will run smoothly

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 04:30:01 AM

One thing is very clear that due to this longest bearish market every trader, investor is disappointed and now want market stability but no one knows the actual condition.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:00:14 AM

I prefer long-term investment. Recently I do not actively monitor what is happening in the cryptocurrency market and it seems to me that I can not always respond quickly to changes. So it is more reasonable for me to make money in a passive way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: