Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3301 times)
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 04:38:42 PM

Hold is gold things for every cryptocurrency investor's. But since last year thats mimd set changed with lossing holding capitals
 Also some coins makeup with some swap coins technologies. If we hold some coins for longterms. Definitely we should be touch in there any updates.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:57:40 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Of course I'm tired of waiting, but I'm not going to give up and leave, I understand what I expect from the crypto currency and how much more I can withstand, it's better in my opinion to endure and wait than to give up and then regret it
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:59:21 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Honestly speaking sometimes im getting tired and thinking of a crypto- exit specially in October 2018 When the market has suddenly goes down continueously and im loosing heavy on my some Altcoins holding. But ive change my mind when i compare the previous data of the market from 2015-2016 respectively the market was recovered  at no time since then. Im sure that there is a valid reason why the Market is down faster like this hoping positively!
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:03:04 PM

Of course I'm tired of waiting, but I'm not going to give up and leave, I understand what I expect from the crypto currency and how much more I can withstand, it's better in my opinion to endure and wait than to give up and then regret it

Well, let's see. Cryptocurrency is no longer a fashion trend. In fact, it is. Projects do not pay. Cheat And waiting for a miracle is stupid.  I, as a hunter, refused to do most of the work. Because my work just does not pay off today.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:06:53 PM

I will not leave the market in any condition. I will strive until the market recovers itself. We have to work hard and take actions towards the current market for better future results.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:09:36 PM

I will not leave the market in any condition. I will strive until the market recovers itself. We have to work hard and take actions towards the current market for better future results.

It is good when there is confidence and there is an opportunity and patience to wait for growth, but many lack this and they either have already sold their coins or will sell when the next wave of falls occurs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:09:46 PM

Of course, it becomes very difficult for many players in the market to wait for the market to rise from the bottom, especially if we take into account the long time of its recovery. In my opinion, you need to believe in the bright future of the market and your coins, and you will definitely come to success.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:11:55 PM

no,, I don't tired for waiting. because I have lot confidence to crypto currency. all time is not good for crypto market. all market stay good or bad time. so I believe that,, the crypto market will come back shortly.. so I will waiting for right time.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:45:11 PM

I do not understand why leaving the crypto market while there are prospects for its growth. I will stay here until the end until I know for sure whether it will grow or not. The market was created to ensure that the prices of the traded coins constantly fluctuated, and to leave the market when prices went down was stupid.
I will wait for growth as much time as necessary.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:50:33 PM

I'm never tired of waiting for crypto adoption and market uptrend. Actually I don't sit back and wait for bull run, I strongly believe we need more and more adoption and not price uptrend right now. We need something that will reduce the market volatility, that's mainstream adoption. It will take time, but slow and steady, it will come.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:52:33 PM

I have no thoughts at all to leave the cryptocurrency even though the bear market is taking so long. Why? Because I had already made an investment last year and had not yet made a profit even the capital had not returned so I decided to keep waiting for the market to improve, I am sure the market situation will not continue like this, surely one day the market conditions will change and people the patient will get the results they expect.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:52:59 PM

Tired of course, because it has taken a lot of time especially since bitcoin has experienced a very high price surge. all attention and news must always be focused on bitcoin can't be missed at all.
but I can't leave Bitcoin because I have been following the development of bitcoin for a long time.
the current bear market i think is still pretty good, at least the price is still above $1000 compared to 2 years ago.
as we can see the price now mostly stable at price around $3500, this is still good.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 06:42:43 PM

I'm not tired of waiting, but right now I'm getting tired of seeing the current market. You know that for months the market has been in a downtrend so maybe it's not just me who feels this.

we need a new passion to make the market more beautiful.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:47:20 PM

I'm not tired of waiting, but right now I'm getting tired of seeing the current market. You know that for months the market has been in a downtrend so maybe it's not just me who feels this.

we need a new passion to make the market more beautiful.
I would like to be mistaken, but it seems to me that a significant increase in the cryptocurrency should be expected only after a couple of years.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:52:06 PM

Feeling tired of waiting long enough, but I believe that the road to success is not as easy as we think. For this reason, I persevered and believed that crypto would soon rise in price and could provide many benefits in my next life.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 426

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:56:13 PM

Feeling tired of waiting long enough, but I believe that the road to success is not as easy as we think. For this reason, I persevered and believed that crypto would soon rise in price and could provide many benefits in my next life.
if you hope that you should do research for your expectations. whether it will be achieved quickly or not for the expectations you put forth. because I personally am quite tired of holding a few coins and I try to forget the benefits of the coin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:01:55 PM

There is no way I will leave this market. I've been here since bitcoin was 200$ and i won't leave it now, not at this level.
Market has to seriously crash and then i would think to leave it. I am fine with current state.
Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:10:29 PM

There is no where for me to run to in cryptocurrency. If I decide to cash out, I leave with nothing. So it's best to just forget all the investments I've made, that way waiting for the market to grow will be easier
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 07:35:50 PM

to work on focus as extending use with beginning initiation as authorizing use of option as the practice on releasing use with resource to returns as the refeerence on profit to collects with the finest of terms as the bitcoin finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:52:04 PM

There are some set of people who want the bear market to continue. As a matter of fact, this is the best time for them to make good profits before the bull run.
Some times, I just feel that instead of the continuous complaint of the bull run not coming, why don't people learn how to trade when the market seems not favourable. This is more like diversification.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: