Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:28:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3302 times)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:15:20 AM

I never get tired of waiting. Actually, I consider 2015 was my best year because I could buy so many coins that proved to be very valuable at those prices. I actually wish it lasted longer... Now 2019 is presenting some opportunities.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:18:38 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Trying to compare that Bull run marketcap which is 800B to the current decline market of 110B then you will surely have that kind of feeling.It is long way to go to go back into that cap.
We are on a bearish market for more than a year and people who do hope on Q4 of 2019 increase had failed or break their hopes including me.
Thats why i dont really mind too much now on when it would happen because it do stresses me out.
Ignoring the facts doesn't help from my point of view. Last quarter of 2018 all hopes are destroyed by sustainability of bear market. While downtrend continues emotions are gonna be filled with more stress.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 01:23:51 AM

I will survive and take advantage of small opportunities. Like participating in a Bounty or Airdrop campaign. By getting tokens, we can collect as much as possible. Because I am sure if the market will one day recover and pump again.
But if you choose to hold the new token and shitcoin, you won't have anything in the future. This market is getting tougher and altcoin is dying a lot, be careful with your options. Should not hold too long for the token you earn from bounty and airdrop

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:35:28 AM

It's actually a natural thing to get bored waiting for when Crypto can rise again, but indeed this is what we can do waiting and be patient and confident and believe that the patience that we are doing now in the future will bear sweet fruit, this situation will not be forever, wait time the good arrived

nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:36:32 AM

Psychology of people has been greatly affected by the prolonged bucket market, want people to forget the fear, need time. Some optimistic signals cannot make people come back to the market right away.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:32:02 AM

Nah i never get tired wait for market rise again. I just make this as my "investation" so i need patiance on it. If you think too hard you will get bored. I believe one day cryptocurrency will recover. There is a good time and bad time. You need strenght with this bad time

ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:21:54 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

If and only if worthless projects with large volume will be out of the market then we can expect a better profit on those crypto such as bitcoin, eth, xrp and the best cryptos in the market. That is just my opinion.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:39:39 AM

actually bear market is a normal condition in cryptocurrency, so there's no need to leave the cryptocurrency even though markets like this, keep looking for opportunities and find the right time to trade and participate in various ICO, and trust must remain because if we analyze the current crypto influence in the economic world, cryptocurrency has put itself in a fundamental position, so be sure crypto will soon find its peak again.

Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:47:36 AM

Bored of waiting for market conditions such as this is currently normal, because we also do not know when the market will rise again, it is difficult to predict, keep working on your work as usual in the future if the time comes when the market will rise again and cryptocurrency will be crowded again
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:04:55 AM

Waiting is the best choice if you want to gain more profits which you are investing and if you invest choose the coin that has a lot of potential.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:50:00 AM

Market is just a cycle of ups and down if I'm able to hold  for  more than a year of bear market then there is no reason for me to leave at the current situation though market price doesn't show bullish momentum right now but  there are lot of positive news being published daily about crypto currency. I am willing to hold and wait for  the market to be bullish I'm confident my patience would be paid off soon.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:53:18 AM

I have no problem with the price reduction. I would accumulate more if the market goes more bearish. By the way, where have you seen market is getting more capital? If it get more capital, we will see a bump in the coin's price too.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:06:06 AM

Today, investing in the Crypt is the beginning. But if we consider this platform as an ordinary investment market, then knowing the rules, you can always earn. We went in and lost a decent amount, stopped moving. We need to start again, and then on growth will return all lost.

Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:36:52 PM

Waiting is the best choice if you want to gain more profits which you are investing and if you invest choose the coin that has a lot of potential.
At such moments, I agree the best option would be to buy more coins that have great potential in the market , I think without waiting it is impossible to earn, this should be able to endure and wait !

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:00:04 PM

If the bear market stays longer, I will forget about it and find another job to do, I will be very worried and waste a lot of time when I keep looking at my wallet  without changing anything.

jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:09:35 PM

That not what we need, we can say that marketcap is in huge population with variety of coins in different type bjt we need is the market growth of value, useless if the marketcap is larger but thw the value of each coin in the marketcap ia still in red. Must prepare in smaller but abondant of higher prices.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:26:02 PM

Personally, I 'm of the opinion that the more bearish the market the more interesting it is.
Without bearish market there would be no one making profits.
Since bearish market preceeds bullish market condition, the best thing to do instead of comtemplating leaving Cryptocurrency is taking advantage of the market by filling your bags and then sit back ,relax and wait for market recovery which will definitely happen and then take profits.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:30:22 PM

Yes, I'm so tired for waiting my tokens that i have been work for their projects, it's been 2 months and until now im still waiting for them to distribute my tokens.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:33:13 PM

It is hard to be positive, it is hard to wake up everyday and see that your money is locked in an asset with uncertain future, but I do not have another option.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:26:07 PM

actually boring is just our thinking. because the market has not experienced a sharp increase, but we still have to survive even though the market is still falling continuously. because we never know how things will go in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: