Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3301 times)
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:44:55 PM

It is hard to be positive, it is hard to wake up everyday and see that your money is locked in an asset with uncertain future, but I do not have another option.

The choices that you have chosen will make you wait with the boring thing to see the destruction or profit that will come waiting for you in the future. You can look for new things to give you a busy day.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:47:34 PM

Well like what experts says " Patience is the key to success here " If bear market continue then probably I'll just forget what I assets I have , after all I invest what I can only afford to lose . Wink
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:50:49 PM

SOmetimes i get tired to wait when this bear market will ends because it has affected some of my investment but aside from that i think i need to have patience if i want to succeed here. To cope with this i always invest a lot to make my investment big and just wait for the bear market to ends and hopefully i get a good fortune here.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:54:06 PM

Yes, I almost wait for the market to recover over the year, but the fact is it never any growth over the year, the market is dying and I think without any new investors in last year, only the big whale pump and dump in the same day. 

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:02:35 PM

You need to wait longer. The bear has lasted for a long time and I think the bull (when it eventually comes) will also be around for a while. So be patient.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:20:19 PM

My wait was recently reinforced by a pleasant surprise. Finally, the AIDUS project tokens came and managed to sell them well, since the token was already trading on the Coinbene Exchange.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:20:55 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
There is already a need to consider the future development of this system, there is a real prospect, and the fact that the market is now almost worth it, so this is a temporary phenomenon, you just have to wait.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:25:18 PM

Waiting is the best choice if you want to gain more profits which you are investing and if you invest choose the coin that has a lot of potential.
While waiting you can still try to learn or explore other means of earning. Sometimes, you might not be able to wait for that long, for the market to recover , because you do not know when it will. Then you must also be careful of the type of coin you are holding until the recovery date, but a lot of people find it difficult to identity such coins that has the potential to grow.
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:31:24 PM

Everyone is tired of waiting because the last green movement took place more than a year ago. I hope the time for changes has come and we would see another bullish trend pretty soon. My bet is middle April.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:32:31 PM

Waiting is the best choice if you want to gain more profits which you are investing and if you invest choose the coin that has a lot of potential.
indeed waiting is a better way to get the benefits you want, but to wait a long time is definitely tired but this is the best way for crypto investors and traders

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 04:33:48 PM

I think we are now slowly entering the bull season. Btc has broken resistance for the first time in the 4h period. instead of waiting after that, it will be time to increase sales.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:04:35 PM

Now on the cryptocurrency market there has been a lull since all the players who have invested in good coins are expecting a rise in the market.
I relate to them and it seems to me that this will happen soon, so I gain patience and wait.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:33:17 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
You have already stated one of the reasons why we should not because of what is happening at this time, now take our leave.
For more people to he coming in now, I believe that they have hope in what is to come, which is good.
So those of us who have been able to endure till this time, should endure more, because it will get better.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:15:18 PM

Everyone is tired of waiting because the last green movement took place more than a year ago. I hope the time for changes has come and we would see another bullish trend pretty soon. My bet is middle April.
Well, I think in April is unlikely to be a bullish trend, yet the market can not recover quickly, I think by the end of the year only we can get out of the bearish trend and start to grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:54:53 PM

I admit honestly. In the fall, I was thinking of selling all my coins and leaving the crypto market. However, I did not dare to sell my coins at prices of 60% of the price at which I bought them. Then I saw signs of recovery in the cryptocurrency market and realized that it was still early to leave. Now I will be with you until victory.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:05:14 AM

Actually, leaving and forgetting cryptocurrency you own is not a bad idea in the long bear market.
You can come again when the market is better, and your coin value must be not in the low position anymore.
I guess i will leave crypto for a while if the bear keep continues.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:08:34 AM

I think we are now slowly entering the bull season. Btc has broken resistance for the first time in the 4h period. instead of waiting after that, it will be time to increase sales.
Just this week, the BTC does not fall to $ 3700, I believe we will see the BTC reaching $ 5000 in March, the market is getting better and we will be more profitable if we start buying now.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:20:00 AM

Waiting while on leave, I always enjoy every thing I do like trading. If you are too stressful to think about when bitcoin rises? then it will interfere with the way you think in trading, keep your employees health to trade
sodiik

Activity: 553

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:45:42 AM

All must be bored waiting for crypto situations like now, but indeed this is what happens we must patiently wait to see the market rise again, don't just keep silent doing your activities everyday, while waiting for crypto to stretch back

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:56:04 AM

All must be bored waiting for crypto situations like now, but indeed this is what happens we must patiently wait to see the market rise again, don't just keep silent doing your activities everyday, while waiting for crypto to stretch back
much people now feel strees with current situation in market.and we have to doing another job or activity to make their mind fresh again.so not only thinking about bitcoin price and altcoin price that still down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: