Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3296 times)
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:03:17 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

No projections are accurate, and you have to look at the past when Bitcoin first reached $ 1k, it takes more than 3 years to get back to that price again. Compared to 1 year at the present time is not a long time
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stakerist

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:05:49 AM

It seems to me that you should not give up, the market has repeatedly shown such recessions and this recession is no exception, so you have to wait!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:54:29 PM

Is this waiting so exhausting for you guys? Smiley
Do, what you ought to do while waiting for the bull run. Work, have fun, live, love somebody. Stop seating in front of you trading terminal and waiting for the good times to come Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:48:03 PM

I can't get tired of waiting, this is because I understand how crypto works. I did research before starting crypto, so I understand  that there must be a bearish season, it could be long or short but that time is time for you to accumulate more tokens. And time for bull will also come for you to take profit. So bearish season doesn't get me tired rather I see it as an opportunity  to invest.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:58:32 PM

With this market you will be more tired if you are a short-term investor or a trader. It is best to invest long-term and do not need to be too frequent and interested in this market, it will help you to avoid being tired of the market.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:11:27 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

Tired is apart of our lives just calm and be strong if did understand well all about this challenging new form of money become useful worldwide.
Read more and research  well all about the importance of crypto currency before you decide to stay away for this new potential future  digital money use  all over the world.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:19:03 PM

With this market you will be more tired if you are a short-term investor or a trader. It is best to invest long-term and do not need to be too frequent and interested in this market, it will help you to avoid being tired of the market.
it's true the problem as short-term traders are always waiting for the market to rise it must be tired of long-term investors because they must be relaxed and won't be tired of waiting

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:23:13 PM

Eventhough the current market is down , But I still patience to wait for recover.
I think in this year the market will start to moving up little by little.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:37:16 PM

in investment with crypto currency, it requires considerable confidence and patience as its capital because the risks that will be obtained are very large if the current strategy needed is certainly the best at this time and we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing with crypto currency
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:41:28 PM

Eventhough the current market is down , But I still patience to wait for recover.
I think in this year the market will start to moving up little by little.
This year, I believe the market will rebound strongly like the end of 2017. Everything is ready and now we just need to wait for it to start, try to shop as much as possible and wait patiently for a while

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:24:49 PM

This year, I believe the market will rebound strongly like the end of 2017. Everything is ready and now we just need to wait for it to start, try to shop as much as possible and wait patiently for a while

I would like to believe in it, but the current situation reflects a slightly different picture. In the market there is a buyer who presses the market up, which means as soon as he stops doing this, the flight will start down.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 04:13:56 PM

Since you've already waited this long, I think its too late for you to quit right now. It will be counter productive. Besides, we all know that crypto is very unpredictable. Sooner or later, the situation will change.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 04:17:49 PM

I think wait is over, you will definitely a constant rise in cryptocurrency market. The market is almost stable at peak around $3500, and moving towards $4000.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:00:57 PM

in investment with crypto currency, it requires considerable confidence and patience as its capital because the risks that will be obtained are very large if the current strategy needed is certainly the best at this time and we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing with crypto currency
that right, we only need to be ready and observant to be able to get a profit in cryptocurrency under any conditions, indeed investing in cryptocurrency has a very big risk but also has a large profit opportunity if we can be observant.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:01:39 PM

Fatigue, frustration or disappointment must be there, and from that why patience in crypto is very important. Never feel tired because it will lead to panic and then you will prefer to sell low.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:11:26 PM

I would like to believe in it, but the current situation reflects a slightly different picture. In the market there is a buyer who presses the market up, which means as soon as he stops doing this, the flight will start down.

I also think that everything is not so simple. Considering the upcoming events, the market is simply obliged to grow, but what will happen when the hard fork of etherium and ICO Fech occurs, will the growth continue or the recession begins.

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 05:11:30 PM

I do not intend to leave the market, as long as I can earn here. During this period of the bear market, I realized that I can earn even in this difficult time. Of course, it is more difficult to do this than when the entire market is continuously growing, but nevertheless the probability of a long wait for a new bull run doesn't frighten me .
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 05:12:09 PM

Fatigue, frustration or disappointment must be there, and from that why patience in crypto is very important. Never feel tired because it will lead to panic and then you will prefer to sell low.

Certainly, such markets should be very emotionally strong. Otherwise, it is easy to reset investments with panic buying. The market is now moving. We shouldn't miss opportunities.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:19:24 PM

Certainly, such markets should be very emotionally strong. Otherwise, it is easy to reset investments with panic buying. The market is now moving. We shouldn't miss opportunities.
this is a condition where we are tested so we must be able to control ourselves to continue to survive if we want profit.
sometimes opportunities come suddenly so that only people who are patient will get them so that those who understand this opportunity then feel that if they are, it is a very good time to buy rather than sell.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:21:37 PM

Yes, this is of course a paradox, many people are already waiting for so much time and silence, projects that were originally supposed to turn into profitability, are now covered with a copper basin,and many investors are just wondering what to do with it,and when the situation has already improved, he also believe in the best that soon everything should be

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: