Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3299 times)
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:15:40 PM

If the Crypto market decreases for a long time, of course, you need to take time off. I personally also feel bored with the conditions that occur. We have difficulty generating profits and Bullrun does not happen immediately. But I will survive because in the last few days the market has been pumping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:46:41 PM

If the Crypto market decreases for a long time, of course, you need to take time off. I personally also feel bored with the conditions that occur. We have difficulty generating profits and Bullrun does not happen immediately. But I will survive because in the last few days the market has been pumping.
comfortable looking for the best moments in market conditions and happy to be in it will make more profit ratios. Maybe you should try it and continue to add technical improvisation. I'm really tired of waiting, but it's not too bad to at least stay active, occasional breaks are needed to reduce stress.
JefLiber

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:51:49 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
I have long been mentally prepared for what is happening now and even if I do not see a bullish run in 2020, I still do not intend to throw the crypto currency, I do not believe that last year put an end to the big future of the crypto currency

Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:52:28 PM

good investors need enough patience. If u study encrypted historical data. u will find that the big peaks are only a short time. and it takes a long time to wait. Real masters may persist for years to wait for the true peak.
Just patience was not really good, i think investor need a good reason why he hold the cryptocurrency. Because if we hold without some fundamental reason that just wasting a time.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 10:30:59 PM

For now just obtain some good tokens/coins and make a good portfolio if you have the money to do so while waiting for the market to boost up am sure that will help lots more than you think when you finally make the bull

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 03:42:59 AM

good investors need enough patience. If u study encrypted historical data. u will find that the big peaks are only a short time. and it takes a long time to wait. Real masters may persist for years to wait for the true peak.
Just patience was not really good, i think investor need a good reason why he hold the cryptocurrency. Because if we hold without some fundamental reason that just wasting a time.
I think investor, old investor maybe will held top coin in CMC and they must already have good reason to do that. But for new coin and tokens maybe they want to speculate only and pick which one is they think good.

Jan_Vl

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:04:11 AM

I'm young and I'm not tired to wait, I have many years to wait for a bull market.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:20:26 AM

Crypto market will keep growing for next many years with multiple bull and bear markets. It is already time for next bull and it may already have started slowly.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:36:30 AM

I'm young and I'm not tired to wait, I have many years to wait for a bull market.
Good that you are still young, you will surely have more time to wait and maybe if the right time will come and you still are holding,  you'll definitely enjoy your holding as it will increase in value, and who knows at a young age you will already make a fortune and retire early.

Good luck!
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:45:13 AM

The condition of the bear does make many people experience boredom. But most still survive and try to make a profit. Long-term investment is a good strategy in dealing with the current situation.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:02:57 AM

In this market, we need to have a lot of patients because the market situation cannot be the same every time, so it is very good to grab as many coins as possible in the market. Holding will always give fruitful income if you wait patiently until the market starts recovering.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:13:02 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Marketcap is bigger and bigger? And where did you see it? Cryptocurrencies are falling down for about 1 year and money has gone from crypto-market, there are no new investors, no new money in the market!
the volume market is bigger than before, seen from the marcetcap , but it's not certain the bull run will come maybe the crypto world, especially bitcoin, needs big positive news to raise price of bitcoin and the bull run arrives

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 03:01:35 PM

The condition of the bear does make many people experience boredom. But most still survive and try to make a profit. Long-term investment is a good strategy in dealing with the current situation.
in this situation, there is an accumulation of assets, although it is possible to slowly trade on the stock exchange, some altcoins have fairly good volatility

gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:35:39 PM

You are right, it is rather not fatigue, but boredom, there are not enough events and market movements, it would be more temporary price fluctuations, as it was recently, it would be more fun to wait for the bull, as it would be possible to actively trade in anticipation

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:59:21 PM

You are right, it is rather not fatigue, but boredom, there are not enough events and market movements, it would be more temporary price fluctuations, as it was recently, it would be more fun to wait for the bull, as it would be possible to actively trade in anticipation
The fact is that with the current state of the cryptocurrency market, the possibility of real income is lost due to daily trading. Of course, the fluctuation of prices of different projects occurs with a certain activity, But all this carries with it a very big risk and a fleeting phenomenon.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:34:13 PM

Yes, I'm really very tired of waiting. A few months ago it seemed to me that growth would begin at the end of 2018. I was very disappointed.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:55:39 PM

I think we better forget about leave now because the market growth is still back up, although sometimes that price is certainly not predictable of course. but all of that will recover by itself. we'll see.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:46:30 PM

we always feel tired in waiting but remember there is still great hope of what we are waiting for that's what keeps us excited even though we have to wait longer, because everything will be beautiful in time when the bear market has gone and replaced by the bullrun trend . because behind a situation like this there are a lot of people who invest in low prices so that market capitalization increases higher, that is also one of our reasons for staying with crypto.

jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:57:36 PM

If we believe in what we doing in crypto I think it's not needed to question it. If go to crypto for easy money well this is not for you. If you are cryptocians you will understand everything and willing to learn everything what  crypto is.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:43:33 PM

If you feel bored, it's better to take time off and take a vacation. With a vacation, of course, you will feel happy. Once done, you can reinvest in the Crypto market. This year's Crypto market will increase, so we must continue to work hard.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: