Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3301 times)
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:00:51 AM

waiting is the hardest thing for me on the market.
I constantly want to open new orders , which, due to restlessness, lead to a minus

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:25:52 AM

waiting is the hardest thing for me on the market.
I constantly want to open new orders , which, due to restlessness, lead to a minus
And this is waiting for professional traders, I think that many in this case lose their money. I myself know that haste does not lead to good. And the cryptocurrency market is fast enough, we need to be patient.
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:05:13 AM

In fact, the bear market is seen as an opportunity for speculators to make a lot of money when bulls run. But for the crypto market, everything seems too vague and it is impossible to determine the direction of the market.
The prolonged bear market has made me really disappointed for months and not making money from bounty projects. If this continues until 2020, I will leave the market.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:47:34 AM

Old people say that good things come to those who wait...
I don't have much success in trading, so my chances are in being pacient and try to gather as much promising cryptos as possible...it will be very difficult to make people like me to completely give up... I can fall into slumber and have less things going, or visiting exchanges only twice a year...but I won't sell my assets for peanuts... crypto is here to stay  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:32:22 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
If the bear market continues for a few more months, I will definitely leave the crypto market in search of a new job. a job that gives me a stable income and great opportunities for advancement.
I used to make quite a bit of money in this market in 2017, when the ICO projects were very hot but now they have taken all my back.
A risky market cannot give you a stable and good wealth. We need to find new terminals and stay away from manipulation.

Flooks

Activity: 196
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:33:55 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
If the bear market continues for a few more months, I will definitely leave the crypto market in search of a new job. a job that gives me a stable income and great opportunities for advancement.
I used to make quite a bit of money in this market in 2017, when the ICO projects were very hot but now they have taken all my back.
A risky market cannot give you a stable and good wealth. We need to find new terminals and stay away from manipulation.
It was necessary to find a job with a stable income a year ago. It is still unknown when the cryptocurrency market will begin global growth. Perhaps the price of Bitcoin will again be at the level of 10,000-12,000 dollars. But this is not enough for those who have Altcoins in their portfolio.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 08:45:49 AM

Definitely not. Great rewards await those who are patient. I've been into cryptocurrency since 2016 and i've learned time and again that cryptocurrency is here to stay. Instead of investing on traditional stocks or funds that gain, what 3-5% per year (??), i'm in it for the long term with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Even if the marketcap grows larger or smaller, i believe in the value and potential crypto has to offer.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:50:19 AM

if the market cap is getting larger and larger , why would the price stays in bear mode ? the price should also rise up in the first place  but let say the bear will last long i think i will still say on here because i have no option so far  .

i still believe that bear wont remain forever   . sooner or later we can still experience a better market and all of our efforts will be worth it at the end
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:35:14 AM

Everybody is tired of waiting, because it have been a while, science the last bullish trend came. Right now investors hope that BTC would not drop below 7k USD, because it would mean that 2-3k per BTC scenario is still possible.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:59:52 AM

If this bear market continues to dominate  i will still hold and stay . I believe there is still hope for us.  I wont leave crypto cause crypto is where got the money to build.my house.

tartibaya

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:19:41 PM

I think the bear season won't last long. The price of Bitcoin will rise again, even if it goes down. 8000 dollars was a very strong support. I expect the price to rise again after this point. It's hard to guess how far it can go.
aamirsuh

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 01:20:32 PM

Waiting is the most basic principle of this market. There's no such thing as waiting and winning. Sooner or later, we have to sell. It is very important not to produce the right strategy for sales and purchase. You can't make money just by looking at the screen.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:04:27 PM

I think the bear season won't last long. The price of Bitcoin will rise again, even if it goes down. 8000 dollars was a very strong support. I expect the price to rise again after this point. It's hard to guess how far it can go.
Many of the investors seem to be tired of waiting but waiting is the only key to success in this market. Although I don't think that the bearish trend would last long since bitcoin is such a volatile currency that nothing stays for permanent. So, I believe the market will soon uptrend but till the prices recover all we can do is wait and hope for the good optimistically...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
febriyana

Activity: 432

Febriyana Muhammad

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:18:49 PM

I will still stand until crypto over. If we see Bitcoin until now the bearish still dominant, that is no effect too much for Bitcoin Community.
Bitcoin i know have some power in the future to bring new system about money.
So keep HODL, see opportunity in altcoin, and always use free money, so you don't cry if lose  Grin
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:55:59 PM

if the market cap is getting larger and larger , why would the price stays in bear mode ?
The marketcap is not getting larger. Have you ever checked coinmarketcap by yourself? Instead it's getting lower time by time.

the price should also rise up in the first place  but let say the bear will last long i think i will still say on here because i have no option so far  .
Without doing anything, yeah you have no option.

i still believe that bear wont remain forever   . sooner or later we can still experience a better market and all of our efforts will be worth it at the end
Speculators expect that we could see bear market in next few weeks because of Bitcoin's hype is no longer anymore where USDT/Tether is really popular by this time.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
d3nz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:14:33 PM

Maybe for some people they cannot wait anymore then dump their altcoins or bitcoin. But for me its a big NO and quitter is just for weak hands and have no pstience in life.

Waiting for the market to rise up again is for people who is really believing in the power of cryptocurrency and how blockchain will help people.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 07:02:00 PM

I still hope that the altcoin season will return again.  The altcoin bear market is longer than 5 months, I am still optimistic and think this is a good time to make money and store a lot of altcoins in the top.  I hold and wait for good news from it.
I do not want to upset you, but in my opinion, the door to the cryptocurrency market is being closed for many altcoin shortly.  Until now, users have worked with cryptocurrencies only as an investment, as well as a good source of income, thanks to price fluctuations, which in turn were provoked by speculators in the cryptocurrency market.  In the near future, a completely different approach of users to cryptocurrency may come when the real product and its practical relevance in society will be appreciated.
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 10:03:13 PM

If this bear market continues to dominate  i will still hold and stay . I believe there is still hope for us.  I wont leave crypto cause crypto is where got the money to build.my house.
many are able to build houses from the results of crypto and you're one of the lucky ones who can build homes from the results of crypto.

surviving in uncertainty is a tough choice, a scam project, not listing, the price that is destroyed is experienced by hunters and investors in many ICOs today. but I will survive.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:04:59 PM

Marketcap is bigger and bigger? And where did you see it? Cryptocurrencies are falling down for about 1 year and money has gone from crypto-market, there are no new investors, no new money in the market!
Up & down both of play role vice versa in the cryptocurrency space. Marketcap will be reduce when volatility going on the market it’s a not new thing. But in the current marketcap are more bigger from the last year. Still a lot of investors but they are not interested to invest in such worthless scam projects. I think many investors waiting for end of the year next bull run when a lot of promising projects coming.                     

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:44:01 PM

why should I leave the cryptocurrency!!  if I only expect profit from the  bounty campaign maybe I will be tired of the current conditions and go forget about the cryptocurrency.  I like cryptocurrency, not because of a bounty campaign, I see cryptocurrency is a new investment opportunity and model. Trading, Mining and even making our own cryptocurrency is an opportunity that we can take advantage of cryptocurrencies..  For me, this bearish market is only temporary, the next few years will definitely rise again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: