Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fucking Ponzi's and the idiots that buy into them + List of Shills  (Read 15309 times)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 02:23:21 PM

I like both those images Tongue

Is the above proof enough to have knightdk listed as a shill? Tongue

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lostshare

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:02:33 AM

[big props to all the ponzi fighters, its having an impact.

Indeed... my fight to decide where I spend my money rather than someone else dictating to me where I spend it has resulted in my 1.0 BTC returning me 1.32 BTC in just over a week. All courtesy of the assorted ponzi's on this forum.

Keep it up guys! My wallet doesn't care about being called a sock, it cares only about increased profits. Smiley
mem (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:03:04 AM

its pretty obvious he is, lets add him.

lostshare

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:01:49 AM

Oh noes not the list. Life as he knows it is over because he uses a ponzi site and is on a list of names. *gasp*

Oh the horror.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 09:48:08 AM

Oh noes not the list. Life as he knows it is over because he uses a ponzi site and is on a list of names. *gasp*

Oh the horror.

Nah, it's mainly that no-one listens to or trusts shills. Easier to ignore the entire list too. Your 1 BTC may have turned into 1.32 BTC - sure - that's part of the game, but if you keep playing you will lose it, and don't come crying to Scam Accusations when you do.

lostshare

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:35:09 AM

Nah, it's mainly that no-one listens to or trusts shills. Easier to ignore the entire list too. Your 1 BTC may have turned into 1.32 BTC - sure - that's part of the game, but if you keep playing you will lose it, and don't come crying to Scam Accusations when you do.

Shill is just a term thrown around loosely on here without meeting any one definition. So I should not trust Mr. X because he questioned why ponzi's are bad, nothing more and has never operated one but ends up on some asshole's list? I should also block Mr. Y because he plays ponzi's but has absolutely no negative trading status nor does he operate any site?

Ridiculous. Fear mongering and feeble attempts to dictate how others spend their money.

In the end those who play (gamble) with their coins aren't going to stop because they are on a 'list'. At the same time blocking people on a list will have no effect on those being blocked because you'd not use their their ponzi services anyways AND those who play these sites don't care that you've added the site operator to a list.

Also, there's no way I'd invest an entire bitcoin into any ponzi - small portions yes, enough that if one is dishonest the income from the others covers the loss.
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:11:39 AM

Oh the horror.

indeed + Im working on a script to auto ignore all the users on said list Wink

lostshare

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:24:06 AM

Or one could simply exercise some self control and not click on ponzi threads in the first place. But apparently self control is not one of your strengths. Oh well, we'll be glad to be rid of the lot of you through your own self-censoring and then we can go back to discussing our ponzi sites.

Win win. Please get this done asap.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 08:34:11 AM

Or one could simply exercise some self control and not click on ponzi threads in the first place. But apparently self control is not one of your strengths. Oh well, we'll be glad to be rid of the lot of you through your own self-censoring and then we can go back to discussing our ponzi sites.

Win win. Please get this done asap.

"We'll"? Lostshare, we've played this game much longer than you have and we know how it works. Ponzi's look good at first but with experience you will realize that most people hate them and just want to be rid of them.

zeeshanblc

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:37:44 PM

Ponzis are gambling but they should get into new section like gambling where you never win or maybe donations Smiley
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:09:08 AM

Ponzis are gambling but they should get into new section like gambling where you never win or maybe donations Smiley

ponzi's ARE NOT "gambling games" NOR are they "Bets".
I like how people wax poetic on the definition of gambling version gambling games.

Ponzi's are a gamble, like everything in life eg: Im going to walk across a busy street blind folded and I wont get hurt.

Any support for ponzi's is indulging stupidity and risky behaviour and trust in the untrustworthy (ponzi operators).

mdzedzej

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:35:26 AM

I like how people wax poetic on the definition of gambling version gambling games.

Ponzi's are a gamble, like everything in life eg: Im going to walk across a busy street blind folded and I wont get hurt.

Any support for ponzi's is indulging stupidity and risky behaviour and trust in the untrustworthy (ponzi operators).

LOL @ mem you are the shit bro, you need to start a mems army im sure you have more supporters than just a few people
Financisto

Activity: 630
Merit: 767

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 06:55:24 AM

Thanks for the warning.

Those annoying ponzi "games" are starting to get out of control... Undecided

They deny the very principle of what "Provably Fairness" is.

This topic (blacklist) should be sticked!

BitcoinTalk's ESCROW Providers: Ranking & BlacklistCompilation of (open-source) BRAINWALLET projectsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
zeeshanblc

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:02:32 AM

this is exactly what I meant, you gamble your money for no fun at all
coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:09:21 AM

Another good piece of evidence why the admins should make a ponzi's sub-forum or just straight out ban them
mdzedzej

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:54:58 AM

we have subforum for ponzi and all spammers of these scams on our forums get immediately banned, www.talkcryptocoins.org just push all the ponzis over to our site have them post in our section then they can argue amongst each other over whos scam is better
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:58:36 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 11:48:03 AM by mem

you gamble your money for no fun at all

In that respect sure its a gamble.

Lets be fair to ponzi operators, their "games" are definitely :

• Safe as walking across the street blindfolded
  • Trustworthy as letting a random stranger take your child for a ride in his "fun" van
  • Sound in planning and execution as a perpetual energy device
  • An investment opportunity that is easily on par with dropping money in a wishing well and wishing for money

I mean its not all bad right ? Tongue

Its just something no decent person could watch an innocent person get taken advantage of.
At least with actual gambling (and not gambling in the philosophical/ poetic sense) players are aware the house has the edge, the games are frequently entertaining (horse races & poker for me) and the house is solvent.

zahra4571

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 02:24:55 PM

you gamble your money for no fun at all

In that respect sure its a gamble.

Lets be fair to ponzi operators, their "games" are definitely :

• Safe as walking across the street blindfolded
  • Trustworthy as letting a random stranger take your child for a ride in his "fun" fan
  • Sound in planning and execution as a perpetual energy device
  • An investment opportunity that is easily on par with dropping money in a wishing well and wishing for money

I mean its not all bad right ? Tongue

Its just something no decent person could watch an innocent person get taken advantage of.
At least with actual gambling (and not gambling in the philosophical/ poetic sense) players are aware the house has the edge, the games are frequently entertaining (horse races & poker for me) and the house is solvent.

haha, mem

you make me laugh with your list

"Trustworthy as letting a random stranger take your child for a ride in his "fun" fan" hahaha, horrible

zeeshanblc

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:43:43 PM

what do we need to do to have ponzi's removed from gambling section. Why is it soo hart to make category just for them?!
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:50:57 AM

haha, mem

you make me laugh with your list

"Trustworthy as letting a random stranger take your child for a ride in his "fun" fan" hahaha, horrible

lol, "fun fan", I meant to say "fun van" but "fun fan" also sounds like an offer Id turn down from a seedy looking stranger.

what do we need to do to have ponzi's removed from gambling section. Why is it soo hart to make category just for them?!

its not hart its just poorly enforced.
Report ponzi threads to the mods using the links and sometimes they get shifted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: