Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining  (Read 25676 times)
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:35:45 PM

Bounty hunting reputable projects managed my experienced bounty managers who has the eyes to pick out rewarding projects remains the best. If you find this combination in any project, I am certain you will reap huge benefits afterwards. Asides Bounties and maybe airdrop, then I will rather buy my coin.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:24:55 PM

airdrop, bounty are the best though
Bounty requires extra patience, just look at some projects and even reach hardcap but they delay payments and even cut rewards.
I think the bounty must be evaluated and made a rule so that the hunter is not harmed.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:10:28 AM

Most of the members in crypto community will do bounties work reguarly and gain tokens from ico companies
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:13:26 AM

Recently come through a way of making money from the difference in price of exchanges , is called "crypto arbitrage " . As far as i understood if done in the correct way can be profitable . It works in this way :
1- buy a crypto on a exchange when the price is low

This method is actually effective.
it's just that we never know what the lowest price of a crypto is. If we buy at such a price, it will go down again. And this is really a very risky way to do it.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:20:42 AM

Think that at the moment only Airdrop is free with just putting email and some basic info. Doing bounty is how high risky with most of the token ending with so low price that is shame to mention it at all.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:28:45 PM

The easiest way is join a bounty campaign you've researched on, secondly you can get a job. One thing about bounty is you can raise money from it, start up trading or invest in other coins you like. By so doing you keep exchanging from one cryptocurrency to another.
One of the most important thing about bounties that you failed to include is late rewards or no rewards at all even after all the researches, bounty hunting most times brings no profit at all and those who brings profit takes time too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:52:53 PM

The easiest way is join a bounty campaign you've researched on, secondly you can get a job. One thing about bounty is you can raise money from it, start up trading or invest in other coins you like. By so doing you keep exchanging from one cryptocurrency to another.
One of the most important thing about bounties that you failed to include is late rewards or no rewards at all even after all the researches, bounty hunting most times brings no profit at all and those who brings profit takes time too
Don't be discouraged, man. I think the bounty business is like a spinning wheel, which is sometimes above, but sometimes below. and in 2017, the bounty hunters are experiencing a period of glory, and now they are experiencing a period of concern. for me the important thing is keep trying, and trying to hold rewards, if the project is good, then later it will have a good price too
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 06:41:24 PM

Now the most actual way of earning in cryptocurrency, without investing and mining - is the company bounty, performing them, you get a profit

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:49:53 PM

The best and fastest way is that you should participate in airdrop or bounty to earn tokens without investing. But there is a problem that you will have to wait very long to receive those rewards
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:56:22 PM

I participated in many bounty campaigns and airdrops and still I do not have such profits like from trading.
It is also a way how to multiply your portfolio, but you need to count on risk.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:33:18 PM

And do not forget to manage your cryptocurrencies after you earn it. For example buy cryptocurrencies that will generate you more cryptocurrencies, like IOST or Crypto.com  Cool.

Based on all the methods listed in the article, I can say that the most interesting and profitable one is to perform custom work and receive payment in cryptocurrency.
Or you can buy a cryptocurrency that will allow you to keep a node, which will regularly bring you additional funds in the form of this cryptocurrency.
The choice of nodes is extremely large, most of them are useless, so do a good analysis. The most profitable and easy to configure, at the moment, is the IOST node.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: