Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising  (Read 5782 times)
White_Storm

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:13:28 PM

I hope you have an experienced team to implement this ambitious project. What about currency? What can I use to pay for the purchase of tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HYGHtech

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:26:43 PM

I hope you have an experienced team to implement this ambitious project. What about currency? What can I use to pay for the purchase of tokens?

You can use several types of currency to invest. We accept ETH, BTC, EUR or USD. However, to purchase coins in EUR or USD, filling out a KYC is mandatory.
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:27:37 PM

Hi guys, you have a great project, I like that you offer security tokens, it looks more convincing than ico. What about bonus programs? Are you going to do bounty or airdrop?
HYGH is giving away 25 million tokens, or 2.5% of the total token supply, worth $1,250,000 USD. The bounty program will last 8 weeks, starting on 30.01.2019. Use this guide and enjoy participation https://medium.com/@hygh_editorialteam/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hyghs-bounty-program-d1765d38bd78?fbclid=IwAR3QMeJZ9Nkr8b6PM3Es5MCcNJQEIeYo0wgkuAiTR1bB6WqoAsGTnvIAfEI
I see that the condition of the action is KYC verification. And what actions need to perform for this? What documents are suitable, do I need my photo with the document?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:31:40 PM

Residents of which countries will be the first to try your services? What are your key markets?
As Berlin and Switzerland are our main regions, we have some German marketing and legal initiatives, we are still expanding globally.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:34:40 PM

Hi guys, you have a great project, I like that you offer security tokens, it looks more convincing than ico. What about bonus programs? Are you going to do bounty or airdrop?
HYGH is giving away 25 million tokens, or 2.5% of the total token supply, worth $1,250,000 USD. The bounty program will last 8 weeks, starting on 30.01.2019. Use this guide and enjoy participation https://medium.com/@hygh_editorialteam/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hyghs-bounty-program-d1765d38bd78?fbclid=IwAR3QMeJZ9Nkr8b6PM3Es5MCcNJQEIeYo0wgkuAiTR1bB6WqoAsGTnvIAfEI
I see that the condition of the action is KYC verification. And what actions need to perform for this? What documents are suitable, do I need my photo with the document?
To confirm your identity you can use your ID card or national passport. Your document must contain information in English. Also you should to take a photo with your passport next to your face, not covering it, and facing the camera.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:58:27 PM

Tell me to participate in the sto sales of what wallet I need to have?
To purchase HYGH AG tokens you need to have an Ethereum wallet which is ERC-20 compatible.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:02:06 PM

In the descriptions of the project there is a phrase that you want to democratize advertising media? What do you mean by this? Availability or softer appeal to the user?
Yes, you understood correctly, we are talking about expanding opportunities for more participants. For us, democratisation is about making participation in the HYGH ecosystem both accessible and beneficial for absolutely everyone. For this reason, we took the decision to reward token holders with a quarterly payout of 9% of the revenue that is generated through the HYGH platform after taxes
mayorovp

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:14:43 PM

Accidentally found the project and he is the first in a long time that really produces a positive impression. Especially against the background of how icos fall. Are you going to create a mobile app and wallet? Or will you adapt ready-made systems for your tasks?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:16:24 PM

Tell me to participate in the sto sales of what wallet I need to have?
To purchase HYGH AG tokens you need to have an Ethereum wallet which is ERC-20 compatible.
How about limits for participants? I mean countries whose users cannot buy?
Yes, we have the restriction areas. Residents from China, South Korea, Singapore, USA, including American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or any entity organized or incorporated under the laws of the United States, can not become token holders.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:17:34 PM

Accidentally found the project and he is the first in a long time that really produces a positive impression. Especially against the background of how icos fall. Are you going to create a mobile app and wallet? Or will you adapt ready-made systems for your tasks?
Right now it’s an internet platform which is also mobile friendly but we are also developing it as an app. However we are also building our own wallet with many other cool extra functions! It will be ready in the next weeks
LineXD

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:11:31 PM

The competition in the advertising market is huge. What solution did you come up with to draw attention to your company so that the potential buyer would choose you and not another company providing similar services? Who do you consider the main competitors?
fenniKami

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:22:21 PM

Hello team, you are creating a wonderful project, and I am sure you will succeed. How long will the token sale last and when do you plan to go on exchanges? Already there are stock exchange candidates you are interested in working with?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:33:11 PM

The competition in the advertising market is huge. What solution did you come up with to draw attention to your company so that the potential buyer would choose you and not another company providing similar services? Who do you consider the main competitors?
At the moment there is no large global network that could offer such a project. We only deal with a few local players who have chosen a similar system for their small infrastructure. The uniqueness of our platform is that we offer more flexible and inexpensive tools than the offers of other companies on the market. Our peer-to-peer booking system makes it possible for advertisers and display providers of all sizes and competences to connect with one another, augmenting the entire marketspace.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:37:36 PM

Hello team, you are creating a wonderful project, and I am sure you will succeed. How long will the token sale last and when do you plan to go on exchanges? Already there are stock exchange candidates you are interested in working with?
Hi. The exact dates for how long the token sales will take place are not yet. Pre-STO is until 31.03, STO will ends in Q3/2019. We will announce this information later. Yes, the withdrawal of the token to the exchanges will be carried out after the end of sales. We are discussing the possibility of cooperation with several exchanges. Subscribe to our telegram channel not to miss the announcement https://t.me/HyghAG
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:42:23 PM

It is very appropriate if this project is born now, considering the ICO market is ICO looking for its identity

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:48:27 PM

I got acquainted with the idea of your project and it looks very innovative and large-scale . You are counting primarily on consumers from Berlin and Switzerland , but it is not a big market for advertising . Do you plan to go out with your app to other regions ?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:18:23 PM

It is very appropriate if this project is born now, considering the ICO market is ICO looking for its identity
Thank you for supporting. Follow our telegram https://t.me/HyghAG
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:22:51 PM

I got acquainted with the idea of your project and it looks very innovative and large-scale . You are counting primarily on consumers from Berlin and Switzerland , but it is not a big market for advertising . Do you plan to go out with your app to other regions ?
We have offices in these countries that you said, but the concept of HYGH platform involves providing services worldwide globally.
Birch_tartar

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:25:41 PM

STO sounds clearly more attractive than the usual ICO project. I hope you are able to meet the expectations of investors. Is your main product a mobile application or is there additional development?
Axent_man

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:31:44 PM

Guys, I have a question about verification. I did everything according to the instructions, several days have passed, but so far there is no news whether my information has been confirmed. How long do I have to wait?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: