Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising  (Read 5782 times)
moonsaga44

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:19:55 PM

Your invention radically changes the way advertisements are presented. I especially like that joining the community and connecting your device as a screen can practically everyone. However, I did not find the information, what minimum requirements do you put forward for screen providers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HYGHtech

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:30:40 PM

Your invention radically changes the way advertisements are presented. I especially like that joining the community and connecting your device as a screen can practically everyone. However, I did not find the information, what minimum requirements do you put forward for screen providers?
The application has high flexibility and adaptability, which greatly simplifies the ability of advertisers to achieve their goals. The main requirements for the device is more than 18 cm in diameter, access to the Internet and publicly viewable.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:53:26 PM

Cool that found your project! Now there are not many companies able to run sto. Do you have an airdrop program for bounty hunters?
Airdrop is planned as an action, but so far we can not give exact dates. You can register and invite friends through the referral link to become part of the HYGH community. If you go to the page https://medium.com/@hygh_editorialteam/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hyghs-bounty-program-d1765d38bd78?fbclid=IwAR3QMeJZ9Nkr8b6PM3Es5MCcNJQEIeYo0wgkuAiTR1bB6WqoAsGTnvIAfEI, you can learn more about the bounty program.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:32:41 PM

I see that you can use ordinary dollars instead of cryptocurrency for investments. However, to get tokens, I still need a crypto wallet?

Yes, HYGH platform uses Ethereum blockchain for work, and to get tokens you need to have any wallet that supports the ERC20 protocol.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:35:47 PM

The advertising market is wide and very mobile. Are you sure your concept is unique enough to compete?
By leveraging the power of blockchain technology within its proprietary booking system, brands of any size are now able to book and measure campaigns in real time. HYGH will change advertising in the same way that Airbnb changed vacation accomodation. But our platform is not only aimed at large companies. We create a peer-to-peer booking system that allows display providers and advertisers to easily find each other. In addition, our offer is the most flexible and inexpensive on the market.
amaretto7493

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:36:38 PM

HYGH project is very large, it will be difficult to quickly begin to provide services around the world if you do not have enough screens prepared. Have you already found partners?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:42:48 PM

HYGH project is very large, it will be difficult to quickly begin to provide services around the world if you do not have enough screens prepared. Have you already found partners?
Yes, you are right, we need partners to implement our idea. We have already agreed to cooperate with the New World Order App, and we have signed 30,000 screens in the Dominican Republic. Also Tobias Masur is one of our advisors, and he is the Innovations Manager at Wall AG, the daughter  company of JCDecaux and owner of all the DOOH street furniture in Berlin.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:55:24 PM

I see that you can use ordinary dollars instead of cryptocurrency for investments. However, to get tokens, I still need a crypto wallet?

Yes, HYGH platform uses Ethereum blockchain for work, and to get tokens you need to have any wallet that supports the ERC20 protocol.
Good, but how can I get bonuses from owning tokens? Will I be able to withdraw them, or do you give them to those who keep them on the wallet platform?
Just hold in your main account and you can receive revenue as token holder.
TheHollowOne

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:57:32 PM

If you look at your concept, you can work well with the usual currency. So for what purpose did you decide to use the blockchain?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:16:47 PM

If you look at your concept, you can work well with the usual currency. So for what purpose did you decide to use the blockchain?
The blockchain allows us to use modern methods for crowdfunding and tokenize the platform. This is not just a handy tool for attracting attention since it is popular. The one billion HYGH tokens in circulation are pegged to 9% of the revenue share with payouts given quarterly to token holders. The HYGH token is build on Ethereum, but we reserve the right to switch protocols in the future. Blockchain is not an integral part of our base layer protocol.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:54:35 PM

You also have planed a bounty program?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mayorovp

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:56:50 PM

How long have you been developing this project? Did you first launch ico or immediately decided to start as an sto?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:05:14 PM

You also have planed a bounty program?
Hello. You can read the bounty rule and bonus on this article https://medium.com/@hygh_editorialteam/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hyghs-bounty-program-d1765d38bd78?fbclid=IwAR3QMeJZ9Nkr8b6PM3Es5MCcNJQEIeYo0wgkuAiTR1bB6WqoAsGTnvIAfEI
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:07:07 PM

How long have you been developing this project? Did you first launch ico or immediately decided to start as an sto?
Development of the HYGH project began in 2017. We created a prototype to acquaint investors and stakeholders with our idea. We didn’t do ICO, we immediately went into a private sale phase and then began preparing for a STO.
BelfNort

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:16:27 PM

Ha, your slogan is loud enough. Become the future of the advertising industry. And what kind of future are you preparing?
Coolman258

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:22:26 PM

Tell me how can I get tokens? What are the conditions for this price? How does your bonus system work?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:24:59 PM

Ha, your slogan is loud enough. Become the future of the advertising industry. And what kind of future are you preparing?
We want to see and create a future where display providers and advertisers can work directly. The future, where you do not need to have a few thousand dollars of the advertising budget, and where every advertiser, regardless of the size of his company and resources, can make effective advertising for his consumer
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:46:00 PM

Tell me how can I get tokens? What are the conditions for this price? How does your bonus system work?
To buy tokens you need to register on the site https://dashboard.hygh.tech/ and go through the KYC verification procedure. This will allow you not only to invest in Fiat currency, but also open access to bonuses. At the pre-STO price, one HYGH = .03 USD with prices increasing to .05 USD during our STO. Referral program gives 5% bonus from each invited investor. We also have a bounty program with which you can find directly in the dashboard.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:48:33 PM

Your project will work worldwide, but in the token sale phase, do you have restrictions for users of some countries?
In general, users of all countries can participate with the exception of the United States. Residents of countries where cryptocurrency is prohibited such as Singapore, China, North Korea will also not be able to purchase HYGH tokens.
BelfNort

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:49:43 PM

We want to see and create a future where display providers and advertisers can work directly. The future, where you do not need to have a few thousand dollars of the advertising budget, and where every advertiser, regardless of the size of his company and resources, can make effective advertising for his consumer
Yes, the ideas are good, but are you sure that you can better use advertising resources and achieve your goals?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: