Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising  (Read 5782 times)
HYGHtech

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:00:35 PM

Hi, You say that advertising type Digital Out of Home will take the first place, compared with the usual signs and billboards. But don't they belong to the same type? What media will be used for advertising campaigns on your platform?
Tablet screens in stores, TVs, billboards in cafes - all of these screens can be used as advertising media. DOOH also allows for cross platform campaigns, with short range technologies such as Near Field Communication (NFC) and Beacons allowing for greater personalisation and engagement through the integration with the consumers personal mobile device.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:02:03 PM

Guys, how long will your bounty company last? Do you plan to do it throughout the entire sale token? When to wait for bounty payments?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:12:31 PM

I think your idea is progressive and interesting, but in order to make sure that I really need to invest, could you clarify, I can get only one type of profit as a token holder or if I register another device, then as a provider?
All owners of tokens have the opportunity to earn a 9% profit from profits. Yes, if you want to become a display provider, then you should familiarize yourself with the basic requirements for the device.
- Over 18 cm in diameter (about the size of an iPad).
- Publicly viewable.
- Connected to the internet.
alexkbs

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:14:22 PM

Hi, You say that advertising type Digital Out of Home will take the first place, compared with the usual signs and billboards. But don't they belong to the same type? What media will be used for advertising campaigns on your platform?
Tablet screens in stores, TVs, billboards in cafes - all of these screens can be used as advertising media. DOOH also allows for cross platform campaigns, with short range technologies such as Near Field Communication (NFC) and Beacons allowing for greater personalisation and engagement through the integration with the consumers personal mobile device.
Well, I realized that it is potentially possible to make advertising more comprehensive, but in what way then can an advertiser calculate the approximate benefits of publishing an ad through your platform?
LineXD

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:23:47 PM

I would like to hear the details, but how will your application be built? What mobile systems will it support?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:24:42 PM

Guys, how long will your bounty company last? Do you plan to do it throughout the entire sale token? When to wait for bounty payments?
Bounty campaign is now active and you can also get bonuses by registering on the site and using the referral system. We have not decided on how long the promotion will last, but follow our news in the telegram group https://t.me/HyghAG.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:38:33 PM

Well, I realized that it is potentially possible to make advertising more comprehensive, but in what way then can an advertiser calculate the approximate benefits of publishing an ad through your platform?
Driving impact through DOOH has a commensurate cost. In addition to the traditional CPM (cost per thousand) pricing model of internet advertising higher costs attributed to more attractive locations and screen t ted number of screens) and value chain (the need for multiple stakehold cross displays and locations).
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:40:28 PM

I would like to hear the details, but how will your application be built? What mobile systems will it support?
To control the decentralized display-fleet, we will write individual display clients for the most popular display operating systems. Uniformly HYGH will call them "HYGH Player". The prototype started with an Android-Client, which allows it to run it on Android Phones and Tablets, Android Sticks and Mini-Computers as well as on Android based SmartTV's. An iPhone/iPad and Apple TV is next, followed by Microsoft Windows and Samsung Software based clients. See our technical white paper to know more https://hygh.tech/docs/HYGH-Technical-White-Paper.pdf
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:41:22 PM

I think your idea is progressive and interesting, but in order to make sure that I really need to invest, could you clarify, I can get only one type of profit as a token holder or if I register another device, then as a provider?
All owners of tokens have the opportunity to earn a 9% profit from profits. Yes, if you want to become a display provider, then you should familiarize yourself with the basic requirements for the device.
- Publicly viewable.

What income can a provider expect?
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:47:47 PM

If ordinary users can be display providers and make money, then I’m sure that fraud may occur. You have specified minimum display requirements, but will you run a performance check to make sure the device is suitable?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:06:05 PM

If ordinary users can be display providers and make money, then I’m sure that fraud may occur. You have specified minimum display requirements, but will you run a performance check to make sure the device is suitable?
To mitigate variation in local display units and ensure a minimum acceptable quality threshold for each and every display on the network, the HYGH player client runs a self-test at launch and relays key information on hardware, network connectivity, software updates and time zones back to the network.
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:06:57 PM

Bounty campaign is now active and you can also get bonuses by registering on the site and using the referral system. We have not decided on how long the promotion will last, but follow our news in the telegram group https://t.me/HyghAG.
If I want to participate in the bounty then I should fill up the KYC too?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:13:41 PM

- Publicly viewable.

What income can a provider expect?
As a display provider, you receive 83.5% of each transaction as a bank transfer in either USD or EUR from HYGH AG.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:25:52 PM

If I want to participate in the bounty then I should fill up the KYC too?
Yes, investors as well as participants of shares will receive their tokens on separate wallets on the platform therefore we require your KYC sign-up.
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:26:59 PM

To mitigate variation in local display units and ensure a minimum acceptable quality threshold for each and every display on the network, the HYGH player client runs a self-test at launch and relays key information on hardware, network connectivity, software updates and time zones back to the network.
And what should the provider do when an unexpected power outage? Does he get to lose his money just because of network problems?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:29:58 PM

And what should the provider do when an unexpected power outage? Does he get to lose his money just because of network problems?
In addition to flagging network disruption or bandwidth issues if en-countered, the self-test will also trigger locally stored content allowing local units to play content for up to two hours without internet connectivity if required.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:03:42 PM

Do I understand correctly that you can conduct training on using the platform for those who need it?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:06:33 AM

Do I understand correctly that you can conduct training on using the platform for those who need it?
If you want to see hoe HYGH platform will work you just try the prototype https://demo.hygh.tech/
EmmGold

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:01:32 AM

Hey, can you explain how your ads will work on displays? What should an advertiser do to get profit from this?
mayorovp

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:05:33 AM

Hello everyone, you have a great idea - to combine the advertiser and the provider directly. It is innovative. But if I’m interested in becoming a display provider, how much profit can I expect?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: