Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising  (Read 5782 times)
HYGHtech

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:29:19 PM

Hey, I want to participate in the bounty and I want to know, do you give a reward only once, or can you make several materials for social networks every week and will you take this into account?
For each social network such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or the HYGH subreddit only one publication of the original content from the user is allowed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:33:02 PM

Is there any guarantee for advertisers that they will not lose their money if a network error occurs and the Internet connection to the display is broken?
Before publishing an advertisement, the application checks Internet access and other display operation parameters. In addition, it is assumed to be a safe mode, which will allow some time to play the content even if the connection is lost
sulutvivat

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:36:41 PM

Hey, I want to participate in the bounty and I want to know, do you give a reward only once, or can you make several materials for social networks every week and will you take this into account?
For each social network such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or the HYGH subreddit only one publication of the original content from the user is allowed.
If I use the referral program, will it take into account the amount of the purchase of tokens that a friend will make or can I get a bonus for registering?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:37:39 PM

Hi guys, heard your project is gaining popularity and you offer good bonuses for the participants. Are you going to do airdrop? If so, what are the conditions for entry?
Thank you for supporting our project. Yes, we plan to launch the airdrop, but so far no date has been set. If you subscribe to our news in telegram https://t.me/HyghAG, then do not miss the start of the promotion. To be able to receive bonus HYGH tokens you need to register, because the coins will be distributed among the participants after the end of the sale.
Tell me, who are the display providers and how can they make money in the project?
Display providers are users who have registered their display in the system and are ready to provide it for broadcast advertising. For this we reward them with bonuses
Cool. And who can become a provider? I have a couple of ideas, how could this be useful?
Each user can become a provider if his display meets the requirements. The display must be accessible to the public, its size is more than 18 cm in diameter and be able to access the Internet
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:44:42 PM

Do I understand your idea correctly, that an advertiser will be able to choose absolutely any location and displays to broadcast an advertisement no matter where it is located? That is, you can even show ads, while in another city or country?
Yes it is true. The advertiser can choose displays all over the world, if it meets his wishes, there is a suitable audience and financial support.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:46:22 PM

If I use the referral program, will it take into account the amount of the purchase of tokens that a friend will make or can I get a bonus for registering?
Of course, the investment amount is taken into account when calculating the bonus. you and your referral get 5% bonus
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:07:58 PM

HYGH is very ambitious project, but the team is so young that I have doubts whether the team has a sufficient level of competence to implement such a project?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:21:38 PM

HYGH is very ambitious project, but the team is so young that I have doubts whether the team has a sufficient level of competence to implement such a project?
Thank you for question. While most of our founders are young we have compensated it by having a CTO with a lot of experience and a deep advisor network. Our CTO is Jurgen Specht, the ex-CTO of Rakuten, the Japanese commence giant with around 80 million active users.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:38:45 PM

What are the goals of your crowdfunding company? What tasks do you plan to use the collected funds?
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:46:34 PM

New advertising project? Are you sure that you can create such a unique product that you can successfully compete in the market?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:58:36 PM

What are the goals of your crowdfunding company? What tasks do you plan to use the collected funds?
Hard cap for our project is 23,875,000 dollars. Funds raised during crowdfunding will be distributed to the following types of tasks. Part of the funds will be used for payments to participants of the bounty and airdrop campaign, funds are also required for the deployment of the platform, marketing campaigns.
kirkanrally

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:06:23 PM

How will the content be moderated? After all, it is necessary to verify the information coming in for the advertising company so that the content of questionable content is not published?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:07:50 PM

New advertising project? Are you sure that you can create such a unique product that you can successfully compete in the market?
The advertising industry is growing fast and there are many offers from competitors. But thanks to our concept, which allows you to significantly reduce advertising costs for users, as well as stimulates interest among providers, as well as the opportunity to earn a profit from owning tokens, all this makes the HYGH project cost-effective and attractive
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:10:39 PM

How will the content be moderated? After all, it is necessary to verify the information coming in for the advertising company so that the content of questionable content is not published?
Of course, the content must be safe for the public and therefore we will have community validators to help analyze the content and not allow information breaking the rules to be published.
Atik059

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:56:12 PM

Tell me, if I become a display provider, can I use my own displays for advertising for my own purposes?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:14:55 PM

Tell me, if I become a display provider, can I use my own displays for advertising for my own purposes?
Of course, display providers accumulate not only a trust rating, but as bonus they can even play his own content on his displays free of charge.
kirkanrally

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:15:37 PM

Of course, the content must be safe for the public and therefore we will have community validators to help analyze the content and not allow information breaking the rules to be published.
Will it be members of your team or are you planning to attract users by offering some bonuses?
Tealoveforev

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:20:49 PM

I understand that the United States has not yet fully resolved the issue of using cryptocurrency. However, the largest advertising sites are located there. Cann’t investors from the USA get your tokens?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:23:41 PM

Will it be members of your team or are you planning to attract users by offering some bonuses?
These will be active members of the community. They are an elastic workforce, which validate display locations, rate and review campaigns and content. To incentize community validators, they get a share of every transaction within the system, based on their amount of work they contribute. This enables anyone to earn an income within the HYGH ecosystem.
SoulPort

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:28:40 PM

Your sales will last until December, but maybe you are ready to say with which exchanges you plan to cooperate? Is there a list of partners?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: