Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising  (Read 5786 times)
HYGHtech

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:35:16 PM

What are the key components of your platform? What parts does it consist of and what is their main function?
HYGH Player is the main tool for managing advertising companies and providers. It is a client software, which enables displays to play content. Our platform is built on the principle of modules that perform different functions. For example, an advertising campaign planner, a transaction engine.
What operating system will your application support?
The first developed HYGH Player is based on Android and can be installed on Android TV's, Android Sticks, Android Tablets and Phones. More clients for different operating systems are in the works. We are starting to work with this operating system because it is more accessible to residents of countries with different levels of economic well-being.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:37:36 PM

Who is responsible for security and content authorship? Do you have any protection for content creators?
The advertiser/content publisher is responsible as written in the terms and conditions of the platform. They have to own the content in terms of copyright and make sure it’s safe and compliant to local laws. From the platform side, we provide content verification for compliance with community rules.
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:42:29 PM

I read your concept and the idea of attracting users as display providers looks promising. Do you have a promotional video that shows how your platform will work?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:47:04 PM

I read your concept and the idea of attracting users as display providers looks promising. Do you have a promotional video that shows how your platform will work?
Of course, we have a prototype platform, and if you register, then you can see all the stages of creating an advertising company, as well as registering a display. You can see a demonstration of the project idea on the website https://hygh.tech/.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:49:36 PM

You indicated that your token is security. But what is the privilege for investors?
The utility token is intended only for payment of services by the proposed project. But the STO token is equal to the securities, since by buying HYGH tokens the investor has the right to receive 9% revenue per year.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:55:10 PM

Hey, your advertising company aims to create a single network of existing companies that provide space for outdoor banners? Or are you planning to work not only with major industry players?
Sure, our platform empowers owners of outdoor displays and small to medium enterprises (SMEs) to participate in a marketplace typically characterised by oligopolistic ownership, expensive contracts, and inflexible campaigns. We are interested in cooperation with companies that can provide a large number of displays. But besides them, we want to develop partnerships with any users who are ready to provide their displays for advertising.
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:57:18 PM

Of course, we have a prototype platform, and if you register, then you can see all the stages of creating an advertising company, as well as registering a display. You can see a demonstration of the project idea on the website https://hygh.tech/.
Thank. How long will your sale of tokens last? Do you accept only eth, or do you support other types of currencies?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:02:45 PM

Thank. How long will your sale of tokens last? Do you accept only eth, or do you support other types of currencies?
HYGH token was created using the Ethereum blockchain, but you can also buy coins for Bitcoin or Fiat. Pre-sale will last until June 7, after which the main sale round will begin.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:06:40 PM

When will you run the app? Will it be available in every country?
We are planning to make an application for global use. We will present the pilot start in July in Berlin. The final version will be ready by the end of 2019.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:14:36 PM

You indicated that your token is security. But what is the privilege for investors?
The utility token is intended only for payment of services by the proposed project. But the STO token is equal to the securities, since by buying HYGH tokens the investor has the right to receive 9% revenue per year.
It sounds very tempting for investors, I think you can find good support. What are you planning to do with the part of the tokens that will not be sold? Burn?
No, we do not plan to burn unused tokens, since HYGH token is a security, then everything that remains after the token sale will be used for the needs of the platform.
Tealoveforev

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:16:13 PM

When users can earn money by giving access to their devices, it can be a temptation for scammers. Do you have a security system on the platform?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:23:41 PM

When users can earn money by giving access to their devices, it can be a temptation for scammers. Do you have a security system on the platform?
Yes, the virtual machine has a protection mechanism and if a suspicious action is detected with the display, then the display will immediately be stopped so that the transaction cannot be made and revenue generated
CaraMarinara

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:27:29 PM

I will be grateful if you tell me if I can count on any bonuses when buying tokens? When are you going to add them to the listing?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:32:49 PM

I will be grateful if you tell me if I can count on any bonuses when buying tokens? When are you going to add them to the listing?
Each new user invited by the referral link gets a 5% bonus to the purchase, as well as the user who provided the referral link. Also, if you join our telegram group https://t.me/HyghAG, we will provide a bonus of 100 HYGH tokens as part of our telegram campaign. But for this you first need to register on the site https://hygh.tech/
BelfNort

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:27:52 AM

Good day. Are you planning to do a bounty campaign for interested users? Where can I read about the rules of participation, I did not find the link with the thread?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:41:03 AM

Good day. Are you planning to do a bounty campaign for interested users? Where can I read about the rules of participation, I did not find the link with the thread?
Yes, we have an active bounty campaign now. You can find a description on the blog page https://medium.com/@hygh_editorialteam/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hyghs-bounty-program-d1765d38bd78?fbclid=IwAR3QMeJZ9Nkr8b6PM3Es5MCcNJQEIeYo0wgkuAiTR1bB6WqoAsGTnvIAfEI
To become a member, you will need to create an account on the site https://dashboard.hygh.tech and confirm your personal data for KYC verification
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:14:01 AM

Hello, under the jurisdiction of which country was the project created? If you run the sto, doesn't that require additional legal obligations from the team?
Our team has two offices, the main office is registered in Switzerland and the second is in Germany. Creating a security token requires additional legalization measures. Our project has been tested and fully complies with the rules of the Swiss Financial Market Supervision Authority. If you are interested in the legal side of the project, read this document https://dashboard.hygh.tech/assets/pdf/HYGH-AG-PPM.pdf.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:23:01 AM

I read your description and you know, the idea is very interesting. I would especially like to understand how you want to distribute the platform globally, if in each country users prefer different video formats and languages are also different. Do you plan on multilingualism support?
In order for all videos to have the same display format in the application, the decoder will be the Amazon company type. The device will work in international English.
amaretto7493

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:23:48 AM

Will the bonus sum up if you participate in several bounty? And is it necessary to make new posts every week, if you participate in promotions in social networks?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:26:24 AM

Will the bonus sum up if you participate in several bounty? And is it necessary to make new posts every week, if you participate in promotions in social networks?
You can participate in all bounty campaigns and get bonuses, but once. We did not launch a campaign for social networks, which must be updated every week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: