Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:58:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising  (Read 5792 times)
HYGHtech

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:03:07 AM

What types of ads are you going to use? Mobile advertising, outdoor banner or other?
The application allows you to make an advertising translator any screen corresponding to the minimum parameters. Therefore, it can be said that not only ordinary banners become carriers, but also screens at stops, TVs or tablets in a cafe or a shop, etc.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 08:06:29 AM

Very complete information in here, like visit the website hehe. But, I can't find about exchange listing on Roadmap, do you have any plan to listing soon after completed STO? Well, exchanges is one of my criteria hehe Wink
TheHollowOne

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:10:09 AM

You have a wonderful idea and I look forward to the release of the platform. Tell me what to do to submit an ad using your application? Is it too hard?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:12:28 AM

Very complete information in here, like visit the website hehe. But, I can't find about exchange listing on Roadmap, do you have any plan to listing soon after completed STO? Well, exchanges is one of my criteria hehe Wink
Yes, now the team analyzes with which exchanges will be profitable to cooperate. HYGH token listing will be held after the end of STO sales
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:17:36 AM

You have a wonderful idea and I look forward to the release of the platform. Tell me what to do to submit an ad using your application? Is it too hard?
The process of creating advertising on HYGH player is simple and straightforward. You need to register on the platform, define advertising parameters (name, location), add media files or use templates, and choose the type of budget planning. After the ads run on the screens and you will see the control panel of your ad. To take a closer look at the work of the HYGH player, use our demo version https://demo.hygh.tech/
TvxqMaxstar

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:22:53 AM

Advertisements will be published immediately or should you first pass moderation? After all, it is so easy to publish content of inappropriate content, but if the check is long, this is also inconvenient for the advertiser.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:27:16 AM

If everyone can become a potential provider of displays, will this not lead to a system conflict? After all, everyone has such different displays.
Yes, anyone with a screen that has the minimum requirements can become a provider. This will not cause a system conflict. We are building a control unit on the ground so that there are many control points near the displays. And the connection with the central base will be conducted through these control points and not directly, which will reduce the load on the center.
TheHollowOne

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:40:13 AM

The process of creating advertising on HYGH player is simple and straightforward. You need to register on the platform, define advertising parameters (name, location), add media files or use templates, and choose the type of budget planning. After the ads run on the screens and you will see the control panel of your ad. To take a closer look at the work of the HYGH player, use our demo version https://demo.hygh.tech/
What do you mean by saying that the user must choose a budgeting option?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:43:43 AM

Advertisements will be published immediately or should you first pass moderation? After all, it is so easy to publish content of inappropriate content, but if the check is long, this is also inconvenient for the advertiser.
There will be two types of verification on the platform - this is an automatic analysis of the application itself, and content moderators will also work. We believe that the number of validators will be enough, because we attract them from among users who are interested in receiving some reward for their work. This will allow you to quickly check the content and not cause complications with the publication. In addition, the user scores a trust rating for his advertisement, and if it is high, the check will not be necessary.
sulutvivat

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:49:23 AM

What audience is your advertising platform aimed at? Are you interested in cooperation with large companies or an ordinary user can also use your services?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:01:01 AM

What do you mean by saying that the user must choose a budgeting option?
Two types of planning will be available on the platform. Budget planning involves setting a budget for the day, week, and choice of days to display. And accurate planning allows setting display parameters simultaneously for many displays, which will start broadcasting synchronously.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:05:03 AM

What audience is your advertising platform aimed at? Are you interested in cooperation with large companies or an ordinary user can also use your services?
We conceived the project precisely because the market is now characterized by the presence of advertising companies that are mainly aimed at companies with a large budget. Our task is to give equal chances to both a big brand and an individual who wants to advertise their product. And by creating a large network of advertising displays, we can make prices affordable for each user.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:39:48 PM

Will the platform work in all countries? I am interested in Russia. Can I connect my display in the store so that it works
hotICOlist

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:49:43 AM

We add HYGH in Hoticolist
https://hoticolist.com/hot-ico-list-hygh-hygh/
ICOGlance.com

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 05:43:31 PM

HYGH ICO has been listed on ICOGlance.com
Visit here: https://icoglance.com/ico/10020-HYGH
ramadeda

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:21:42 AM

it looks pretty good, but I'd like to understand. Will I be able to add my website to this platform and receive income from advertising or will you work only with advertising that is located in the city?
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:42:03 AM

Will the platform work in all countries? I am interested in Russia. Can I connect my display in the store so that it works
Yes, this is a very interesting question, because many countries have different legislation and this should be taken into account, and it is also necessary to conduct preliminary negotiations with advertisers in each country.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:51:59 AM

how will your company make money? will you act as a mediator? will it be a percentage of the deals or something?
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:54:50 AM

STO  this is now the right decision in this market. I think investors will appreciate it and I would also buy some shares for me.
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:38:15 PM

What types of ads are you going to use? Mobile advertising, outdoor banner or other?
The application allows you to make an advertising translator any screen corresponding to the minimum parameters. Therefore, it can be said that not only ordinary banners become carriers, but also screens at stops, TVs or tablets in a cafe or a shop, etc.
it looks like it will be very convenient and effective for advertisers. I wonder what will be the filters or criteria for placing ads. after all, it should be as effective as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: