Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the ICO culture dead already?  (Read 17465 times)
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:37:30 AM

ICO culture is still going on but looking for projects that you say are very difficult because now the founders of the ICO are just a replica of the current project.
even if there is maybe now is not a good time to market it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:39:49 AM

There is a new ICO every day but promising is not yet seen. And the decline in Crypto's market price this year is certainly very influential. But you don't give up to get a promising ICO. As the project that I am currently following has good potential and you can check. If you are interested, of course, you can join.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:52:40 AM

It seems, there are no clear rules and regulations that are very detrimental to the future of Iico, this is because everyone is too free and easy to make ico so it is widely used for scam projects.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 07:01:00 AM

ICO culture has been very affected by what happened in 2018 and a lot of exit scams ICO-based projects.

But this doesn't mean that good ICOs stopped to exist. They just became harder to find, but they will always exist on the market.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:02:01 AM

It seems, there are no clear rules and regulations that are very detrimental to the future of Iico, this is because everyone is too free and easy to make ico so it is widely used for scam projects.
I think that is a very big problem right now. I think ICO need rule and regulation before a project creates their tokens and seeks funding through ICO. That will reduce scam projects and avoid fraud.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:31:34 AM

In the beginning time of the ICO projects, many of them could be trusted and people interested in them. many of ICOs did what they promised to do. Like Ethereum, NEO, ARC, Most successful ICOs all the time. But with the scammers arrived into crypto market people started to stay away from the cryptocurrencies. I also lost my funds invested in a project without proper research. The other thing is a big cryptocurrency breakdown. Many ICOs are postponed or closed after that. there are still ICOs available. they are not completely dead. we can hope they will reborn with the recovery of the crypto market.

ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 07:33:38 AM

This is indeed a problem because there is no rule. Now people also feel free to make ico easily and are also very vulnerable to fraud. many people have felt great losses due to this

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:38:17 AM

Now there are a lot of projects, so if you search, you probably can find quite promising ones!
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:52:09 AM

Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.
What pop in my mind about quality ICO is, there are still some good quality project present in this crypto space, right now the problem would be even the best/high quality project facing a hard time to collect fund from the investors that makes them loosing their chance to get the required amount fund they need cause many investors getting afraid to invest.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:53:09 AM

Yes, because throughout 2018 market prices have declined, which has a negative impact on the ICO. Many projects fail and fraud projects also increase. So that a good project hasn't been seen until now. Of course, this year if the market rises again I think ICO will also be better.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
ObscureIM
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:29:21 AM

No it has just been renamed to STO.

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 08:38:43 AM

Because we are in the bear market, most of the icos are postponed. When the market starts to rise, be sure that we will see a lot of new icos. Ico's are just on a pause period.

rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:48:42 AM

we can not say that it is completely dead but if any policy or terms will not be added that will remove the fraud projects than surely it will be dead in future.
there should be a policy that recognize and remove the illegal projects.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:00:57 AM

Because we are in the bear market, most of the icos are postponed. When the market starts to rise, be sure that we will see a lot of new icos. Ico's are just on a pause period.

a lot of the suspended ico even stopped because they did not get investor funds. it looks like this year has been a bad year for ico because there are many who can't get investors. I am sure investors do not leave the market, they are just waiting to come back again.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:21:19 AM

I am sure that the ICO will never die, now only the ICO continues to emerge and this will continue as long as people continue to develop crypto.
for ICO right maybe it will never die but if bitcoin doesn't have good development and bitcoin has not been liked by many people, the world of cryptocurrency including ICO will die.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:42:35 AM

I am sure that the ICO will never die, now only the ICO continues to emerge and this will continue as long as people continue to develop crypto.
for ICO right maybe it will never die but if bitcoin doesn't have good development and bitcoin has not been liked by many people, the world of cryptocurrency including ICO will die.
yes you are right, I think almost everyone here also likes bitcoin and won't sell it cheaply because the market doesn't support now, so I'm not worried about ico going to die, I'm still sure there are good ico to follow and we just need to look for it detailed.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:12:07 AM

As long as the market remain bearish, the ICO culture is as good as dead. Most of them are struggling and only few will survive this turbulent time. I think the project developers need to find new approach to fundraising and come up with new, innovative ideas.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:22:53 AM

Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.
We don't always know the good ICO projects in advance. Even Waves or Dao etc. or even NEO, Augur etc. weren't known at the beginning. It is only when they got big that people started noticing.

cryptosalary

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 11:33:08 AM

Initial Coin Offerings are a great way to crowdfund interesting and promising projects within the blockchain market. As many have mentioned above, people have invested in too many ICO's that have not been able to deliver on their promise. No products, no updates and just visions and ideas.

By next week, My team and I will actually be posting about our ICO website for our new project called Cryptosalary. We are a swedish team coming from a successfull Proof of Concept in Sweden. Now we want to take that idea and make it global. Our main focus is to come out with an Minimum Viable Product as quickly as possible. Using ICO's in the correct way!
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:41:59 AM

I also experience a lot of scams ICO these days and those ICO i participate in stops halfway and not continue which is wasting all my effort. Personally i does not see any promising ICO at the moment and i will bookmark this thread as well.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: