Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:58:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the ICO culture dead already?  (Read 17475 times)
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:06:21 PM

The culture of  ICO is still on, investors are just carefull and reducing the risk rate thereby reducing the rate at which they invest in new project, lots of investors are HOLDING and  hoping the market will recover, to take profit and reinvest.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 09:18:23 PM

Hahaha...almost dead i guess. most ICOs that are in the cryptospace are either failing or have come to a stand still. I think what is going to trend from now onwards is the investment into STOs. Investing into STOs is quite safer than investing into an ICO.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:07:33 AM

Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.

Some of them ICO's have migrated to STO. I don't really like that new idea because if these projects have been planned all along then how come they can easily change it to STO? Are they using it be more attractive to investors? If I am an investor, I will stay away from those kind of projects.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:22:20 AM

Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.
Few projects at the moment that can really give you good money , I also think that it is best to stay away from the market , but of course if you see a really good project and you can invest in it !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:23:10 AM

Time consuming to search for the interesting ICOs in today's issue. The market is down and there are more groups and ICOs decided to postponed the project because everything is not under control. Even though we are also struggling there are few good ICOs that can be found. Try to look at bluenote project maybe you will be attract and be interested.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:28:46 AM

The ICO launches are realistically on hold as it does not make sound business sense to be launching them during what has turned out to be a year long bear market. Timing is everything when it comes to raising funds for a project so that is why the ICO's are quiet right now they are waiting for a turn up in the crypto market.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:09:28 AM

Yes, good projects are difficult to recognize among a large number of scammers or unsuccessful projects.
I don't think ICO is dead. But when the big pump comes back on the market, the ICO will not be as successful as before. Reputation is not easily returned.
Now I look at ROCKZ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5066575

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:38:16 AM

There are so many ICO projects now, as long as you spend some time looking for it, you will definitely be able to harvest interesting projects.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:23:12 AM

I do the think that the all icon market is dead. I know that there is lots of scam and failed project. And for this thing people are not investing in most of the the icos. But there is still many good project which is worth investment. So its up to you that where you investing. So do some research and then invest. If you invest in right place you will make some profit for sure. So just do some research don't listen to others or go with the hype. Just do some research on your own and invest if you can take the risk.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Crypt0Pro

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:18:50 PM

I don't think that ICO culture is dead. It is only an unfavorable period of time for ICO projects, that's why many projects failed. Sooner or later the crypto will recover and successful ICOs will be more
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:33:04 PM

With the advent of ICO, a lot of scammers from all over the world have appeared. That inevitably affected the confidence in the market as a whole. I think all the same STO will replace ICO
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:53:28 PM

I participated in a promising project XYO, but it has already ended. Then the bounty hunters were well rewarded, and their coin was well exchanged. Now I am looking for a good project like XYO.
At the moment, the ICO market is cooling. This is a good sign, as it pushes projects to produce really necessary products, services and tokens to attract investors.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
bitcoiner.psn

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:59:52 PM

Unfortunately, repetitive ideas and good projects have fallen
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:44:31 AM

It is not dead, it is just facing not the best times at the moment. This is happening due to the poor market conditions and investment mood, because people have already lost a lot of money and they are waiting for great projects to invest in.

Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:27:37 AM

The cryptocurrency market does not cease to flourish even despite the big recession, so I am sure that there are many projects!
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:28:38 AM

You can still find some really good ICO, some even with a good working project, but investing into an ICO can and have always been really risky. The bear market and the scam projects have killed most of the ICO market. The lack of inflow of new money versus the outflow of money from crypto, have put an end to the easy 10x days.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:29:13 AM

Because of scamer there is a possible to be dead someday. Not only the investors they scam even the promoter of ico's, if someone khows how to prevent this scammers this ico's culture will survive. All we can do is to convince all of them that the ico's is never failed.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:27:27 PM

It's evolving in my opinion. Check out STOs and IEOs. Though IMO ICO is still not completely dead.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:32:45 PM

I think there are some projects still some days ago ended Vanta Network public sales they raised 7.5 as i know , Moozicore ICO  which signature i use has ongoing ICO it has already beta versions for product apps for IOS and Android, they inform licensed process for USA nearly done so maybe it can be interesting for you.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:23:13 PM

The rate of interests in ICO is gradually dwindling. The only thing that can revive it is if that can be an ICO auditing body hat can be trusted with such responsibility. Else so many ICOs might continue to fail.
Despite the reduced interest i ICOs, there are some that have been able to attract investors and have also succeeded. Some of those not succeeding are scam and there are some that could not do adequate marketing to attract investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: