Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can New Projects compete with the established ones?  (Read 959 times)
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:03:42 PM

In theory, this is quite possible. But so far I have not seen such projects that could seriously compete with such established coins as bitcoin. If the old coins continue to evolve, they will continue to be the first. After all, if you improve the technology and work on errors, it will always give the coin an advantage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:31:06 PM

They might. But to do this, they need to win the trust of the community, but it will take a very long time, so even if this happens, it is not soon. It took bitcoin 10 years to become popular.

Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:43:57 PM

Many new projects tend to increase competition to get investors. To achieve like Bitcoin, I think it still requires a lot of time because it's not easy. Bitcoin is the first coin and it takes a struggle to reach the right end.

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 11:51:28 PM

I have not really seen a new project that was able to compete well with the existing ones in 2018. Most of them failed as they were just launched to be sold and cashed out.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
PHDJarrod12

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:30:57 AM

I have not really seen a new project that was able to compete well with the existing ones in 2018. Most of them failed as they were just launched to be sold and cashed out.

The only two I invested in for 2018 were Nauticus and Swachhcoin. Swachhcoin still hasn't released yet...go figure. Nauticus gave me some gains tho which I am happy about. I think they have a future in this industry if they play their cards right.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:36:28 AM

Sure they can. Specially when old projects keep up with their old tech and don't bother to revolutionize their system.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:37:57 AM

Hi everyone; as I'm sure you're all aware new projects continue to flood into the crypto space at a regular pace; (my newest favorite being GRIN and Nauticus) however I am wondering if these can compete with the established projects like BTC and BNB?

https://grin-tech.org/

I feel like Grin is a much more fair playing ground than Bitcoin; with no premine and no ICO etc; and much stronger privacy (maybe better compared to monero?)

https://nauticus.exchange/

Much like Binances BNB due to trade fee reduction; but with FIAT onramping and Securities incoming.

Can newer projects make big enough waves to usurp their much older larger brethren?

This comparation is very lame. I think new projects will make this market be richer and investors and users have more choices, make a strong environment for the cryptocurreny and blockchain

Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:42:28 AM

competing or not depends on the project, if the project team works well and their project is really good, then it is not impossible that they will be able to compete.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:16:50 AM

Grin is not competing with any other coins and bitcoin has better community support ,many new good projects are coming out and I'm sure they will get better than old ones and through new coins we will have more investors

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:27:52 AM

Of course, new projects, as well as their coins and tokens, are competing and will continue to compete with old ones. However, in order for such competition to begin to emerge, it is necessary that a new coin or token show its advantage and it will be appreciated by users. It takes a lot of time. Here it is considered that in the future EOS will be a good competitor for ethereum. Yes, many agree that EOS has better functionality. However, this can only manifest itself over time, when the popularity of EOS will also increase. In the meantime, ethereum is considered the undisputed leader, which can also improve and bypass its competitors.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:46:48 AM

Hi everyone; as I'm sure you're all aware new projects continue to flood into the crypto space at a regular pace; (my newest favorite being GRIN and Nauticus) however I am wondering if these can compete with the established projects like BTC and BNB?

https://grin-tech.org/

I feel like Grin is a much more fair playing ground than Bitcoin; with no premine and no ICO etc; and much stronger privacy (maybe better compared to monero?)

https://nauticus.exchange/

Much like Binances BNB due to trade fee reduction; but with FIAT onramping and Securities incoming.

Can newer projects make big enough waves to usurp their much older larger brethren?

Everything is possible but how they can get people trust is the problem. Even market so deep new project still have chance to survive and like or not new create hope. Let's see their history chart and they can solve people problem, if good go for it.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:36:51 AM

I think it is too early to tell whether new projects could compete or not. Maybe compare try to assess again after they are two or three years into theit development.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 07:43:52 AM

IMHO we will 90% new top 30 of CMC in the next 2-3 years. So IMHO new projects will compete with existing on in 100%.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:55:04 AM

I am yet to check the project you have mentioned as there are several projects coming on a regular basis I stopped tracking all those as majority of the projects never came to fruition. That being said if there is a solid project and if it can really make a difference in real world rather than advertising and preaching about the potential and the would be plan, then there is a space for any project that can fulfil what they started out.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:55:21 AM

I think that people invest in all ICOs for the reason that tokens will still grow after the market, despite the weak project!
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:04:10 AM

It depends on this project, if this project can bring something new and innovative than current another old project it can attract people to join this project and help it to grow or invest in this project...
Also, if the team behind this project can always keeping their promises to the community, it can bring more trust to this project and it can make this project can compete with another project...
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:22:33 AM

Old or new projects can actually compete. Of course the new one will definitely be better because this new project usually has learned from the old project. Of course this is a good thing. So at any time there is certainly the latest breakthrough from the project that just started.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 08:30:20 AM

Why are new coins compared to existing coins? Especially comparing with btc is a very big mistake. If the existing coins are not able to renew their technologies, the new coins that will replace them will surely come.

yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:31:35 AM

I think here the answer is clear - can compete and even quite successfully, provided that the idea of the project is new and really advanced, and not another clone of the popular project

Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:33:23 AM

Why not ... I think it is quite possible if new projects bring any new ideas that investors and society can appreciate!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: