Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can New Projects compete with the established ones?  (Read 959 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:35:46 AM

Yes, it's possible provided that the new project has something to new to offer to the community, and that new thing is something that the community can use like Ethereum, and Waves, there are a lot of good projects before them but they surpassed them in the market.

eth and waves are not new . they arent also surpass by some newbie projects out there  . some new ico's can surely pump up but that does not mean that they already beat the older ones  .  the competition are not only based on the price but what important is thier usage or usefulness  .

almost all of the newer projects dont have a new thing to offer because established ones already got thier idea  .

Do you think Nauticus or GRIN posess that potential?

its my first time to hear about nauticus but grin do have a potential to succeed because it has  a unique feature that can compete with other cryptos .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:46:24 AM

With the current situation of the market, I don't think new projects can survive and compete with the established ones. Even the established ones hardly make it now in the market due to this long season. And if, in case, they are, there's no telling how far they can go. There are also a lot of promising projects aside from Grin and Nauticus like Moneytoken and Ubex, but they seem to be problematic too. No. 1 is the funding. It's really difficult to get a project run without sufficient funds. Even the investors turn their back 'coz everyone's affected greatly by the dramatic drop in value (not just in price). That's why many projects now are on stand-by or lie-low mode, waiting for the market to get up, so they can get the right timing. I guess, that's even a more practical move rather than trying to compete nowadays.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:00:28 AM

Come on, everytime I see someone comparing a project and choosing his favorite, there's always the extension of nauticus.

its my first time to hear about nauticus but grin do have a potential to succeed because it has  a unique feature that can compete with other cryptos .
GRIN has the potential but with nauticus, I can't say a thing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:12:02 AM

Hi everyone; as I'm sure you're all aware new projects continue to flood into the crypto space at a regular pace; (my newest favorite being GRIN and Nauticus) however I am wondering if these can compete with the established projects like BTC and BNB?

https://grin-tech.org/

I feel like Grin is a much more fair playing ground than Bitcoin; with no premine and no ICO etc; and much stronger privacy (maybe better compared to monero?)

https://nauticus.exchange/

Much like Binances BNB due to trade fee reduction; but with FIAT onramping and Securities incoming.

Can newer projects make big enough waves to usurp their much older larger brethren?

Of course they can. The more new projects we have the better for the community and the market. New projects will stimulate competitiveness and this way make the products they make more qualitative. But we are speaking about good projects not the hundreds and thousands of new scamming ones like it is at the moment...

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 08:24:53 AM

Hi everyone; as I'm sure you're all aware new projects continue to flood into the crypto space at a regular pace; (my newest favorite being GRIN and Nauticus) however I am wondering if these can compete with the established projects like BTC and BNB?

https://grin-tech.org/

I feel like Grin is a much more fair playing ground than Bitcoin; with no premine and no ICO etc; and much stronger privacy (maybe better compared to monero?)

https://nauticus.exchange/

Much like Binances BNB due to trade fee reduction; but with FIAT onramping and Securities incoming.

Can newer projects make big enough waves to usurp their much older larger brethren?

New project development is a sign of innovation and progress and it is somehow gives all the investors the protection from monopolization and manipulation. It encourages also to promote new and updated system and technology but those old projects that are considered pioneer are already proven that they had established their name with time and through its usage in crypto space.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:39:52 PM

Come on, everytime I see someone comparing a project and choosing his favorite, there's always the extension of nauticus.

its my first time to hear about nauticus but grin do have a potential to succeed because it has  a unique feature that can compete with other cryptos .
GRIN has the potential but with nauticus, I can't say a thing.
I also believe that GRIN has great potential in 2019. Today GRIN price has increased by 40% and is listed in Bittrex, this is a good altcoin and can hold in the long term

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:04:18 PM

the established projects some time ago also were the new ones. so the new projects with good concept may have a success on the market.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:13:48 PM

The answer for that question is yes it can. But it will need more times to compete with other project that already stabilize. Its impossible new project can beat old one. However there is a chance to develop and adapt for being stabilize like older project.

rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:24:58 PM

Yes, it's possible provided that the new project has something to new to offer to the community, and that new thing is something that the community can use like Ethereum, and Waves, there are a lot of good projects before them but they surpassed them in the market.
it could happen that in my opinion now investors are smarter in choosing the best opportunities that we can get to make a profit and if only the new coins to promise profit I think that will be chosen by investors
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:08:19 PM

Definitely new projects can compete with existing ones. As long as the team are upto the task and ready to put up a healthy competition, then the project might do more than expected.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:23:05 PM

Yes a new project can rival already established projects that is if the new project is well managed and has good idea but this would take some time for the project to develop and get attention
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:29:25 PM

It is good to have new projects but the question is that, how many of them has what it takes to compete with the established projects, you have mentioned two good coins but we should wait and see if they can compete with the likes of BNB and BTC, because as far as am concern, GRIN is not really doing well in the market for now.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:35:01 PM

Why not?
If the new project has good prospects going forward and also has objectives that are relevant to the current problem conditions, the new project might be able to outperform existing projects.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:41:47 PM

There are many new projects that are capable of showing very high results among old projects. Many projects are really good, with a good product. And very often it happens that the new project lead just because of the hype!
mrdefendername

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:59:21 PM

And yes and no, it already depends on the project. Theoretically, every project has a chance. But in order for it to survive, you need to well calculate the development plan, economic factors and much more.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:42:10 PM

the established projects some time ago also were the new ones. so the new projects with good concept may have a success on the market.
They started from zero and working hard to achieve that level so i think there is no problem with the new coins as long as its legal, they have the future to become big coins also. We are always welcome for the new competitor but they should be more innovative compare to the old coins.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:52:52 PM

The market is still being formed, it is young, growing and expanding, so that the new and high-quality project will have quite good chances to gain a foothold and start the fight

huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:55:36 PM

Ideally the new projects are now having even better metrics and fundamentals than the existing ones and so well, you may depend on different comparative measures to make a valid conclusion.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:49:25 PM

I think they can. Still, in old projects there are some mistakes and shortcomings, new projects can provide a more convenient and better platform. Of course, there are projects with which it will be difficult to compete, but there are very few of them.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 02:52:40 PM

The market is still being formed, it is young, growing and expanding, so that the new and high-quality project will have quite good chances to gain a foothold and start the fight
Now IMHO most old projects are overvalued and it will be very hard for the new projects to reach such capitalizations. People start to think before investing and always checking total capitalization. For example look at BCH or BTG, new projects must have a much higher idea and tech to reach their capitalization, but IMHO this is possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: