Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:25:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors in 2019?  (Read 1317 times)
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:54:37 PM

So far, there is no large infusion of money into the cryptocurrency market, but I think that investors and whales will revive later when the market falls, and many will start investing when they see the growth of the cryptocurrency market.

kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:24:08 AM

Investors in 2018 have not getting profits because of the market condition instead of waiting their profit they expand their investment because cheap of prices, probably the investors in 2019 they will get more profit i had seen the market little by little of recovery.

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:47:10 AM

many investors choose long-term investments by buying ethereum and bitcoin because it's the safest way to safeguard their assets
Ico investment is now very risky because of
1. many ico scams
2. price of a coin falls when first listing in the market
maybe investor will return ico investment if there is a community that analyzes every ico that appears
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:28:29 AM

many investors choose long-term investments by buying ethereum and bitcoin because it's the safest way to safeguard their assets
Ico investment is now very risky because of
1. many ico scams
2. price of a coin falls when first listing in the market
maybe investor will return ico investment if there is a community that analyzes every ico that appears
I agree, for now it's the best way to secure your investment.
ICO nowadays are not already profitable, the market reputation was already destroyed due to a huge number of scams
but I believe this can be restore and the only solution to that is the proper market regulation.
Also, timing of the market could help, if the bull will start, there is a chance that people will be attractive to invest again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:45:55 AM

Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.

1. High probability of never returning own investment.
2. I don't think so, many have lost confidence and faith in the whole fundraising process through ICO / ITO.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:56:10 AM

I am sure and believe that in 2019 investors will still be there even though until now the market conditions have not been stable, it is undeniable that there are also many investors who leave the cryptocurrency because of declining market conditions and they have not yet benefited, but not all leave crypto there are still investors who believe that crypto will rise again and in the future it will develop better

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:25:07 AM

Big possibility that the condition of market influence investors to move out from crypto. Although not all investors wants to leave because there are more wants to stay than to leave. Time will come of market recovery, so it is a matter of time to witness total market recovery.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:47:41 AM

Many investors lost, so they left crypto, besides that they might switch investments to raise capital so that later crypto will be ready to bet again.
There are various ways to be able to restore investors' trust with a variety of positive news about crypto and developments from various countries that provide crypto to grow.

Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:59:53 AM

My prediction for investors is 2019, I'm sure they will trust and invest again. We have seen that in 2018 market prices fell, so many investors left the market. But for 2019 this is the right time to return to the Crypto market.

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:25:00 AM

I think the main reason why investors leave the crypto sectors is the unbearable bear trend, everything just keep going down. From the point of ICOs to exchange, no upward trend.
Investors would get in again once they see some upwards movement. Everybody likes to be a part of profit making and as such, trust would have been regained.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:50:26 AM

Actually, in this condition, we can use it to collect more Altcoin. Altcoin is still very low and to trade is still difficult to generate profits. But I am sure if investors will come back soon because I believe that this year the market price will rise again.
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:57:49 AM

This year investors will still be there and I believe in that, to convince investors to be able to join certain projects is not an easy thing, but I believe good investors can certainly choose a project that is ongoing to invest their capital
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:52:39 AM

Most investors leave crypto because they don't have the patience to wait until the market recovers so they are exiting right now in order to cut down lost.

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:58:42 AM

2018 was not a good year for crypto investors. But that doesn't mean that this year will also remain like this. Let's see what happens.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:08:12 AM

Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.
Investors will get interested again if the value of bitcoin will increase again just like what happened last 2017. Many investors put their money with bitcoin because they are seeing good potential with it, the problem is, the value of bitcoin drops fast and drops so hard that is why they lose lots of bitcoin cause for sure some longtime holders sell their bitcoin immediately when they see a good time to sell for their bitcoin, and maybe that is also a reason why the value of bitcoin drops.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:15:10 AM

I think we will see a return in investor confidence during 2019, but for even the casual observer it was clear as day that projects launching during the height of the bear market would struggle to reach soft caps. Nobody would want to invest when the project would launch at a fraction of the ICO buy-in price.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:24:56 AM

The core reason is, not just the volatilties but the incessant fraudulent activities perpetrated by project admins. The only way investors will fully return to cryptocurrency is by full regulation of the market. Every project that must launch its ICO must pass through an acid test for fraud set by SEC or bodies alike.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:30:07 AM

well on this year right?, maybe some investors have abandoned Cyptocurrency because they no longer believe in crypto and many fraudulent projects are launched to steal investors' money. I think this is why the price of Altcoin for is difficult to rise due to the influence of the bear market and fraud, if the market situation does not never is change, then investors will no longer be interested in investing in cryptocurrency. crypto future depends on investors or the traders.
karman383 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:59:08 PM

I think many investors live the cryptocurrencies market because of the manipulation and scamming projects that takes advantage of icos to scam potential investors.  Cryptocurrencies market price also got into the hands of scammers because of it decentralized nature and synonymous operation. The issues of trust is very bad to rebuild!  For those investors to come back into the market the issues of trust has to be settled.  Many people lose money because of the criminal that keeps taking advantage of the new nature of blockchain technology to ripe people of their hard earned money.
Well, that's right and I agree with you. That is about investor confidence in this case. After they lose a lot of money, I think it takes a long time to come back to believe in market conditions that will provide a real advantage in investment. This is what we need to think about and reflect on. Thank you for your opinion, I hope that there will be a breakthrough in dealing with the problems that often occur, of course the problem that is detrimental to many people.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:10:01 PM

Perhaps most of the people all the same really trying now just to keep what it is. Investing today in 2019 has become very risky, although of course it happens that it is profitable. But this happens very rarely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: