Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About New Altcoin's  (Read 2979 times)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:07:30 PM

Now a days a lot of new coins are releasing to the market it's hard for me to pick which among of them are the real one that's give me a lot of profit in the future. Make sure you know the very single information of the new coin and better to compared it to each other to know what is best to all of them but better for you to invest money can afford to lose because not all coin for sure you invest you can gain money sometimes you can lose it too.
Maybe if it is hard to decide, just avoid new coins because it is full of speculate. Maybe if you pick top 10 coinmarketcap will be safe investment for you and you wouldn't need to worry about it to be dead coin for a while.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:21:09 PM

Now a days a lot of new coins are releasing to the market it's hard for me to pick which among of them are the real one that's give me a lot of profit in the future. Make sure you know the very single information of the new coin and better to compared it to each other to know what is best to all of them but better for you to invest money can afford to lose because not all coin for sure you invest you can gain money sometimes you can lose it too.
Maybe if it is hard to decide, just avoid new coins because it is full of speculate. Maybe if you pick top 10 coinmarketcap will be safe investment for you and you wouldn't need to worry about it to be dead coin for a while.
investing has the same risk, new coins or 10 top model coins I think are the same. all must be provided with knowledge and experience in choosing assets. even though the top 10 assets are more intense, there is a risk that they will also suffer losses.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:02:43 PM

Now a day's,  new altcoin getting weird now a days.
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

where are you bet your money   ??

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
Crypto eye confidence problems depend on the investors themselves whether the coin or altcoin is bad depending on the intention and purpose of the investor if the new altcoin promises it is up to you to choose according to your beliefs in investing
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:50:28 PM

I've been in the crypto space for 2yrs now.
And I've never been so astonished by a project the way I am with faireum.io their system is remarkable.
Do check it out.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 01:00:04 AM

It is very difficult to find the better ones among new projects. Most good projects stopped ICO sale according to the current situation. For now following majority can be better.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:38:12 PM

It is very difficult to find the better ones among new projects. Most good projects stopped ICO sale according to the current situation. For now following majority can be better.
The fact is that a new project today is very difficult to collect investments, because investors do not want to trust a new project, Besides, railway It is unprofitable to invest in the current state of the cryptocurrency market. Even if you take into account the ratings of old projects, even u do not very slightly increase their capitalization.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 717

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:44:19 PM

if in my opinion the new altcoin is very risky because a lot of new coins will eventually become trash and many people will lose too. so for my advice it's better to buy old coins on the market such as bitcoin, ethereum and the top 100 coins on the market

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:37:06 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??

honestly , in the beginning, altcoins just like a imagination from people to create a next version of payment method.
as time goes,altcoins get a reputation,get a trustworthy,get a value.
and with a greed , some people come like a begining.
but , of course for money.
so , the point, basicaly no one can be trust
and no one is legit.
but , i am believe some can be trusted and maybe that is a legit.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:54:43 PM

First, it's slightly safer to invest in IEOs now since exchanges host the fundraising themselves.
Again, don't just invest in any coin, vet it yourself, do some serious digging into the teams and watch them in the channel for a while before putting your money to it.
Be weary of coins not backed by proper use cases as well.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:11:20 PM

I do not have a 100% trust about new altcoins in the market now. I prefer to buy more altcoins that already exist in the market such as top twenty of coinmarketcap. In my opinion it will be a lot more safer.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:27:49 PM

I do not have a 100% trust about new altcoins in the market now. I prefer to buy more altcoins that already exist in the market such as top twenty of coinmarketcap. In my opinion it will be a lot more safer.
It looks like new coins aren't have any potential into our eyes and yet, we experience a lot of losses than of making money from them. The reason will be might this, it never gains market trust from investors and its platform never give something to contribute into the community.
By looking into this, there is a big possibility that this coin will be ended badly and for sure the creators of this platform will soon to abandon this coin.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:44:09 AM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
'

Other major coins now all started as an ALT and they are indeed trustable, you just have to do your own research before investing one so that you won't get crushed by all these scams. Having a known guy in the team is great as there's already a reputation to protect, similar to this NFT project that has one of the Pokemon founders in their team. IEO's are something that you can take a look at too, as it secures you what you invested in with the help of these exchanges.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:12:56 AM

altcoin is difficult to be fully trusted they are new coins that require a long process to become established if you invest in altcoin, you need extra patience until the roadmap runs optimally
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:47:41 AM

Yes, I have not seen decent altcoins for a year. Choosing a bounty campaign where real assets are paid is very difficult. Researching an object for investment is even more difficult. No wonder that ICO as a form of crowdfunding is barely alive.

sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:44:28 AM

I think there are still a lot of new altcoins that are legit and profitable. You just have to be aware that there are these altcoins that are bad and you cannot just trust. There are still a lot of good coins in the top 50 and if you want to make sure that you are going to have some profit in the future, buy cheap coins like PAX and do a long-term hold.

lornadane

Activity: 529

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:10:02 PM

You can choose altcoin form the top 50 ranks in coinmarketcap! At this moment, new coins are risky. Because after raising funds, ICOs projects are stopping progress, therefore most of the ICOs are showing the fake raised fund in their graphic ICO timeline! So, you should avoid new altcoins, because you will be failed to find 10 good altcoins from the 100 new altcoins list!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:07:25 PM

You can choose altcoin form the top 50 ranks in coinmarketcap! At this moment, new coins are risky. Because after raising funds, ICOs projects are stopping progress, therefore most of the ICOs are showing the fake raised fund in their graphic ICO timeline! So, you should avoid new altcoins, because you will be failed to find 10 good altcoins from the 100 new altcoins list!
You are going to witness more exit scams of ICO or IEO, because current investors are speculators are only interested to get more bitcoin.
The only way to save their money for thoses companies are exit scam before the dump of their coins. Don't you think?
New development of the blockchain don't seem to interest thoses speculators. I am against thoses scams, but i can understand why we are going to see more exit scams. It is actually better for thoses companies to do exit scam or never enter the crypto market, else they are taking the risk to lose money.
Waukeenio

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 02:56:52 AM

Where are you betting your money?

People like to use Waukeens to represent wealth. We often see Waukeens's belief in investment and finance that we deserve. From a technical point of view, we have built a better ecosystem based on Bitcoin and Dashcoin, so we chose WKN.

Is the altcoin worth trusting?

99% of the altcoin is not trustworthy and full of deception.

This is a scam
Maybe missed again
Ironically, after 10 years of verification, the Bitcoin scam successfully solved the human crisis of trust.
Waukeen is the goddess of wealth and trade, leading people to discover wealth, the Waukeen faith will be recognized by people all over the world. The combination of faith and technology has spawned Waukeen Cryptocurrency, a complete bitcoin system launched by the anonymous team on the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin, based on total global population and economic aggregates, total 1,000,000,000,000 WKN, 10% Sale, POW + POS mining and fund, we should promote and maintain it while participating, change the global economy, and make people's lives around the world a better life.

Which one is legal?

Legitimacy does not seem to make sense for cryptocurrencies because the technology itself is a safer, more distributed implementation.
Legal Why don't we use USD?
But this does not affect people's use, as long as there are enough people to support, these are the efforts we are making.
CryptoDevLover

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:37:34 AM

For now I invested Enjin, Flux and some more dapps blockchain projects and some potential ones like Ebakus, CertiK, Nucypher
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:57:13 AM

So you are giving us advice to stay away from any kind of ICOs, am i right? Why there are still lot of new ICOs pumped in everyday? If no one would invest their money on those new ICOs, there would be no any ICO again and you can't even join on any bounty. Sounds a good idea, there will be no spammers around on this forum again after all altcoin bounty closed or vanished

Where are you betting your money?

Why are you advtising your token on here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: