Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About New Altcoin's  (Read 2979 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:26:19 AM

Now a day's,  new altcoin getting weird now a days.
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

where are you bet your money   ??

Is altcoin trustable??
Altcoin isn't reliable to invest mate especially new altcoin since it always turn into scam and always disappear before the distribution of rewards. As the matter of fact base on my research, the over all feedback about it is negative due to the common factor that always happen. so be aware! .and make it sure that it is reliable before contributing on some altcoin to prevent regrets anc wasting time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
my dream2021

Activity: 359
Merit: 61

︻┳デ═—

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:31:39 AM

Altcoin isn't reliable to invest mate especially new altcoin since it always turn into scam and always disappear before the distribution of rewards......
Even before they start reward and get 1 or 2 investor or some one find anomaly about project or team they are disappear.

"BTC Bitcoin is a man-made, open-source technology – not a gift handed down from the heavens"
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:18:36 AM

Now a day's,  new altcoin getting weird now a days.
Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

where are you bet your money   ??

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
You will never know which are legitimate and which are not, because at the moment indeed are many projects that end in fraud. I personally prefer to put my money at the top 10 coins because only that's is coin can be trusted and don't need to worry if you to want put your money in the top 10 coins if you indeed still believe in Altcoin.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:08:34 PM

Few days back i thought a coin called JINBI they gaining fund  for there coin, after funding they vanish.

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??

until now the situation was even more strange. because more and more altcoins often appear, and not only that, at this time there are also many altcoin frauds. so sometimes people think negatively only because the project situation is sometimes misused.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:33:47 PM

until now the situation was even more strange. because more and more altcoins often appear, and not only that, at this time there are also many altcoin frauds. so sometimes people think negatively only because the project situation is sometimes misused.
it would be like that, where those people who are free to make their own coins can do anything including cheating. the more projects make their own crypto, it will make more coins later. and if there are not many of them who mean it, then all will be rubbish coins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:04:03 PM

I found GRIN as one of the best altcoin for this moment to invest some money. For long term, it might be risky since it's supply is infinite. But for short term, it can be huge profitable.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:10:36 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??

it is true the problem is that there are also many new altcoins that have died because to make it just want to get profit from investors. and a lot of altcoins also cheated yesterday
Redoc

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:41:03 PM

Ternion is an altcoin though currently on ICO, it looks a smart money move for me. The MVP is thoughtful, and devs are putting in a hard shift. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Redoc

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:46:42 PM

New altcoins pop up on the regular via ICOs. And most don't make it during this bear times. Ternion is a new one but still on ICO level, and looks good. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:38:06 AM

We don't have a trust in the existing and most common altcoins because of the situation is like that then how a new coin will be made the economic more powerful and how we can trust them so my open is investing new currency will be more risky then investing on existing altcoin.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:54:16 AM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
sometimes new coins now cannot be used as investment options, a lot of new coins are scam and that doubts many investors. so my advice is to choose proven coins and be on the cryptocurrency top golab to avoid scams.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:36:43 PM

Is altcoin trustable??

which one is legit??
sometimes new coins now cannot be used as investment options, a lot of new coins are scam and that doubts many investors. so my advice is to choose proven coins and be on the cryptocurrency top golab to avoid scams.
It seems to me that only a certain control over ico companies will be able to protect the investor and the entire ico market of companies from fraudsters. Today it is a really big problem. Perhaps one of the reasons for the fall in the cryptocurrency market.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:30:16 PM

It seems to me that only a certain control over ico companies will be able to protect the investor and the entire ico market of companies from fraudsters. Today it is a really big problem. Perhaps one of the reasons for the fall in the cryptocurrency market.

The loss of the Escrow usage model makes the ICO movement more wild and erratic. matters relating to investment also need to be protected by clear guarantees. many developers are finally caught up in obscure situations by continuing to postpone many important things, there needs to be clear rules or one day the ICO perspective will be equated with a systematic mode of fraud by selling hope.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:54:00 PM

JINBI vanished with people's funds? Do you have any link to the news ? I remember they had a campaign about merging Gold with blockchain. Ironically they have a lot of good ratings from ICO rating sites. I guess these sites don't do  thorough research on most of these projects  The rating sites need to check whether the projects are even viable and also check things like market reach, real access to consumers, continuous marketing plan,  consumer protection or compensation mechanism etc
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:56:50 PM

I would recommend paying attention to Helios, the project is really interesting and plans to stay for a long time. If you are interested and want to learn more, you can join the discord https://discord.gg/Jckr38u  and participate in weekly airdrop.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:57:04 AM

You can choose altcoin form the top 50 ranks in coinmarketcap! At this moment, new coins are risky. Because after raising funds, ICOs projects are stopping progress, therefore most of the ICOs are showing the fake raised fund in their graphic ICO timeline! So, you should avoid new altcoins, because you will be failed to find 10 good altcoins from the 100 new altcoins list!

Maybe what is said is true, many altcoins have just finished ICOs, it is difficult to develop, but many continue to disappear because there is no continuation. If you invest in coins that are on the market, then just choose coins that have better movements.

andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:04:09 AM

You can choose altcoin form the top 50 ranks in coinmarketcap! At this moment, new coins are risky. Because after raising funds, ICOs projects are stopping progress, therefore most of the ICOs are showing the fake raised fund in their graphic ICO timeline! So, you should avoid new altcoins, because you will be failed to find 10 good altcoins from the 100 new altcoins list!

Maybe what is said is true, many altcoins have just finished ICOs, it is difficult to develop, but many continue to disappear because there is no continuation. If you invest in coins that are on the market, then just choose coins that have better movements.
that's right, even I myself was a little surprised. now the altcoin ico may only last up to 6 months to 1 year. after that there was no news on the market. it might be abandoned by the developer, or it's no community.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:27:36 AM

There are thousands of altcoins and still growing with so many ICOs all the time. You have to go with top ranked altcoins for safety.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 04:40:24 AM

There are thousands of altcoins and still growing with so many ICOs all the time. You have to go with top ranked altcoins for safety.

Those top ranked altcoins are once underdog tokens before they go up, most did an ICO which a lot have doubts about them. All there is to do for someone who is looking to invest on new projects is to do a web research and find out the people behind the project. I saw there are good projects lately that I have no idea like Spacechain, now that the price had declined, it must be a good time to invest to it.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:47:26 AM

Those top ranked altcoins are once underdog tokens before they go up, most did an ICO which a lot have doubts about them. All there is to do for someone who is looking to invest on new projects is to do a web research and find out the people behind the project. I saw there are good projects lately that I have no idea like Spacechain, now that the price had declined, it must be a good time to invest to it.

Agree that most of the top coins start were once underdogs. However, it is not easy for most investors to figure out what underdogs of today may become the top coins one day in future. The gains are surely very high if one invests in the right underdogs while top coins offer more safety.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: