Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:33:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4201 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:47:15 PM

Usually developers post such information first of all at their official website. But I haven’t seen it there
I also did not see information about the plans of the bounty. And agree that it would be cool if the team decided to launch a bounty.
Bounty is one of the best way to successfully promote project in crypto community. That’s why I have no doubts that team will eventually launch bounty campaign
I can argue with this, because some projects have refused to bounty due to the fact that there is no result, social networks block user accounts for voluntary advertising

If they believe they are strong enough and have the sufficient funds to start with, they might not need these bounty programs. But the project needs exposure so users will learn about their platform. Without users, they have no business.
Kirand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:53:23 PM

Usually developers post such information first of all at their official website. But I haven’t seen it there
I also did not see information about the plans of the bounty. And agree that it would be cool if the team decided to launch a bounty.
Bounty is one of the best way to successfully promote project in crypto community. That’s why I have no doubts that team will eventually launch bounty campaign
I can argue with this, because some projects have refused to bounty due to the fact that there is no result, social networks block user accounts for voluntary advertising

If they believe they are strong enough and have the sufficient funds to start with, they might not need these bounty programs. But the project needs exposure so users will learn about their platform. Without users, they have no business.
Here you just need to follow the project and not make hasty conclusions, in the future we will find out if it really is, whether this will confirm the words
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:58:11 PM

The appearance of StableCoin is logical. A crypto market moves to a less volatile phase and will be more like the stock market.  Therefore, such stablecoins are important and necessary!
The fact that the crypto industry will soon come serious changes say almost everything. Regulators come to the market to monitor the quality of projects carried out by ICO. Full user verification and introduction of exchange control. From here low volatility and accordingly low earnings.
Roksalana

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:58:53 PM

CoinHub is a very large and popular platform, I think it will have a positive impact on the promotion of QUSD token.
Of course this is a fact! Platform CoinHub is very popular and the fact that this project is represented on it speaks in favor of the QUSD project!
If I understand correctly, is this token already being traded on Coin Hub or is it planned to undergo listing there in time?
django814

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:06:01 PM

"QUSD has already become a major player in the cryptocurrency field, attracting investors worldwide"-What specific large investors were attracted? Where can I see this information?
Kirand

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:11:25 PM

The appearance of StableCoin is logical. A crypto market moves to a less volatile phase and will be more like the stock market.  Therefore, such stablecoins are important and necessary!
The fact that the crypto industry will soon come serious changes say almost everything. Regulators come to the market to monitor the quality of projects carried out by ICO. Full user verification and introduction of exchange control. From here low volatility and accordingly low earnings.
It will be very cool changes, if there is more control over the projects, there will immediately be a lot less scam projects and people will believe.
terfcibulgacesri

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:16:03 PM

StableCoins are very promising coins. They are in close cooperation with exchanges and investment funds. I think that such projects are very promising in the market and in the future the whole cryptocurrency will be, if not stable, then low volatile.
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:20:37 PM

It will be very cool changes, if there is more control over the projects, there will immediately be a lot less scam projects and people will believe.
It must be admitted that decentralization and freedom from control gave rise to a huge mass of fraudsters of all stripes in the crypto market ... as it turned out, most people cannot do without strict control. So if we want to see a civilized market, then we need both regulators, and supervision, and control, and stablecoins.
Zahiemerna

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:25:38 PM

It must be admitted that decentralization and freedom from control gave rise to a huge mass of fraudsters of all stripes in the crypto market ... as it turned out, most people cannot do without strict control. So if we want to see a civilized market, then we need both regulators, and supervision, and control, and stablecoins.
But such things are not comparable with the ideas of Satoshi Nakamoto. The way the future creator of cryptocurrency saw and what you are saying are two different things.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:33:02 PM

But such things are not comparable with the ideas of Satoshi Nakamoto. The way the future creator of cryptocurrency saw and what you are saying are two different things.
Cryptocurrency is developing so quickly, although almost no one used it a couple of years ago, and they did not trade on exchanges too much, but now everything has changed
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:34:41 PM

Satoshi’s ideas were wonderful, but alas, the people who came to the crypto industry did not have so many real anarchist crypto. Most are only interested in making a profit, not creating a new society or a new economy.
Stnev89

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:54:33 PM

Satoshi’s ideas were wonderful, but alas, the people who came to the crypto industry did not have so many real anarchist crypto. Most are only interested in making a profit, not creating a new society or a new economy.
Now most people participate in banti just for the money, almost no one is pursuing an interesting idea, everyone needs money Sad
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:14:17 PM

It seems to me that in such projects the issue of guarantees and financial support for such tokens is very important. need a huge stock of cash to ensure payment for 1 QUSD token = 1 dollar.
Roksalana

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:15:09 PM

I believe that the world of cryptocurrency, each user sees in his own way, each person has a completely different thinking and logic
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:34:02 PM

It seems to me that in such projects the issue of guarantees and financial support for such tokens is very important. need a huge stock of cash to ensure payment for 1 QUSD token = 1 dollar.
I have no doubt that the team has such a reserve of money, because they themselves have set such a price for the token
Phileste

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:49:02 PM

In order to have tokens in the future have demand and price, you need to choose the right exchange for trading, there is for beginners even without passing the listing
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:56:00 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 02:12:02 PM by Tryam93

I see that you already have a stock exchange on which the token is traded. Are there any plans for new exchanges? I would like to see you on top exchanges.
Bahenon

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:12:07 AM

Theme decorated to put it mildly is not very good, you write such incredible numbers even funny. Where are you going to take such large trading volumes?

New project and perhaps even no money for a good designer topic. But such loud statements are surprising. Perhaps the text is a mistake and the amount is exaggerated?
Phileste

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:27:47 AM

Theme decorated to put it mildly is not very good, you write such incredible numbers even funny. Where are you going to take such large trading volumes?

New project and perhaps even no money for a good designer topic. But such loud statements are surprising. Perhaps the text is a mistake and the amount is exaggerated?
We will not draw hasty conclusions here, we just need to observe the further development, perhaps this is all true, and the project has the amount of money, time will tell
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:42:26 AM

Isn't there a tiny little contradiction in your value proposition? Like saying low-volatility stable coin? The whole idea of a stable coin is to be stable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: