Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4194 times)
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:16:42 PM

As I understand it, the stability of the token depends on advertising and promotion on different exchanges, the more popular it is, the more people will buy it
Of course you need more advertising. The QUSD project must be known and popular. And then people will more often fix their trading profits in this coin QUSD.
A good marketer is worth his weight in gold now, he should be able to properly promote the project through the target audience

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:17:54 PM

Most likely, it is simply profitable for someone to pay money for spreading false information, just what is the point, although there may be something in it.
[/quote]
That's right, now there is an information struggle (war). For the money, people are ready to defile anyone and in the right form. This is bad and I am not a supporter of this, but I personally cannot influence this. It is necessary to search for useful and important information in this whole mess of false information. The USDT token and QUSD are very similar in nature to destination. There is a problem of cashing cryptocurrency bypassing the stock exchange. If QUSD can solve the issue of withdrawing money directly to a visa card, then maybe they will be successful.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:22:12 PM

if a person is too lazy to go to the site and look for information, then this is a bad investor.
because the professional analyzes as much information as possible always.
Here you are absolutely right. A good investor reads a lot and as much as possible studies the project in which he is going to invest. But some people think that investing is easy money. They are wrong.
I think you completely confuse the concept of investing and investing. A professional investor, before investing a large amount for profit, will meet personally with the creators and ask them all the questions. A common investment, (buying a crypto token, coins, and everything else) is investing in the blind. This is my personal opinion.
It is possible and without a personal meeting, for this there are social networks and instant messengers, for example, you can even talk on video calls like discord and skype, now there are no problems with it
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:24:06 PM

I think that the team has deposits in USD, in the same amount in which they created the tokens.
Considering how the banking system works, I doubt that this model is used by QUSD. But this is my guess. Perhaps a certain amount provided by the dollars they have, but in the conditions of a bear market is a failure. For stable operation, you need advertising and visibility on well-known stock exchanges Coindesk, etc.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:29:04 PM

Therefore QUSD is good for value preservation. The main difference between QUSD and competitors such as USDT, is that QUSD has as an active market goal to keep the price close to 1 USD, and provided both market making support and other business support to make this happen.

CIRCULATING COIN SUPPLY: 3,220,069,675

LOL. You've made my day Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

People may start taking you seriously only after you prove solvency of bank account with 3,220,069,675 USD inside!

Even Tether have lower circulating supply!
You're right! This amount is very large and in order to declare you need to have it or prove that you have it!
Yes, at least half of these values show on the accounts or in the equivalent of real estate or assets, then perhaps you will be interested in many. Just add, it is worth agreeing with many exchanges, what would your QUSD token added, it also helps in the development, but for now it is only words.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kirand

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:29:49 PM

I think that the team has deposits in USD, in the same amount in which they created the tokens.
Considering how the banking system works, I doubt that this model is used by QUSD. But this is my guess. Perhaps a certain amount provided by the dollars they have, but in the conditions of a bear market is a failure. For stable operation, you need advertising and visibility on well-known stock exchanges Coindesk, etc.
And to get to the popular exchanges, you need a strong advertisement and already a good rating among users, because not every token can be listed there.
Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:30:41 PM

if a person is too lazy to go to the site and look for information, then this is a bad investor.
because the professional analyzes as much information as possible always.
Here you are absolutely right. A good investor reads a lot and as much as possible studies the project in which he is going to invest. But some people think that investing is easy money. They are wrong.
To invest in a project, you need to study everything in detail, find out all the details and communicate with the team, then you need an approach with a head as they say
I fully agree with you, because any investment is a certain risk, which investors consciously go.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:32:39 PM

This project looks very bright and dignified. Clearly, he has a future.

I, too, this project has sunk into the soul, but I do not understand one thing, if the coin will cost 1$ and is not going to grow higher, then what income will the investor get?
Sevreki

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:32:55 PM

Therefore QUSD is good for value preservation. The main difference between QUSD and competitors such as USDT, is that QUSD has as an active market goal to keep the price close to 1 USD, and provided both market making support and other business support to make this happen.

CIRCULATING COIN SUPPLY: 3,220,069,675

LOL. You've made my day Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

People may start taking you seriously only after you prove solvency of bank account with 3,220,069,675 USD inside!

Even Tether have lower circulating supply!
You're right! This amount is very large and in order to declare you need to have it or prove that you have it!
Yes, at least half of these values show on the accounts or in the equivalent of real estate or assets, then perhaps you will be interested in many. Just add, it is worth agreeing with many exchanges, what would your QUSD token added, it also helps in the development, but for now it is only words.
There are some exchanges where you can even go without listing, but is there any sense from them? It is necessary to select them very intelligently and thoughtfully, a lot depends on it
Roksalana

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:37:41 PM

I, too, this project has sunk into the soul, but I do not understand one thing, if the coin will cost 1$ and is not going to grow higher, then what income will the investor get?

If so, then there are only two options, sell the token and go to zero, or wait for growth and not sell the token for about half a year
BrieMiller

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:40:10 PM

If so, then there are only two options, sell the token and go to zero, or wait for growth and not sell the token for about half a year
Perhaps token holders will receive monthly dividends, or something like that?
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:40:54 PM

And to get to the popular exchanges, you need a strong advertisement and already a good rating among users, because not every token can be listed there.
I do not agree with you. In order to get to the exchange, we need money, not advertising. Money makes new money. And advertising is to attract new users. Of course, advertising is needed, but first of all we need agreements, contracts and agreements on making a token on the stock exchanges. The more the news resonates in the media, the more people will know and here's a viral ad for you.

Kirand

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:43:21 PM

I do not agree with you. In order to get to the exchange, we need money, not advertising. Money makes new money. And advertising is to attract new users. Of course, advertising is needed, but first of all we need agreements, contracts and agreements on making a token on the stock exchanges. The more the news resonates in the media, the more people will know and here's a viral ad for you.
I know that in order to get to the popular stock exchange you have to pay for the listing and then there will be tough competition, it’s not a fact that you can go
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:44:05 PM

As I understood, this is not about investing, it is about saving my money in the conditions of market instability. This is a convenient currency pair for trading between other currencies. Personally, I understand.
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:48:59 PM

Perhaps token holders will receive monthly dividends, or something like that?

In economics, there is such a thing as a monetary snowball. If you pay dividends, then this is already called a pyramid, because This currency com will not be able to provide payments to its investors. If only the token does not have masters, but in this case, there should be a large number of such transactions.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Bitkotname

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:49:33 PM

As I understood, this is not about investing, it is about saving my money in the conditions of market instability. This is a convenient currency pair for trading between other currencies. Personally, I understand.
Yes, you're probably right, that's what this project was created for. The idea is not new, but it is real.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:51:17 PM

Yes, you're probably right, that's what this project was created for. The idea is not new, but it is real.

At the forum it is very difficult to surprise someone with a new idea, everything is connected with each other, but the point is that each has its own peculiarity and this is a promotion mechanism.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:52:29 PM

The most stable cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, the sense to keep money in other coins? Although I like the idea of QUSD.
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:54:09 PM

The most stable cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, the sense to keep money in other coins? Although I like the idea of QUSD.

Someone sees a prospect in new tokens, here everyone decides for himself what is best to buy and where to store their money.
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:54:34 PM

Yes, we are all waiting for the market to grow! I hope that soon I will be pleased !!!
How did you come to this conclusion?
I do not see that the market situation has changed.
Friends, do not be so naive ... The cryptocurrency market will not change in the next six months - a year. It may be growing at the end of 2019, but this will not be soon. As for the QUSD token, the idea is not new, there are many analogues tether, USDT, etc. It is important to differ from others and win the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: