Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:34:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4199 times)
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:00:16 PM

QUSD is a new project and I am sure that developers are planning to start advertising soon.
I think that a very strong marketing support is needed for the success of the project. You need a lot of advertising, paid articles in magazines and online publications, a review of bloggers and analysts and much more. Then the project will be successful and famous.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:05:08 PM

QUSD is a new project and I am sure that developers are planning to start advertising soon.
I think that a very strong marketing support is needed for the success of the project. You need a lot of advertising, paid articles in magazines and online publications, a review of bloggers and analysts and much more. Then the project will be successful and famous.
I have often seen situations where a lot of money is spent on advertising, but the results are few, so advertising needs effective.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:06:22 PM

We are working on languages

When will you release whitepaper on other languages?

It would be helpful for you if you not only ask for any language, but let the team know which language you need or would suggest to get a translation of.
The more translations of your project, the better for society, so many people from different parts of the forum can learn about your token.
I have seen that there was pretty lots of suggestions for translation of technical documentation and website, so it is a metter of time)
Roksalana

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:10:03 PM

I have often seen situations where a lot of money is spent on advertising, but the results are few, so advertising needs effective.

It depends not only on the amount of money, but on the correct distribution to the target audience, this is the whole essence of marketing
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:10:42 PM

A lot depends on project and  product itself, because even with an exellent advertisement you could not reach any goal because project worth nothing.. However, I have good expectations about this project
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:11:09 PM

many promising projects left the market due to competition. because they simply did not have enough money for expensive advertising.
You need to understand that without advertising the project is doomed. For many large projects, the bulk of the money goes to marketing and not to the development of the code. marketing rules the world.
Advertising is a promotion mechanism, it has always been this way, thus, new people come to the project and some of them may be interested in investing
I would love to join a bounty program or an airdrop. In General, waiting for news.
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:17:08 PM

A lot depends on project and  product itself, because even with an exellent advertisement you could not reach any goal because project worth nothing.. However, I have good expectations about this project
On the finished product, to be more precise, much depends and, of course, you need to stick to the road map and do everything in due time
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:19:08 PM

The market situation has changed dramatically compared to last year. I hope this year, the market will enter a phase of growth.
Many factors suggest that we may soon see a market reversal and a bullish trend change. The market has already given growth signals several times, but they are artificially suppressed by crypto-whales. Obviously they have their own plan about the start date of the pump.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:21:33 PM

The market situation has changed dramatically compared to last year. I hope this year, the market will enter a phase of growth.
Many factors suggest that we may soon see a market reversal and a bullish trend change. The market has already given growth signals several times, but they are artificially suppressed by crypto-whales. Obviously they have their own plan about the start date of the pump.
No one knows when this will happen, but everyone is very much waiting, because when there is growth, then there will be money to invest Cheesy
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:27:44 PM

No one knows when this will happen, but everyone is very much waiting, because when there is growth, then there will be money to invest Cheesy
let's hope that this year the market will change and begin to grow,and we will be able to see new high prices
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:37:45 PM

let's hope that this year the market will change and begin to grow,and we will be able to see new high prices
All promised that this year there will be growth, but so far nothing has changed, just wait for March, maybe there will be changes
qusdcoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:38:02 PM

Yes

Interested in a Roadmap of the project. I studied it and I have questions and suggestions for the QUSD team. Specific actions are planned for February and March 2019. And for the whole 2019 only "Continue development of QUSD and partnerships". What specific actions do you mean by this? And as a proposal to add them to the Roadmap. Then the plan of your further actions will be clear to investors.
Good question! What has been done? where can pomotret the course of your work? Is there a YouTube channel or instagrams, telegrams?
When you see that there is movement then there is no fear ..
Social networks can always be done, this is not a problem, then you need to pay more attention to the team and their idea
I also do not see any social networks in this project.
but I see that the team has already created a coin, and added it on the exchanges.
Social networks are not the most important thing in such projects, it is important that the team share information with its potential customers and communicate
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:43:32 PM

I believe that market will grow, but it will take pretty much time. So stablecoins are our future, that can give us good grows
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:46:03 PM

All promised that this year there will be growth, but so far nothing has changed, just wait for March, maybe there will be changes
Now there are a lot of rumors about a crypto pump in March. I'd like to believe in it. After all, the fall of the market has lasted for more than a year. This means that there will be growth soon. Project QUSD appeared on the market very timely!
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:47:01 PM

the growth of the market can not begin very quickly, it also takes time,but the first signs that the market can change and begin to grow are already present-this is a lot of positive news in the crypto world
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:47:29 PM

Now there are a lot of rumors about a crypto pump in March. I'd like to believe in it. After all, the fall of the market has lasted for more than a year. This means that there will be growth soon. Project QUSD appeared on the market very timely!
Perhaps the project itself can get into the HYIP zone and earn a good amount of money for the further development and development of a mobile application.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:51:13 PM

the growth of the market can not begin very quickly, it also takes time,but the first signs that the market can change and begin to grow are already present-this is a lot of positive news in the crypto world
We can learn this from market experts, they will immediately understand when the market begins to grow, and this just needs to be monitored and kept up to date.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:51:52 PM

Perhaps the project itself can get into the HYIP zone and earn a good amount of money for the further development and development of a mobile application.
such a scenario is quite possible for this project,and it would be very remarkable,recently there are practically no such projects
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:58:35 PM

Well done the development team of project QUSD that paid such attention to the choice of audit. And they stopped at such a reputable auditing company.
I, too, am impressed by such a serious approach to business on the part of the project team QUSD.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:01:54 PM

We can learn this from market experts, they will immediately understand when the market begins to grow, and this just needs to be monitored and kept up to date.
I would very much like to see the beginning of the market growth in the near future, because many people are tired of seeing the low market, which stopped the development of many good projects and bankrupted many investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: