Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:12:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4199 times)
dapp1

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:42:50 PM

In order to implement such a large-scale project you need to have huge financial resources. This is a lot of money. Does QUSD have access to such assets?
I think that in order to create a stable coin, big finances are needed. Most likely the project has either its own money or has rich investors. Therefore, I think that for project QUSD it will not be a problem to create other services. In addition, they are interconnected by a common infrastructure.
It can not always be enough money for the development of the project, and therefore launch pre-sales tokens and conduct various presentations for people.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:43:59 PM

No one knows when this will happen, but everyone is very much waiting, because when there is growth, then there will be money to invest Cheesy
Agree that when the pump starts, the prices of coins and tokens will be completely different. Now is the best time to invest. Right now you need to buy cryptocurrency.
Somewhere you are right when the pamp starts and the cryptocurrency growth starts and all the tokens automatically increase in price.
now is the best time and price to make a long-term investment, because perhaps such low prices may not be, and will begin to grow the market,and we will greatly regret that did not invest at a low cost
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:46:45 PM

No one knows when this will happen, but everyone is very much waiting, because when there is growth, then there will be money to invest Cheesy
Agree that when the pump starts, the prices of coins and tokens will be completely different. Now is the best time to invest. Right now you need to buy cryptocurrency.
Somewhere you are right when the pamp starts and the cryptocurrency growth starts and all the tokens automatically increase in price.
now is the best time and price to make a long-term investment, because perhaps such low prices may not be, and will begin to grow the market,and we will greatly regret that did not invest at a low cost
It is not known how long the low price of cryptocurrency will continue, but we will see new opportunities for the cryptocurrency market and new users.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:47:39 PM

Sorry, but I don't totally agree with long-term investment as of the moment especially if the project is not strong enough. Be very meticulous in selecting where you invest. It's like all or nothing.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:47:56 PM

I have plans to make a small investment of $ 50-150, but I can't choose to invest in a top 10 or a brand new project
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:49:40 PM

It is not known how long the low price of cryptocurrency will continue, but we will see new opportunities for the cryptocurrency market and new users.
To be honest I am not dreaming of any kind of market pump, but sometimes there are projects like QUSD. Unfortunately, it happens rarely to find them..
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:51:35 PM

I have plans to make a small investment of $ 50-150, but I can't choose to invest in a top 10 or a brand new project
I think that it is better to choose 2-3 good projects and invest only in them. There is no any sense of dividing your funds into really small parts
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:52:27 PM

Sorry, but I don't totally agree with long-term investment as of the moment especially if the project is not strong enough. Be very meticulous in selecting where you invest. It's like all or nothing.
maybe I'm not accurately expressed,I wanted to say that you need to invest in a fairly well-known project ,but a small part of the money you can invest in a new project
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:56:46 PM

I think that it is better to choose 2-3 good projects and invest only in them. There is no any sense of dividing your funds into really small parts
I understand that this amount of money is very small that they would invest in 3 or 4 projects
I have plans to invest in Ethereum and Ripple equal amount of money
or can someone tell me what the other project?Huh
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:06:46 PM

I understand that this amount of money is very small that they would invest in 3 or 4 projects
I have plans to invest in Ethereum and Ripple equal amount of money
or can someone tell me what the other project?Huh
For long term perspective it is rather okay, but maybe you can try to find some other perspective coins, that are less popular, but more stable
qusdcoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:25:49 PM

It's a bit more complicated than just advertising. It's a major coordinated effort to make a low volatility coin.

You need to have a very large trading volume and linking to serious projects in order to keep the course stable. That the number of coins that can be created can be changed or is the smart contract blocked by this amount?
I think that the team has deposits in USD, in the same amount in which they created the tokens.
I look at this token and I can not understand one thing: why is it supported? Where does the money come from? How are they trying to stabilize the course?
You see how an oil-rich country could not back up its Crypto-Currency, and you want to create one. (Speech about Venezuela)
As I understand it, the stability of the token depends on advertising and promotion on different exchanges, the more popular it is, the more people will buy it
adidasler444

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:03:03 PM

As I understand it, the stability of the token depends on advertising and promotion on different exchanges, the more popular it is, the more people will buy it
Of course you need more advertising. The QUSD project must be known and popular. And then people will more often fix their trading profits in this coin QUSD.
Advertising means a lot in our time. Among the mass of projects to declare your own and become famous is very difficult. Only marketing !!!
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:10:21 PM

The idea of the project is clear to everyone, in an unstable market investing in QUSD token, you will not incur financial losses.

Yes, but at the moment there are several coins on the market with the same features, and this indicates competition.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:12:21 PM

For long term perspective it is rather okay, but maybe you can try to find some other perspective coins, that are less popular, but more stable
And what is the point of looking for other coins if the administration guarantees the stability of QUSD?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:45:04 PM

Clearly, the project needs to be supported by investments. I really hope that a marketing plan for the future has already been developed.

Without a really strong and effective marketing plan, the project has no chance to become a leader.
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:15:12 PM

Clearly, the project needs to be supported by investments. I really hope that a marketing plan for the future has already been developed.

Without a really strong and effective marketing plan, the project has no chance to become a leader.

Yes, I agree. But marketing without development will not lead to excellent results. The main thing is to keep a balance.
django814

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:27:18 PM

Yes, I agree. But marketing without development will not lead to excellent results. The main thing is to keep a balance.
Project QUSD main goal for 2019 is the development of marketing. Let's see what exactly will be done and what results it will lead to.
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:28:33 PM

What are the daily total trading volume of the QUSD coin?
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:32:28 PM

If you believe the information that is listed on the website of the project, the daily trading volume exceeds 120 million dollars.
Bitkotname

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:38:02 PM

If you believe the information that is listed on the website of the project, the daily trading volume exceeds 120 million dollars.

Quite a large amount, given that the project is still so young, probably, the project has very large partners who provide some support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: