Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4201 times)
webskompplun

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:18:46 PM

A debit card is definitely very cool and will be in demand from users. And what are the plans for creating your own physical wallet? Is it planned as an analogue of Trezor or Ledger?
By the way, it would be nice to agree with the companies Ledger and Trezor to add support for the QUSD coin to your physical wallets.
Why do you need support for a stable coin in a hardware wallet? The main purpose of this coin is to use it in trading or to spend on purchases.
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:19:14 PM

A debit card is definitely very cool and will be in demand from users. And what are the plans for creating your own physical wallet? Is it planned as an analogue of Trezor or Ledger?
By the way, it would be nice to agree with the companies Ledger and Trezor to add support for the QUSD coin to your physical wallets.
Are there any chances for the project to reach an agreement with such companies at the initial stage of development? although you can always try
SlobodianiukDim446

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:21:03 PM

I am now interested. Coin QUSD is called a Low-Volatility coin. That is, theoretically rate fluctuations are possible? Simply, they are unimportant. Do I get it right?
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:22:20 PM

Are there any chances for the project to reach an agreement with such companies at the initial stage of development? although you can always try
There are always chances. if these companies see that the project is developing and in demand in the community - they will add support of this asset.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:25:12 PM

There are always chances. if these companies see that the project is developing and in demand in the community - they will add support of this asset.
Of course, every project has a chance of success! The main right business plan and good investors !!! And everything will turn out !!!

Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:30:37 PM

There are always chances, a lot depends on the correctness of providing information to investors and a high-quality presentation if we talk about real conferences.
webskompplun

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:30:52 PM

Of course, every project has a chance of success! The main right business plan and good investors !!! And everything will turn out !!!
the question is, why does this project need hardware wallets support? Do you think this is profitable from a business point of view?
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:31:53 PM

Tell me the exact price of 1 QUSD token today? Where can I buy tokens?

Most profitable to buy on COINTIGER.COM, there the price of the token is very low compared to other exchanges.

How can price differ if QUSD is a stable coin? It seemed to me that on all exchanges the price was set at one - $ 1!
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:33:36 PM

the question is, why does this project need hardware wallets support? Do you think this is profitable from a business point of view?
I am not a businessman, I do not understand all the subtleties of this process! But if someone sees the perspective, he acts as it should!

fidotnews

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:33:41 PM

There are always chances, a lot depends on the correctness of providing information to investors and a high-quality presentation if we talk about real conferences.
I think that the project needs to work in the direction of debit cards and payment systems. This service is much more promising.
fidotnews

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:36:28 PM

Most profitable to buy on COINTIGER.COM, there the price of the token is very low compared to other exchanges.

How can price differ if QUSD is a stable coin? It seemed to me that on all exchanges the price was set at one - $ 1!
I also did not understand this question.
I thought that the price of this coin should be equal to USD.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:38:52 PM

I am not a businessman, I do not understand all the subtleties of this process! But if someone sees the perspective, he acts as it should!
Each investor sees this project from a different point of view, I personally would invest here, if there would be a possibility, and just stay to watch everything
Sevreki

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:57:48 PM

We need as many new exchanges for the project as possible, thereby increasing the price of the token and of course its popularity
Why increase the price of the token if the main task of the project is to keep the price at the same level. Not for all projects the price increase is good.
I agree with you!
this coin does not need a price increase, but it needs high liquidity, and for this it needs to have more exchanges.
It will be good if this token can go to such exchanges as Binans and the rest, although there is very high competition there are always chances
Kirand

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:03:25 PM

I also did not understand this question.
I thought that the price of this coin should be equal to USD.
I think, not like the US dollar, but it will be profitable if the price is lower, as the demand for purchases rises, I think this is logical
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:07:36 PM

We need as many new exchanges for the project as possible, thereby increasing the price of the token and of course its popularity
Why increase the price of the token if the main task of the project is to keep the price at the same level. Not for all projects the price increase is good.
I agree with you!
this coin does not need a price increase, but it needs high liquidity, and for this it needs to have more exchanges.
It will be good if this token can go to such exchanges as Binans and the rest, although there is very high competition there are always chances
There is a very expensive listing on this stock exchange, Finance and very few tokens go there after they are selected, usually taken by people that are already being traded.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:23:40 PM

when will the listing on other exchanges, is it in the plans of the developers?it is very interesting how quickly the project will expand
webskompplun

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:26:47 PM

when will the listing on other exchanges, is it in the plans of the developers?it is very interesting how quickly the project will expand
developers notify on new exchanges when a token is added there.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:40:11 PM

Each investor sees this project from a different point of view, I personally would invest here, if there would be a possibility, and just stay to watch everything
such coins are very necessary for users of crypto to save their funds at falling prices in the market, they guarantee the best stability of the price of their coin
qusdcoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:40:40 PM

targeted volatility ranges. That's the goal with QUSD.

The appearance of StableCoin is logical. A crypto market moves to a less volatile phase and will be more like the stock market.  Therefore, such stablecoins are important and necessary!
There is some truth in your words, but the loss of volatility will attract the outflow of large investors.

qusdcoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:45:29 PM

downside protection and short to medium term holding protection. This is what is needed.

There are issues with super-long-term holding for USDT.

such coins are very necessary for users of crypto to save their funds at falling prices in the market, they guarantee the best stability of the price of their coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: