Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4194 times)
qusdcoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:47:21 PM

Sometimes this is true. Listings can cost a lot, but it depends on the project and the relationship with the exchange.

In order to have tokens in the future have demand and price, you need to choose the right exchange for trading, there is for beginners even without passing the listing
And what's the point in these new and small exchanges? They can not provide the necessary liquidity. Need to look towards the top exchanges!
Listing on top exchanges is very expensive, you need a very large budget.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:49:02 PM

QUSD is looking to have a card and other types of payment devices.

Point of sale is part of the plan for QUSD.

Does the QUAD project have plans to issue its own debit card? I think it would be a good “killer feature”!
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:50:18 PM

Of Course, the QUSD is looking to increase the acceptance of QUSD by getting the coin listed on top exchanges. We have a few top ten exchanges that we are already in talks with.

In order to have tokens in the future have demand and price, you need to choose the right exchange for trading, there is for beginners even without passing the listing
And what's the point in these new and small exchanges? They can not provide the necessary liquidity. Need to look towards the top exchanges!
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:53:39 PM

Of course, the team is looking to list QUSD on some of the top ten exchanges. We are in talks with many top ten exchanges.

We evaluate each exchange bases on quality, community outreach, and the process for onboarding a new coin/token.

qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:54:49 PM

We share the same philosophy.

We are really looking into payment solutions.

And the idea with bank cards can really work! Many projects promised to do something similar. But it seems to me that when you have a stablecoin, it is easier to make payments with your own cards.
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:56:47 PM

Yes. QUSD is available in the secondary markets.

We are fortunate that QUSD has a lot of liquidity.

By the way, what about listing on exchanges? What are your plans? Are there any arrangements already?
There, as far as I know, this stablecoin is already trading on several exchanges. Read the QUSD project description.
Wow. it is perfectly. if the coins are traded on the stock exchange during the launch - I think that this project will be successful.
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:59:18 PM

QUSD is an alternative to other "stablecoins."

QUSD is different, it is a retargeting Low-Volatility-Coin.

The concept is slightly different than a "stablecoin."

And why should we buy your tokens and invest in your project if you are no better than competitors? For you, the most important thing is liquidity and a large selection of exchanges, and your project does not have all this.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:01:32 PM

Yes. QUSD is available in the secondary markets.

We are fortunate that QUSD has a lot of liquidity.

By the way, what about listing on exchanges? What are your plans? Are there any arrangements already?
There, as far as I know, this stablecoin is already trading on several exchanges. Read the QUSD project description.
Wow. it is perfectly. if the coins are traded on the stock exchange during the launch - I think that this project will be successful.
Great news, I believe in the success of this project. I hope you will soon gather a strong community.
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:08:47 PM

Moving between crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto while at the same time respecting the crypto markets for the ease and freedom of movement is all part of the long-term vision for QUSD.

Cryptocurrency is developing so quickly, although almost no one used it a couple of years ago, and they did not trade on exchanges too much, but now everything has changed
In any case, the cryptocurrency industry and blockchain technologies have not yet revealed their full potential. The main part of the projects still represent only speculative interest for traders. The real application of technology in the real world is almost never encountered. But soon everything will change!
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:10:07 PM

It costs money to run a business. It costs money to launch a new technology. The idea is to stay the course and continue development.

And the idea with bank cards can really work! Many projects promised to do something similar. But it seems to me that when you have a stablecoin, it is easier to make payments with your own cards.
bank cards are a very complicated idea. many projects tried to do this, but nobody succeeded.
not true, some bright and successful still managed, but in most cases it is old projects.

This is very financially costly, you need to do the technical side of the project.

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:12:44 PM

QUSD is an alternative to other "stablecoins."

QUSD is different, it is a retargeting Low-Volatility-Coin.

The concept is slightly different than a "stablecoin."

And why should we buy your tokens and invest in your project if you are no better than competitors? For you, the most important thing is liquidity and a large selection of exchanges, and your project does not have all this.
You can learn more about the differences between the existing stable coins. I think the principle is the same. Now there are many stable coins but only usdt is used.
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:13:24 PM

QUSD is looking to provide a payment solution with a card and/or similar technologies. Point of sale use cases are essential for QUSD.

bank cards are a very complicated idea. many projects tried to do this, but nobody succeeded.
not true, some bright and successful still managed, but in most cases it is old projects.

This is very financially costly, you need to do the technical side of the project.

What projects could launch bank cards for cryptocurrency?
You can tell when you are planning to issue debit cards. Do you negotiate with banks?
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:14:37 PM

GLOBAL. The focus for QUSD is worldwide. We are very committed to trading on Asian exchanges because that is where the industry is headed. That's an organic function of QUSD's development.

QUSD project will mainly focus on South America? Or am I misunderstanding something?
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:15:46 PM

Additional features. Volatility and price range retargeting. In addition, the team would like to implement payment solutions.

You're right. The QUSD coin is already on exchanges. Of course, these are not very well-known and popular exchanges, but still this is better than nothing.
I believe that the team needs to create a quality project in the first place. This project should have characteristics better than competitors.
It is necessary to analyze the market, because when creating a project, as I understand it, people look at competitors, draw their own conclusions and launch better than others
It is a stable coin, and it has characteristics similar to other stable coins. Perhaps there will be additional features.
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:17:34 PM

The key is to have quality exchanges. Some exchanges have very little volume, even for well know cryptocurrencies.

Cointiger.com

coinhub.io

worldmarkets.io

More Exchanges coming!

You're right. The QUSD coin is already on exchanges. Of course, these are not very well-known and popular exchanges, but still this is better than nothing.
I see some exchangers for the first time, it will be necessary to read reviews about them, but the more of them, the better for the token itself Cool
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:17:45 PM

It costs money to run a business. It costs money to launch a new technology. The idea is to stay the course and continue development.

So, what is your development planned for the near future?
Does a down trend affect your plans?
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:18:47 PM

We are pushing to get listed on more exchanges. Yes.

We will keep the community apprised of new exchange listings.

Cointiger.com

coinhub.io

worldmarkets.io

More Exchanges coming!
This is only the beginning, the project is still young, I am sure that the number of exchanges will increase in the future.

DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:20:44 PM

Cointiger.com

coinhub.io

worldmarkets.io

More Exchanges coming!
This is only the beginning, the project is still young, I am sure that the number of exchanges will increase in the future.

I am already quite surprised that devs have made lots to promote and develop their project..
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:27:49 PM

Cointiger.com

coinhub.io

worldmarkets.io

More Exchanges coming!

I am already quite surprised that devs have made lots to promote and develop their project..
There is nothing surprising.
This is a professional team, and a quality project with a promising concept.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:28:42 PM

Tell me the exact price of 1 QUSD token today? Where can I buy tokens?

Most profitable to buy on COINTIGER.COM, there the price of the token is very low compared to other exchanges.

I didn’t know that exchange. Thank you! I have checked it and it is really that good)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: