Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4199 times)
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:30:41 PM

We are pushing to get listed on more exchanges. Yes.

We will keep the community apprised of new exchange listings.

Cointiger.com

coinhub.io

worldmarkets.io

More Exchanges coming!
This is only the beginning, the project is still young, I am sure that the number of exchanges will increase in the future.

We don’t yet know their policies to that question. As far as I know, devs are planning to develop their product and only then promote it
pricasde

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:33:05 PM

When traders need to stay on the sidelines and out of volatile coins such as bitcoin, they look for stablecoins.

There, as far as I know, this stablecoin is already trading on several exchanges. Read the QUSD project description.
You're right. The QUSD coin is already on exchanges. Of course, these are not very well-known and popular exchanges, but still this is better than nothing.
I believe that the team needs to create a quality project in the first place. This project should have characteristics better than competitors.
It is necessary to analyze the market, because when creating a project, as I understand it, people look at competitors, draw their own conclusions and launch better than others
It is a stable coin, and it has characteristics similar to other stable coins. Perhaps there will be additional features.
If the coin really has stability, it means it makes sense for investors to think about buying, I do not urge anyone to buy, just thoughts in the ear
Why should investors buy a stable coin? they can use fiat currency. investors want to invest in projects that can make a profit.
Also, traders use stable coins to trade, professionals trade in orders against the dollar, and not against btc or other assets.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:33:34 PM

It costs money to run a business. It costs money to launch a new technology. The idea is to stay the course and continue development.

And the idea with bank cards can really work! Many projects promised to do something similar. But it seems to me that when you have a stablecoin, it is easier to make payments with your own cards.
bank cards are a very complicated idea. many projects tried to do this, but nobody succeeded.
not true, some bright and successful still managed, but in most cases it is old projects.

This is very financially costly, you need to do the technical side of the project.

Personally I think that technical part is the basis of any project. It’s no matter what is about. First of all team should care about technical part and only then about it’s promotion and other things
qusdcoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:38:19 PM

Business is business. It remains true whether it involves crypto for profit or crypto for utopian usage.

QUSD is looking to help the crypto community and many traders.

Of course, everyone has his own vision, but there are some common dogmas and goals that have been shaped by the community during the ten years of existence of this industry.
The majority of people in the crypto market know little about the principles of the blockchain technology ... but only a few of them know about the philosophy of cryptocurrency ... People are only interested in greed.
Investors and traders are only interested in profit, I do not see anything criminal in this.

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:39:50 PM

We are pushing to get listed on more exchanges. Yes.

We will keep the community apprised of new exchange listings.

Cointiger.com

coinhub.io

worldmarkets.io

More Exchanges coming!
This is only the beginning, the project is still young, I am sure that the number of exchanges will increase in the future.

We don’t yet know their policies to that question. As far as I know, devs are planning to develop their product and only then promote it
I think that exchanges are part of product development, because the coin must be liquid, and also people should be able to buy it easily.
Listing on exchanges is very important because I think that it is the first thing that can bring new investments. If coin has listing on lots of exchanges than it is more secure..
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:46:26 PM

There was an ICO, that was sold out. Users are in the process of receiving their coins from the ICO.

Right now, you can also buy on exchanges such as cointiger.com and coinhub.io

so, how tokens was/will be distributed to community or anyone else? Investors can buy via exchange?
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:47:20 PM

Business is business. It remains true whether it involves crypto for profit or crypto for utopian usage.

QUSD is looking to help the crypto community and many traders.

Of course, everyone has his own vision, but there are some common dogmas and goals that have been shaped by the community during the ten years of existence of this industry.
The majority of people in the crypto market know little about the principles of the blockchain technology ... but only a few of them know about the philosophy of cryptocurrency ... People are only interested in greed.
Investors and traders are only interested in profit, I do not see anything criminal in this.

It is normal for any market, but I think that traders and investors should care about product itself.. otherwise, there will be dead community.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:49:26 PM

There was an ICO, that was sold out. Users are in the process of receiving their coins from the ICO.

Right now, you can also buy on exchanges such as cointiger.com and coinhub.io

so, how tokens was/will be distributed to community or anyone else? Investors can buy via exchange?
I guess you are right.. personally I think that they can. However I don’t know now if it’s is possible now to buy. Some exchanges are still not sell QUSD
BrieMiller

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:54:52 PM

I am already quite surprised that devs have made lots to promote and develop their project..
Work on the popularization and development of the project is not over yet, there is still a lot of work ahead.
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:58:01 PM

USDT and Maker can be beat.

For starters, nobody has ever seen a clear as day audit for USDT.

judging by the pace at which stable coins appear in the crypto market, very tough competition will soon begin between these projects. Win the strongest. The one who will have the strongest and most stable financial indicators.

im sure that noone cant beat usdt or maker (or alchemint fot neo blockchain)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:00:15 PM

QUSD is an alternative to other "stablecoins."

QUSD is different, it is a retargeting Low-Volatility-Coin.

The concept is slightly different than a "stablecoin."

And why should we buy your tokens and invest in your project if you are no better than competitors? For you, the most important thing is liquidity and a large selection of exchanges, and your project does not have all this.
it is possible to explain the full concept and all the differences of the QUSD coin from the currently existing "stablecoin.
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:00:46 PM

Visa and mastercard is not necessary for point of sale.

There are other ways to make a payment with a closed-loop system, and eventually crypto will be used almost everywhere as a direct payment.

If I'm not mistaken, in order for the cards to work, you need to improve relations with the bank, or develop your own finance system
There must be at least an agreement with the banks to service cards and accreditation in the Visa or MasterCard. At least. not counting the license to engage in banking and cash transactions. Generally a lot of paperwork and permits. Bureaucracy, what can you do...
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:02:30 PM

We also do not like the use of bounty bots. This practice has been abused by bounty seekers.

What's the point of bounty? This is a waste of money, bounty time has passed more than a year ago.
I do not agree that this is a waste of time and money. Many participate in the bounty. This is a good advertisement.
Many bounty hunters abandoned their work because of the last wave of scam projects last year and even now it is very difficult to find a worthwhile project.
Now these are engaged in bounty platforms where bots are used. Those bounty that were before probably never come back to us
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:04:36 PM

Yes, a more detailed plan will be announced.

What will be due, low volatility coins QUSD? Got a plan?

qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:05:41 PM

We have the audit report.

You can probably contact john wick to confirm the audit completion.

I was surprised when I found out that the QUSD code has passed the audit of John Wick Security. It says a lot.
Are there any official confirmations of this information?
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:05:54 PM

Yes, a more detailed plan will be announced.

What will be due, low volatility coins QUSD? Got a plan?

When will a clear action plan be made public? Already known the exact time? Or is it a secret?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:06:36 PM

QUSD is an alternative to other "stablecoins."

QUSD is different, it is a retargeting Low-Volatility-Coin.

The concept is slightly different than a "stablecoin."

And why should we buy your tokens and invest in your project if you are no better than competitors? For you, the most important thing is liquidity and a large selection of exchanges, and your project does not have all this.
it is possible to explain the full concept and all the differences of the QUSD coin from the currently existing "stablecoin.
I think you need to read the site and the white paper to get detailed information on all questions.
Well, I will study in detail all the nuances of the project, maybe I missed something or poorly understood the principles and advantages
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:06:51 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 06:00:50 PM by mprep

CMC is in sight.

Right now QUSD is listed on coincodex.com

https://coincodex.com/crypto/qusd/

Smiley

Most of the projects created over the past year are scams and their developers did only to generate income from investors.
This is the problem of the crypto market today! Projects want to get money from investors, and investors are afraid and do not want to invest in new projects .... Just need to study the project before investing in it to minimize the risks.
I have studied this project, and I am sure that the QUSD team will succeed and make a quality project.
I really hope so. I made a bet for myself that this project will manifest itself. I think in the future to see the project QUSD on the first places CMC.

No need to create a new hardware wallet.

QUSD is an ERC20 Token. So any hardware wallet that accepts ERC20 tokens can be used.

Do you plan to create your own hardware wallet in the future?

https://cointiger.com

Check out this exchange.

What is the current value of 1 QUSD token? Where can it be purchased?

John Wick is really good for smart contract security. We are very happy that we chose John Wick for the security Audit.

John Wick Security has many partners. Many top exchanges. Such as: Huobi, Kucoin, Bit-Z, BiBOX, IDCM and others.
These are very famous exchanges. I am glad that Project QUSD has chosen such a well-known company for audit. Was it worth a lot of money?

There is a telegram group:

https://t.me/qusdofficial

Smiley

Does the project have a channel in the telegram? Can I ask my questions in a telegram? How quickly will I get answers?

As far as I know, this project has no channel in the telegraph, but maybe the team will create it soon.   

ETH is not value stable.

ETH is super robust and super fast. ERC20 Tokens share the same network as ETH, and take advantage of the positives of same.

It is a stable coin, and it has characteristics similar to other stable coins. Perhaps there will be additional features.
You say nonsense. What kind of stability are you talking about? About this coin which is traded on one exchange? Do not make me laugh. This is not an indicator at all.
I agree that this token does not have stability now, it is only at the development stage and in the future, when it will be on many exchanges, then we will talk about trading stability and price.
At first it is pretty funny to look for stability in crypto market. Moreover, ETH was stable, but then it went down and I doubt somebody now can call it stable

Bitcoin is not stable at all. Bitcoin is extremely volatile.

Bitcoin is robust and the network is enormous. The Bitcoin economy is enormous.

Bitcoin protocol is not always fast.

As I understood, this is not about investing, it is about saving my money in the conditions of market instability. This is a convenient currency pair for trading between other currencies. Personally, I understand.
The most stable cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, the sense to keep money in other coins? Although I like the idea of QUSD.

Traders need stability while on the sidelines.

Value investors use stablecoins for their crypto cash equivalents.

stablecoins are a necessary part of the crypto community.

This is a good idea, it is very convenient to have a stable coin that can be used in Ethereum wallets.

Most investors are interested in growth, not stability. I will monitor the development of the project.

SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:18:45 PM

Nobody got back to me regarding the contradiction that you offer a low volatility stable coin. A stable coin should have no volatility at all in a best case scenario.

Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:19:35 PM

Good day, tell me if I can find out the opinion of analysts about the QUSD project. Is QUSD represented on any rating sites?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: