Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4195 times)
siopakalb

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:56:36 PM

but it is very difficult to do, your financial system, even if it is done, then you need to work with someone as partners in the future
The choice of business partners should be treated very carefully. Unsuccessful partner can greatly harm the business reputation of the project. Especially for such an ambitious and promising project as QUSD.
It is said correctly! But how difficult is it at the initial stages of work to understand whether a serious and decent partner !!! How not to make a mistake and make the right choice?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:04:19 PM

but it is very difficult to do, your financial system, even if it is done, then you need to work with someone as partners in the future
The choice of business partners should be treated very carefully. Unsuccessful partner can greatly harm the business reputation of the project. Especially for such an ambitious and promising project as QUSD.
It is said correctly! But how difficult is it at the initial stages of work to understand whether a serious and decent partner !!! How not to make a mistake and make the right choice?
Now it is very difficult to find a good project for investment as the scammers began to make very professional sites and projects.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:19:35 PM

I really like the idea of creating a stable coin, which can be invested by both large and small investors, regardless of the General situation in the cryptocurrency market.

It will be very difficult to keep this price stability, you just need a huge daily trading volumes on the exchanges.

To be honest, I don’t know how this stable position will be made, because there are so many things that influence the price.. however there are some other stablecoins that succeed in it
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:26:29 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a good project for investment as the scammers began to make very professional sites and projects.
I noticed interesting thing, there are less scams those days and I think that it is because a lot of people have left crypto community and investors that left are very careful
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:44:05 PM

I really like the idea of creating a stable coin, which can be invested by both large and small investors, regardless of the General situation in the cryptocurrency market.

Idea of stablecoins is so actual.. people now are afraid to lose all their money because of rapid dumps. Let’s see that we will get out of it
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:54:30 PM

I am just in despair.. I usually try to take into account a lot of factors and checking all partners of a project is too much . I guess I can’t do it myself
django814

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:15:28 AM

You're right. But the main thing to take seriously the choice of the project. Try to analyze all the main points, and then only invest !!!
rosariodwsn

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:30:11 AM

Which exchanges are traded QUSD? Wink
Read the thread. This question was discussed in detail and the team has already answered it.
django814

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:37:16 AM

Read the thread. This question was discussed in detail and the team has already answered it.
Cointiger.com
coinhub.io
worldmarkets.io
This is just the beginning!  Wink
rosariodwsn

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:55:20 AM

Credit cards are not the future ... this is the present. Debit cards with instant exchange of BTC for Fiat, this is the future.
If the QUSD project would be able to implement its plans to create a full-fledged own payment system-it will definitely be a success!
I am sure that the project implements everything! The team constantly works with her interesting plans. Having realized the project will become one of the market leaders !!
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:47:06 AM

It is necessary to immediately look for serious partners in the banking sector (perhaps the level of VISA or Mastercard companies) and conclude long-term cooperation agreements.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:35:41 AM

In the world there are many currencies recognized by different countries, so why not exist several digital dollars at once.
No matter how many types of stable digital dollars there are, the main thing is that they were really provided with real dollars and could become a safe haven for traders and investors.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:41:44 AM

In the world there are many currencies recognized by different countries, so why not exist several digital dollars at once.
No matter how many types of stable digital dollars there are, the main thing is that they were really provided with real dollars and could become a safe haven for traders and investors.
As for me, there is simply no stability at the cryptocurrency market right now, although it almost never existed, the waves on which people had big money
Kirand

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:57:58 AM

It is necessary to immediately look for serious partners in the banking sector (perhaps the level of VISA or Mastercard companies) and conclude long-term cooperation agreements.
The main thing that such companies agree, most of the population does not trust the world of cryptocurrency because of its instability
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:04:57 AM

Cointiger.com
coinhub.io
worldmarkets.io
This is just the beginning!  Wink

The more exchanges, the better for ourselves, it means that a token in the future can be sold a lot where, thereby increasing its popularity
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:23:33 AM

Previously, I did not understand why stable coins are needed, but later when I understood their purpose, I was surprised at how important and useful they are. Now I understand why there are so many of them on the market.
Sevreki

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:27:42 AM

Previously, I did not understand why stable coins are needed, but later when I understood their purpose, I was surprised at how important and useful they are. Now I understand why there are so many of them on the market.
Stability attracts many new users, because they are sure that the token will not fall to zero tomorrow and you can keep it in your wallet
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:33:32 AM

Credit cards are not the future ... this is the present. Debit cards with instant exchange of BTC for Fiat, this is the future.
If the QUSD project would be able to implement its plans to create a full-fledged own payment system-it will definitely be a success!
I am sure that the project implements everything! The team constantly works with her interesting plans. Having realized the project will become one of the market leaders !!
If it implements, it will be good, because many projects usually either stop halfway or at the end, when the fees have been successful, but this should not be so
Tamandrac

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:47:52 AM

If it implements, it will be good, because many projects usually either stop halfway or at the end, when the fees have been successful, but this should not be so
We hope that the fees are normal, because today I noticed the growth of the cryptocurrency market and people began to invest more actively in projects
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:55:44 AM

For some reason, it seems to me that coins that are stable in price are not in great demand, since big players want profit, not stability.

Quite a controversial issue, at a time when the market is falling, many of the investors prefer to move to stable coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: