Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4194 times)
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:38:59 AM

I went into the project and was surprised! What an active community. This says that the project is serious and is developing, and the team values its investors! In the thread found the answers to my questions! I will be interested by the project! Good luck!
I think that any team should value its partners and investors, otherwise the project is doomed to failure.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qusdcoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:06:51 AM

Let us know your questions.

Smiley

All this will take a lot of time, effort and of course finance, well, there is no hurry for anything, we will watch everything that happens
In order to get a successful product you need a lot of money, effort and time. I want to believe that team QUSD will succeed in making your project a success. But I also understand that it will not be easy.
Usually, those projects that are developing over the year are very suspicious, as for me, everything should be gradual and a couple of years, in the end, the final result will be better

They also ignore some of the questions that are asked here. Also not a good sign for a professional team. The time horizon is also short as you said.
Totally ignored my questions. They rather created 40 pages of non sense comments to bump this thread up  Roll Eyes.
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:08:36 AM

Advertising is more of a balance with liquidity providing and additional exchanges.

The best advertising is performance.

QUSD is a new project and I am sure that developers are planning to start advertising soon.
I think that a very strong marketing support is needed for the success of the project. You need a lot of advertising, paid articles in magazines and online publications, a review of bloggers and analysts and much more. Then the project will be successful and famous.
I have often seen situations where a lot of money is spent on advertising, but the results are few, so advertising needs effective.

C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:53:52 AM

Add to this the presence of a cold wallet and debit card and get the perfect financial asset!
Perhaps due to additional services this QUSD project will be able to take a leading position in the crypto market.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:00:12 AM

As for me, there is simply no stability at the cryptocurrency market right now, although it almost never existed, the waves on which people had big money
It is the high volatility of cryptocurrency that attracts professional traders to the crypto market. It gives an excellent opportunity to earn big money. But in order to take profits need stable coins. therefore they are so popular!
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:42:21 AM

Just do not fall ... Already everyone is tired !!! and the feeling that there is nowhere to fall))).
I have been thinking for a year now that it is not possible to drop the price further ... but the exchange rate shows that the bottom does not exist ... cryptocurrency has been in a fall for more than a year. But of course it can not last forever. For the fall will come growth and they will be just awesome!
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:16:57 AM

Stability attracts many new users, because they are sure that the token will not fall to zero tomorrow and you can keep it in your wallet
Stable coins are not hedging or long-term investment instruments. It is rather a tool for fixing the profit obtained in exchange transactions. Therefore, they are very actively involved in the turnover of traders.
Many traders trade only in orders with stable coins. I think they will like this project.
Sevreki

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:34:01 AM

Stability attracts many new users, because they are sure that the token will not fall to zero tomorrow and you can keep it in your wallet
Stable coins are not hedging or long-term investment instruments. It is rather a tool for fixing the profit obtained in exchange transactions. Therefore, they are very actively involved in the turnover of traders.
Stability at the very beginning is good, but there should also be growth, since I bought at one price, let's say on the stock exchange, and then sold it at another price, here's your earnings
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:47:47 AM

Stability at the very beginning is good, but there should also be growth, since I bought at one price, let's say on the stock exchange, and then sold it at another price, here's your earnings
Yes, and when you got a profit, you should fix it in a stable coin.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:57:58 AM

As for me, it is more profitable to have stable tokens on the other side, that you will not lose money, but you can also make a profit with a friend
Phileste

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:26:42 AM

Well, logically, yes, buy tokens, the more you bought them, the more profit you get constantly in your wallet, you will need to try it yourself
pricasde

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:57:16 AM

As for me, it is more profitable to have stable tokens on the other side, that you will not lose money, but you can also make a profit with a friend
stable coins are a tool for trading, not for taking profits.
but they facilitate transfers between cryptocurrency and fiat money.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:02:11 AM

stable coins are a tool for trading, not for taking profits.
but they facilitate transfers between cryptocurrency and fiat money.
It is interesting how many people use stable coins, here, in fact, it is more interesting to someone that they like it more, to receive money to increase the rate
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:13:49 AM

Now the most important thing for the project is to cope with the competition in the market, and it is significant
The competition is really huge. take a worthy place and become a popular coin will not be easy. But I think the team will do their best.
In all areas, the competition is huge and the strongest survive! Therefore, you can not stay in place. Only constant movement forward - the success of the project!
Tamandrac

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:21:38 AM

Now the most important thing for the project is to cope with the competition in the market, and it is significant
The competition is really huge. take a worthy place and become a popular coin will not be easy. But I think the team will do their best.
In all areas, the competition is huge and the strongest survive! Therefore, you can not stay in place. Only constant movement forward - the success of the project!
Success still depends not only on effort, but also on the correctness of the allocation of the project budget for advertising and other improvements and on the choice of the exchange
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:16:59 PM

Yes.

Cryptocurrency values will likely go up during the next 5 to 10 years. Short term we will see lots of volatility, which is why we developed QUSD.

Just do not fall ... Already everyone is tired !!! and the feeling that there is nowhere to fall))).
I have been thinking for a year now that it is not possible to drop the price further ... but the exchange rate shows that the bottom does not exist ... cryptocurrency has been in a fall for more than a year. But of course it can not last forever. For the fall will come growth and they will be just awesome!
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:31:55 PM

What is the main goal of the team for the near future (a month or two)?
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:35:11 PM

We need as many new exchanges for the project as possible, thereby increasing the price of the token and of course its popularity
Why increase the price of the token if the main task of the project is to keep the price at the same level. Not for all projects the price increase is good.
It is logical that if the token is stable, it means that its popularity will be on the same level, let's see how it will go on and whether the team will be able to keep such a price
This depends on whether the project leaders themselves will be able to keep stable and achieve growth! The main thing is not to fall !!!

SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:08:14 PM

This depends on whether the project leaders themselves will be able to keep stable and achieve growth! The main thing is not to fall !!!
I saw the information that the QUSD project team conducted an audit of the project in a very cool and well-known auditing company. Therefore, I think that this is a good indicator of the reliability of this QUSD project and, accordingly, their QUSD coins.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:15:14 PM

I believe in the team and I think that they took into account all the weaknesses of their competitors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: