Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @suchmoon could you provide info on this  (Read 3327 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 08:12:33 PM

So who am i a dev of marketing tools or a marketer?

You're a lying piece of sockpuppet excrement. If you said "water is wet" I'd have to double-check.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 08:44:43 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

What if itomaketing is just toying with suchmoon ? wanting him to jump to wrong conclusions and intentionally posted that (if it happened i didn't see it) then deleted to give the impression it may have been thule?

It's unlikely, since ito-maketing wrote at first that he began his online activities in the late 1990s, and Thule said the similar phrase a few days later.

Am a professional online marketer since 1999.
I'm working in the crypto niche since 2013.
I worked in the past for 2 major crypto tokens and a few smaller successfull ones (with smaller successfull i mean top 200 which are on major exchanges) .
I have gained a lot of experience and am normaly hired by many project owners.Do to current situation and many projects waiting to start their promotion i'm going to offer part of my
abilities to the public. [...]

[...] I mean i'm working online fulltime since 1998 and have seen so many forums getting successfull and onces it goes mainstream these rats always come and try to take a big part of the cake.
I remember the marketing forum which is now the biggest online marketing forum in the world.I was a member there since 2007 (it was created 2006) and what happened is the owner changed and the forum went thanks to massiv marketing and its high quality content to the mainstream.Since noob flooded the forum people started selling their massivly overpriced marketing shit and every of these shit sellers tried to look like the biggest king who knows everything and has the biggest success where everyone of the senior knew these are just punks trying to milk the community.What they did is they created a reputation cycle and the reputation points started to explode.Normly people had to gain these points for really awesome posts.If you made an awesome post you got like 2-7 rep points depending on how good the thread was.
They instantly changed it and a single reputation vote of them was worth first 50 and later 100 reputation points.These fuckers had the highest reputation points and most amount of posts and thanks because of rehashed shit content they posted.
Its like a 1:1 copy with BCT.

Too much coincidence around them.

Love that itomarketing (https://archive.is/jMD1X#selection-347.0-347.29) stopped logging in after Thule began posting (https://archive.is/JpYrj#selection-797.5-797.34).

I don't know ito-marketing but saw he has issues with you so it seems we are both on the same side.
You won't see me again after that weekend till the next weekend.

However i'm very happy to see the arise of communities against you faggots

thule is just the messenger and does not have any bearing on the message if he did not send it

If admins will want to check the profile volodia2 who probably has sent PM to Thule, then they also can check the linked account volodia.

Let's see what kind of information we will get
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 08:48:32 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 09:01:58 PM by suchmoon

If admins will want to check the profile volodia2 who probably has sent PM to Thule, than they also can check the linked account volodia.

How do you know it's volodia2 sending the PMs and how is it linked to volodia (other than the username, which is a fairly common Russian name I think). It's quite interesting that volodia posted in my GAW thread but I'm not sure if there is any residual grievance or something.

Edit: scratch that. I know who volodia is. Dug up some old PMs from those days. Nothing to do with volodia2 for sure. It's a throwaway account created to post some chat logs without exposing the original author. Somewhat ironically - due to doxing risks.
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 09:16:17 PM

~

Answered in PM.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:49:07 AM

blah blah
Proof of lauda lying or proof of Huge Black Woman aka the pharmacist (he confesses )  those are proven cases..

blah blah

Jeezus Christ dude!
Ya know I got no skin in this farcical whine fest against suchmoon, but here's my observation from  
reading all your various juvenile whinings about trust lists or wtf they are and all your other
obsessive screeds that endlessly repeat  the same fucking thing about lauda lying and HBW Pharmacist shit or some such thing
that seem to pollute every other thread in meta.
 Let it go ffs.
 Hey, here's an idea. Go post about bitcoin somewhere . After all this is bitcointalk yeah?

And anyone who has a by-line that reads "BLAH BLAH BLAH... SCUMBAGS BLAH BLAH in all caps
is very telling about ones character....

You and Thule have to be the the biggest asshats on these boards but that's just my opinion,
though I'm quite sure I'm not the only one around here who thinks this.

just sayin....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 12:59:10 AM

You might be actually the only one because everyone else has CH on ignore Grin
Thule (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:34:06 AM

If admins will want to check the profile volodia2 who probably has sent PM to Thule, then they also can check the linked account volodia.

Very interresting find ,thank you

I know who volodia is
Who is it ?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 01:47:22 PM

I know who volodia is
Who is it ?

Is this where we bond and start our beautiful friendship and share secrets?

Not happening, sorry.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:46:12 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 07:25:02 PM by cryptohunter

blah blah
Proof of lauda lying or proof of Huge Black Woman aka the pharmacist (he confesses )  those are proven cases..

blah blah

Jeezus Christ dude!
Ya know I got no skin in this farcical whine fest against suchmoon, but here's my observation from  
reading all your various juvenile whinings about trust lists or wtf they are and all your other
obsessive screeds that endlessly repeat  the same fucking thing about lauda lying and HBW Pharmacist shit or some such thing
that seem to pollute every other thread in meta.
 Let it go ffs.
 Hey, here's an idea. Go post about bitcoin somewhere . After all this is bitcointalk yeah?

And anyone who has a by-line that reads "BLAH BLAH BLAH... SCUMBAGS BLAH BLAH in all caps
is very telling about ones character....

You and Thule have to be the the biggest asshats on these boards but that's just my opinion,

just sayin....

All I heard was bla bla bla

Truth regarding wrongdoing and untrustworthy deeds by persons in trust position does not = juvenile whining?  neither is it shit.

I could not give 1 shit regarding your opinion nor all the other scum bags supporting persons proven of untrustworthy behaviour.

It actually pleases me that you find it annoying. Good.

I think someone trying to sweep wrong doing under the headings of shit, whining etc is far more telling regarding someones character.

Please don't post more net negative junk. All I see is a nobody that I never heard of slobbering and ass kissing up to a bunch of untrustworthy scum.

I've seen you brown nosing suchmoon a few times already. Try to make it less obvious it's quite revolting and you look pathetic.

"oh suchmoon starts a topic in rep" ...you know this will be great....  LOL what a gimp.

@Veleor

well we have gone from proof to unlikely and too much of a coincidence.... these are not really the same as proof.

Thule (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:21:52 PM

I know who volodia is
Who is it ?

Is this where we bond and start our beautiful friendship and share secrets?

Not happening, sorry.

I have no friends who are keyboard warriors.
ScumBuster

Activity: 38
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:33:21 PM

FTFY
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:21:21 AM

FTFY
You really don’t belong here.. in this thread.. IJS

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Thule (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:36:59 PM

I highly belive suchmoon stole the mining equipment based on the past experience i had with her

Am sorry can't help you.
Only suchmoon can remove the red tagg and i doubt she will change anything even if i proof i'm not you.
She is clearly a psycho and when seeing her picture you could instantly see she has a mental ilness by her look.

She also tagged me with false claims that people shouldn't make any deals with me even she can't show a single person i cheated or who complained about me about a trade.
She is very quickly in destroying businesses which the screenshot proofs.I got another PM where the guy said he got red tagged by a buddy of suchmoon.

Since she seems mental ill and tries hard to defend her main income (based on the poor house she is living in and spent amount of time on this forum) i can't do much for you buddy.
Even if you were an alt of me (which you are not) what would be the reason tagging you ?
I got tagged because i tried 2 years ago to buy an account where rules clearly stated that its not against the rules and where i asked a mod for permission.
I raised my voice against the red tagg and they tried to destroy my account.But still where did i ever cheated anyone that they keep harrassing people tagging them claiming its my alt.
Even if it is my alt i have never cheated anyone that would justify to destroy ito-marketings business.

It just shows what a bunch of crooks they are destroying peoples businesses giving shit if you are an alt or not.
Funny they didn't started attacking Quickseller again as i got also tagged to be an alt of Quickseller.

Like i said buddy am sorry but i can't do much.I will just expose them and maybe add public informationon of them to make them accountable to people they cheat on.
Just have a look at suchmoons picture and you will instantly see that she isn't very healthy.

All i can say if they destroy your legit business here you will be forced to look for alternative roots which are maybe against the consensus but thats the result of their abusive tagging so nobody can blame you about that.

Am sorry i can't help you more.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 08:49:13 PM

Just have a look at suchmoons picture and you will instantly see that she isn't very healthy.

Are you talking about the cuts on the ears? I can assure you that's quite normal for Experiment 626. I'm also having some doubts about your medical qualifications and your ability to diagnose by pictures.

Thule (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:50:49 PM

Are you talking about the cuts on the ears? I can assure you that's quite normal for Experiment 626. I'm also having some doubts about your medical qualifications and your ability to diagnose by pictures.

We watched that picture closly and everyone agreed based on that face and body posture (including clothing) .Clearly a keyboard warrior and not much lady like.

Last PM from sender
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 08:58:51 PM

We watched that picture closly and everyone agreed based on that face and body posture (including clothing) .Clearly a keyboard warrior and not much lady like.

"Everyone" in your imaginary doctor's office? That sounds serious. Just tell me how much time do I have left to live. Couple of months at least?
Thule (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:04:16 PM

"Everyone" in your imaginary doctor's office? That sounds serious. Just tell me how much time do I have left to live. Couple of months at least?

Am i allowed to post that picture here so everyone can judge themself and provide answers to your question ?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 09:12:43 PM

Am i allowed to post that picture here so everyone can judge themself ?

NFI what picture you're talking about and why you're asking.

Why don't you ask for permission of the person whose picture you're going to post because sure as shit that ain't me. But I do like your insistence on proving time and time again that my feedback for you was very much on point. You're a fucking lunatic and no one should engage in any deals with you. Seeing what you're doing here it's not hard to imagine the damage you'd be able to inflict with someone's real info.
Thule (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:16:55 PM

Am i allowed to post that picture here so everyone can judge themself ?

NFI what picture you're talking about and why you're asking.

Why don't you ask for permission of the person whose picture you're going to post because sure as shit that ain't me. But I do like your insistence on proving time and time again that my feedback for you was very much on point. You're a fucking lunatic and no one should engage in any deals with you. Seeing what you're doing here it's not hard to imagine the damage you'd be able to inflict with someone's real info.

You seem to have some mental crackdown ?
First you claim on orginal thread that its not your info.After that you start attacking me and quickseller for posting your personal info even we didn't since i only posted a postal code .Now you claim again its not your personal info......

However that was not my question.My question was do i have your permission since i never broke any forum rules and i need your permission to post it.
If you are sure its not you on that picture i guess you have no issues giving me here permission so i can add that picture to that thread so people can judge themself.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:18:02 PM

when seeing her picture you could instantly see she has a mental ilness by her look.
As a healthcare professional, please PM me your method of diagnosing both physical and mental health issues based only on a picture. I'll offer you a 30% cut once I've completely dominated the entire global healthcare market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: