Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 06:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The crypto market is starting to improve???  (Read 19323 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:20:23 AM

There has been a dramatic increase in prices at this time. Ethereum prices increase by more than 15USD. this is a good situation because the whole market is experiencing a green line. Some positive news has triggered this increase, let's keep the situation stable. price movements will be greatly influenced by how we treat digital currencies in our daily lives. when demand increases, it will have a positive impact and when demand decreases, prices will decline too.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:35:01 AM

There is some coordinated influx of positive news in the last week. All the events that were anticipated failed and I think we reached the bottom. The institutions got loaded with crypto and now they will start the shilling through the media. Just a prediction.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:41:14 AM

I hope this increase will continue in the future, because now also believe, the development of market prices is also slowly starting to increase, so I think now is also a profitable time to get a price that is still cheap.
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:50:23 AM

There is an increment in the market some days ago, I just hope that the increment persist .
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:27:24 AM

Hello everybody,  Grin Today the market is green again, will it last for a long time or just an atmosphere of comfort for a moment and then red? How do you respond to the current atmosphere. Thank you for your attention. Wink
isn't that already the nature of the crypto currency and the price and value crypto market, no one can properly ascertain the future of investor confidence that gives investment hope
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:37:51 AM

I think it's just an atmosphere of comfort. Short-term price increase, but it is possible that now there will be a rollback and another increase. Expectations were that bitcoin will go up to 4000 thousand, but it is more likely that it will fall down.

don't be too pessimistic friend , by looking at market conditions so far , At this time BTC went up pretty high, when BTC had dropped again maybe the Bull Run had not yet arrived , keep up the spirit and wait

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:40:42 AM

It seems you are right that the crypto market is starting to improve, many altcoins are in the green zone. Hopefully this will continue to last for the following days, I believe that this is a good start for coin movements in the market.
Do not forget that before this they were in the red zone for a very long time and now they are green for only 2 days. It means absolutely nothing and you should not think that anything has changed. I think this is a false increase or just a small correction after a fall.
You're right, but people have been in the blood tank for so long so when the market turns green, of course they will be happy and excited and believe that the market has started uptrend, but for me this is only is a slight correction before it continues to collapse

belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:47:31 AM

finally some small signs of recovery, the green, so to speak the sun, is still early to talk about the beginning of the bull market but i will follow with interest

space available pm me if interested
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:52:21 AM

Wow it is good news that the market is correcting. Now all the coins are in the green, giving indications that the market ahead has good days. It has been told that February becomes a good month for cryptocurrency and the expectation for it is higher in the month. I think the market will have a good time at least throughout the month.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:59:21 AM

finally some small signs of recovery, the green, so to speak the sun, is still early to talk about the beginning of the bull market but i will follow with interest
Yes it's still early to talk about the bull run.

But what's positive here is we're seeing some enlightenment that the market is doing pretty good. We're not going to fall forever and these market ups shall continue and we will know the reality if we're on the bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:03:36 PM

I also believe that this year all altcoin prices will also recover soon, because now we see that there are also many people who invest and transact every day in Kyoto, so I'm also sure that Krypto's prices will also recover soon.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2044
Merit: 165

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:04:38 PM

There is an increment in the market some days ago, I just hope that the increment persist .
If sudden price increases like this continues for the rest of the year, it might actually affect the market in a negative way as it would be seen as another bubble by the public. What we need to push is organic growth were no hypes, fomos, and fud affects the market easily.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:20:57 PM

Yeah, crypto market is going to rebounce. I guess that it showed power and now we are going to moon!
That's it, mate! I am definitely sure that situation is going to change to the better

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:22:41 PM

Hello everybody,  Grin Today the market is green again, will it last for a long time or just an atmosphere of comfort for a moment and then red? How do you respond to the current atmosphere. Thank you for your attention. Wink

I have no reaction, for now, it's too early to get excited I bought some when it hit the $4000 level so I am still short of profit from Bitcoin and from all my other coins, but this is a good sign hopefully this is the big start for us.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:31:45 PM

Green from last few days indeed can be a sign that market is doing something and indicate that the market might be recovering which is good. But you does not know maybe it is just a trap to trap investors in investing in more money before the next drop which i hope it is not. Observe for awhile first to see how the market reacts to this.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:38:37 PM

Market price movements to Green or red are often due to crypto prices often fluctuating, I am not worried about that, crypto price drops or increases are the basis of cryptocurrency, which is important to remind, keep your tokens in one type of token that you believe will continue to grow in the future

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Bitcoinwalks

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:39:12 PM

Yes. The bear market in crypto has officially ended. I am very sure that this year cryptocurrency will rise again! There are lots of signals that 2019 will be THE year in which institutional money finally will enter the cryptocurrency market.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:28:40 PM

It seems that it will not last long, only we hope that it can last long and continue to increase so that investors can continue to grow and old investors can reappear in the market and in ico.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 01:34:30 PM

I don't know how long this bull run to be, but at least the mood of the people rose, in many chats people are very happy to this growth Smiley
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:35:39 PM

We always have to respond accordingly or how will the flow of the chart will go. We can always ride with the boat to earn a profit. Who knows if it is temporary? No one predicts the bitcoin price when it went up to almost $20k and was over bought. I believe that most investors are pretty aware with this type of greener market because the bear may follow after some days or weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: