Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:46:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to distinguish between good and bad projects  (Read 16817 times)
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 07:41:43 PM

Now a days every system, is possible to transformed into blockchain technology ecosystem. It's very much possible to design a very good looking website with lot of graphics in it. I have seen there are thousands of boots possible in telegram community.
So if we feel the project is good, we have to get ourselves engaged daily in community discussions. This will keep us updated about project specifically the development part. We also consider at what stage product development is.
If we have technical knowledge  GitHub code also can give better idea about project and your analysis can be better.
One of the thing I have observed that if any product is already existing and through a project they are transitioning to blockchain technology, it's most likely genuine project. For example, Bankera.
There are many other factors which  can be checked to know if any project is good by or not.
Regulations to cryptocurrency and ICOs is permanent solution to it.
Please provide the app details. Think it will be helpful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:53:49 PM

How can you quickly distinguish between good and bad projects and even being invincible in the bear market?

In fact I join an ICO Rating Project recently and now I am testing if the project do help to investors.
Our team has analyzed almost 3,000 blockchain projects.
The analysis dimensions include Exchange, Community, Sentiment, Code and Market.
This project began half a year ago and is currently in beta.

Contact me if you are interested and you can download it for free.
Its actually very difficult to distinguish between good and bad projects to be honest. But one thing to look out for is the team and the community behind the project. The most important factor still lies with the market cap of the project after listing.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:18:49 PM

The most important factor still lies with the market cap of the project after listing.

I do not think that the market cap  is the most important factor, we all know that the computation of market cap is faulty.  It actually does not tell anything about the actual value of the project.  I believe it is the delivered promised on the roadmap that is more important.  It is one of the factor that determine if the project is a success or not.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:55:08 PM

differentiating between the two is not easy and it takes really hardwork  to do so. research more into the project, the team behind it and how they manage their social media handles. consider whether the project has any product or revenue and reconsider any decision made from that.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:17:23 PM

Distinguishing between good and bad ico is not that easy because majority of them do package lies in their white paper, I guess the way the team handle partnership and the price after it hit an exchange determines it
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 03:41:04 PM

To distinguish good projects from bad ones, experience is needed. And to trust someone and invest their money is such a self.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:19:56 PM

Sometimes experience is needed to distinguish between a good and a bad project but the most important aspect of it all is to do a vivid research on the project, the core team behind it and how strong their social media handles are, mor ever, checking their whitepaper and regular updates are all reasons to help distinguish between the two.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:47:38 PM

It is quite difficult differentiating good projects from bad project. Good projects follow their roadmap, they have brilliant and professional team members, outstanding concept.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:10:06 PM

If you are not quite a beginner, then you will not be difficult to distinguish a good project from a bad one. Many developers who are scammers use almost identical schemes and you can calculate them quite easily.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 12:33:58 AM

How can you quickly distinguish between good and bad projects and even being invincible in the bear market?

In fact I join an ICO Rating Project recently and now I am testing if the project do help to investors.
The analysis dimensions include Exchange, Community, Sentiment, Code and Market.

ICO rating and reviews by them is good but for me the problem is all it takes is money over reputation, i don't believe that all of their reviews are real and without money involved to make other projects high level or standard in the overall review. What i did is to review first in my own then try to look in that reviews if it was both good just to see another opinion nevertheless it won't affect my decision.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:41:06 AM

If you are not quite a beginner, then you will not be difficult to distinguish a good project from a bad one. Many developers who are scammers use almost identical schemes and you can calculate them quite easily.
Now there are many ways to evaluate a project and if that project does not meet the fundamentals for the investor then surely that project is not encouraged to invest in this market. There are currently hundreds of different projects but finding a potential project is really difficult and it takes a lot of time to research. I think the best way is to invest only when the project has IEO information because this is the fastest way to ensure the safety of investors.

Not all IEO are successful but you should choose at bigexchanges like Huobi to make a good profit because almost all of the IEO projects listed here have pump whales.
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 06:11:17 AM

If this is your first time wanting to choose a project for investment, then you better do it on crypto exchanges, through IEO. The exchange checks every project before adding it to carry out IEO. You can also invest yourself, but you need experience in selecting honest and promising projects. I recommend selecting projects related to the blockchain protocol or the financial sector. Good luck.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 06:33:01 AM

I still can't find the perfect way to distinguish between good and bad projects because all the way i turned to failed me, crypto scammers have no single fear in them, they go for crypto events publicly and still scam people in the end, its risky

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 06:56:24 AM

This is simple nothing but poor marketing attempt, you are simply advertising your own ICO rating project or platform anyways people on here are way smarter and they know that ICO raters are bond to take bribe to higher rate projects, its nothing new

ProteinBar

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:29:52 AM

We should clearly distinguish the good and the bad projects to have the next good go. But this distinction is extremely difficult and time consuming. There are many bad projects but they appear to be very good, making it difficult to classify.  Angry
Apinya_Anong1111

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:34:02 AM

I contact you when needed. Your team analyzed nearly 3,000 blockchain projects which is a big number. cahwsc must have a lot of research experience and investment. Please help me.
traducteurTor

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:37:36 AM

Currently there are many ways to distinguish between good and bad projects but to do this quickly is extremely difficult. Your way is great, I hope you can research and share better ways. thank you.  Grin
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 08:48:28 AM

overdose of works on expending uses with possession of resource might leaves with spares on excessive as parties to degrade on level with business stages on plan on compliance and returns as least on results without collecting spares as the normative limit on exchange as the decision on trade on merchantile.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:37:35 AM

Good project has some criterias. Good project will have clear motive, transparent deals, skilled team members. They will try to maintain good community support and important thing is they will try to follow through their deadlines, product development and roadmap. Missing deadlines, is a red flug. But sometimes unusual delay happens as the road is not that smooth
That's right, every good project will definitely continue to develop their project by following the roadmap they have prepared and a good project will always provide the best results for everyone who participates in the project, they will protect the investors who have invested in the project and always updating the latest news on their project to be shared with the people who participated in it and for ICO web rating I don't think it is the right way to judge the good or bad of a project.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:51:31 AM

A good project always has a real concept and a product that can function well in the market, talking about projects is sometimes unexpected, but good projects always have good opportunities for the future. such as a positive team background, a good road map, having great partners and a working product. once again if you want to invest in a project always do some research and never spend your money just to invest in a project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: