Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to distinguish between good and bad projects  (Read 16817 times)
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:08:19 PM

How can you quickly distinguish between good and bad projects and even being invincible in the bear market?

In fact I join an ICO Rating Project recently and now I am testing if the project do help to investors.
Our team has analyzed almost 3,000 blockchain projects.
The analysis dimensions include Exchange, Community, Sentiment, Code and Market.
This project began half a year ago and is currently in beta.

Contact me if you are interested and you can download it for free.

Most of the bad projects they are full of lies updates to their community supporters and always give promises too, and making always said that their token project is good so on and so fort. But the legit project ico are transparent to their community investors and supporters as much as possible. But this is not that easy to determine, it needs a seriously research about the project actually.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 12:42:47 AM

I am interested in your project, can you send the details, such as the whitepaper, road map, and also whether the token has been listed to the market exchange, or with a fast time will be launched. it will get better  Wink

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:14:17 AM

How can you quickly distinguish between good and bad projects and even being invincible in the bear market?

In fact I join an ICO Rating Project recently and now I am testing if the project do help to investors.
The analysis dimensions include Exchange, Community, Sentiment, Code and Market.

Why don't you give me the name of your rating Agency? Everyone is interested in what it is. For example, I was interested to look at your site and your project. Write to me in private messages.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:35:21 PM

If I can understand you inna clear sense, it means I stead of we stressing ourselves to look around for projects, the app has been designed in such a way that, with the assistance of the team, there are different categories of projects that are already analyzed?
If that is the case, I think I will like to take a look through first.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:53:23 PM

i guess we will not easily find a really good project in this ICO market because most projects will not easily give you real informations but the project will try everything to stop investors find more information about that projectm so we may not easily know which one is scam no matter what we try,
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:44:14 PM

i guess we will not easily find a really good project in this ICO market because most projects will not easily give you real informations but the project will try everything to stop investors find more information about that projectm so we may not easily know which one is scam no matter what we try,
It is a pity that fraudulent projects have stolen a lot of money from potential investors who are really enthusiasts in the cryptocurrency market and are ready to give their money to the development of the cryptocurrency market and the development of new projects. It seems to me that only state control and legal protection to the investor will be able to improve the situation on the ico market of companies.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 07:13:03 PM

-snip-

ICO rating agencies and advisors might not give their honest views or falsely vouch without assessing over a fee. I therefore suggest whoever asks me about such to don't trust on them.

I mean not all of them are but most of them. Eitherway even if it is legit it doesn't means investors should skip their research on their own.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:22:43 PM

It is actually very difficult to distinguish between legit and scam projects. As scam projects have also been using a lot of money for advertisement and other related things, their websites also look very professional.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:56:25 PM

To be honest, its quite difficult to distinguish between good and bad projects. However, there may be some features you can use to distinguish them. Some of these features are the team and the advisory board behind the project.

Nielsonyourscreen

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:14:50 PM

Nice topic, I'd suggest these parameters are not only applicable to ICO's but for existing projects too.
I've taken part in 5 ICO's and 4 were a success, 1 lacked proper understanding of blockchain technology and customer service.

So, I would like to add is Transparency. Having an active community on Telegram and Discord is vital for a project to work. Other channels like YouTube, Medium and Twitter are suitable too.

With transparency comes Customer service into mind. An ICO offers a token with value, that usually comprises a functioning product. Having problems... well you need CS. I think it is an extension of the aforementioned parameter. I rate them equally important
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:43:50 PM

To be honest, its quite difficult to distinguish between good and bad projects. However, there may be some features you can use to distinguish them. Some of these features are the team and the advisory board behind the project.

indeed at the moment it is still very difficult to distinguish between good projects and bad projects. because for me all the projects sometimes cover their shortcomings by using their strengths by telling them the advantages of the project.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:32:14 PM

the good projects always had the right promotion and the transparency in that is also been seen by everyone about the every update that the product given to the people every time but the bad project is not like that they are not putting any hard work to make it successful that is the problem to get when the project is failure.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:07:10 PM

As I keep saying and will continue to say it, only the lazy investor will get scammed by these so called fake projects. Before any hardworking investor takes the risk of investing, he or she has to spend time and read through the projects whitepaper, research more into the team behind the project and how they respond on their social media handles.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:11:11 PM

As I keep saying and will continue to say it, only the lazy investor will get scammed by these so called fake projects. Before any hardworking investor takes the risk of investing, he or she has to spend time and read through the projects whitepaper, research more into the team behind the project and how they respond on their social media handles.
Totally agree with you. I always re-read the documents to the project. I also look at the team and how long it works. It is also very important to see how many users are in the project.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:03:00 PM

in fact, it is very difficult to distinguish between good and bad projects. we must be smart in choosing. and I also don't know how to really work on tips or ways to get a good project. because I've tried a number of times, but always get a scam project.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:12:23 PM

If it were possible to distinguish a good project from a fraudulent one, then now we would not have such a deplorable situation with general fraud in the activities of ICO.
Technical analysis may be a little help in this, but he will not solve this problem. Only government regulation of this type of activity can eradicate fraud among ICO projects.

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:22:39 PM

It's very difficult to determine which is good or bad and if we only see ico rating is not right way. In fact, many ico have good ratings, but many of them are scams, so to differentiate you have to do a lot of research and keep up with the development of project

I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:31:26 PM

I try to analyze the team of the company and what they have already achieved. I also assess whether the idea promoted by the project has prospects. There are other criteria, but these are already special nuances.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:54:13 PM

At the moment, the most of the top projects are conducting an IEO on famous exchanges, so it's quite enough to trust the exchange to identify whether the project is worthy or not.
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 05:16:27 PM

You need to study the project, the team and the idea of the project from the start, then I look at people's reactions to the project if they give good grades, so there is a good chance that the project will be a worker

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: