Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to distinguish between good and bad projects  (Read 16817 times)
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:28:41 PM

for me the first thing i search their website, their core team member and their advisor, their official social media account, and all info about them must be clear.
I agree , the first thing you should always check the team, is it fake or not , and then of course are already viewing a product and a roadmap for their

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:37:08 PM

Personally, I think that the ICO project can be distinguished from the bad or well, in one simple way, to check it thoroughly while examining all its documentation. And by reviewing his fees and how he behaves in business. And to immediately say what kind of project he is promising or not is simply impossible.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:33:38 PM

A good project implies the availability of a product that really needs to be in demand in real market conditions. A good project should also have a positive experience.
accesovip

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:35:50 PM

At the moment the bears are dominant not only in the crypto market but also in the ico market so until we see at least 50% recovery in the market based on 2017 volumes. Also avoid low quality projects!
Onanana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:14:46 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 06:53:24 AM by Onanana

I'd rather classify them in tiers. Low tier ICOs are the ones that have no product to show but will give a project pitch and promise for the current ICO. They may have some code in a GitHub account but always ask if it is a worthwhile business. On the other hand, High tier projects don't strive to create an inner currency and so do not make a claim of an app coin. It is popular with incorporated companies that are transitioning into a distributed autonomous organization or corporation through voting, petitions, and budgeting put on safe, distributed, rails. It is more similar to the normal IPO. To reduce your risks, go for ICO projects that combine certain factors. For instance, best ones are those offered by companies that have a functional ICO product and innovated products like ICOBOX, and Bitrus as an ongoing ICO.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:37:47 PM

There is no way to do without a fundamental analysis of projects. I think that here you might think that luck can help, but this is like a theory of probability. All this is nothing more than an opportunity to earn and everything.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:45:28 PM

I think you should study the team and the idea of the project. The team now plays a major role because many scammers can change names and release new fraudulent projects.
The most important demonstrators of currency are the whitepaper and the team. While the Whitepaper is given extensive information about what they are and what they will be useful for, the team should have the power to keep project alive.
Team is more important than whitepaper, if you can know if that was a fake team and it's not worth to read their whitepaper, scam icos will always use fake identities and that's the first thing to consider the scam ico.
Truly, team is really important to observe an ICO projects. That is the basic requirements for you to avoid being scammed or deceived by them. If you see that team are really sincere in their project they will not do anything reckless that will down their reputation. And also they are hardworking in making updates third community. But it is not only the thing we should rely on, the project itself is also important because when they have a solid concepts or ideas and it can really help the whole community that project will surely be a potential asset in the near future.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:54:28 PM

The bad projects are more than the good project in the crypto space.  ICO rating sites are not helping the crypto investor to determine ICOs that have potentials. You see scammed projects being rated high and they end up as dead projects. The crypto investor has to take the risk of joining an ICO that could succeed or fail.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:49:00 PM

Just beware of some projects that are no use and just raised to scam people. Always consider what is their top goal and who were the tem behind it. Some ico projects are not really legit. But if the stage of development of that project you've joined is so far so good, then you choose a good one project that can benefit you.
Sometimes we cannot still judge using their whitepaper because most of these people that fell victim of their scam must have thoroughly gone through the white paper and checked the team out before investing such huge amount of money.

Some of these whitepapers are even hyped and you find it difficult to discern a lying paper from the truthful ones, I basically just advise investors not to put in so much money into an ico, major investment should come after an ICO  and when such project must have entered an exchange and by then, we should be able to tell a bad project from a good one to invest more.

Well, I believe people are really taking serious precaution now and reason why many of the ICO are finding it hard to reach their target now.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:54:53 PM

Usually use icobench or some other monitorings. But the best way to find out if the project is worthy or not - is to investigate it by yourself I think. You will make your own decision and gain some experience as result.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:01:17 AM

I'd rather classify them in tiers. Low tier ICOs are the ones that have no product to show but will give a project pitch and promise for the current ICO. They may have some code in a GitHub account but always ask if it is a worthwhile business. On the other hand, High tier projects don't strive to create an inner currency and so do not make a claim of an app coin. It is popular with incorporated companies that are transitioning into a distributed autonomous organization or corporation through voting, petitions, and budgeting put on safe, distributed, rails. It is more similar to the normal IPO. To reduce your risks, go for ICO projects that combine certain factors. For instance, best ones are those offered by companies that have a functional ICO product and innovated products like ICOBOX, and Bitrus as an ongoing ICO.
For me the distinction of good and bad ICO is very simple, just look at their product and you'll see if it has a potential in the future market like crypto exchange and useful softwares.

Onanana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:18:46 AM

For me the distinction of good and bad ICO is very simple, just look at their product and you'll see if it has a potential in the future market like crypto exchange and useful softwares.
Indeed, the project's product is the basis of their success in the future. Good thing for the ICOs mentioned above that has a useful product.
ICOBOX ( Service provider for STO and ICOs)
- https://icobox.io/

Bitrus ( Upcoming exchange utilizes different UI experience)
- BITRUSexchange
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:22:43 AM

Usually use icobench or some other monitorings. But the best way to find out if the project is worthy or not - is to investigate it by yourself I think. You will make your own decision and gain some experience as result.
The ICO bench or ICO holder is also not entirely possible for us to hope there, which is good as you say. That it's better to analyze it yourself and judge for yourself how good and bad the project is. Because with that you can see for yourself and assess for yourself how the project you want to analyze.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:42:27 AM

for me the first thing i search their website, their core team member and their advisor, their official social media account, and all info about them must be clear.
I agree , the first thing you should always check the team, is it fake or not , and then of course are already viewing a product and a roadmap for their
Simply to say but really a tough job before you can determine if the project is legit, you need to research for the team behind and knows by yourself if they are really exist and they are not using fake accounts, from that point knowing that the team are sincere and used real information can lead you to have a good basis why to support them, aside from the possible usage of the project that will attract interest of the community.
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 07:48:50 AM

Getting to know good ICO projects goes beyond following ICO ratings sites, I have seen many projects rated high on many of them which still end to be a partial scam. A partial scam in the sense that they still retain their Telegram group but there is no update and they are yet to list it even after more than a year of ending their ICO.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:02:14 AM

recently we are having more ICO projects more popularly but only few of them are actually useful, so as an investor we will have to find a really good altcoins to invest, but choosing a good project is not easy, not anyone can find informations about the project and many scam ICOs nowadays can easily fake that information, so no matter how much we try to find a good project, we will always have to take the risks before investing in ICOs.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:41:17 AM

How can you quickly distinguish between good and bad projects and even being invincible in the bear market?

In fact I join an ICO Rating Project recently and now I am testing if the project do help to investors.
Our team has analyzed almost 3,000 blockchain projects.
The analysis dimensions include Exchange, Community, Sentiment, Code and Market.
This project began half a year ago and is currently in beta.

Contact me if you are interested and you can download it for free.

Be watchful about the people behind the projects, then check if the whitepaper is attainable and realistic, then observe if the increase average of their community is fast or not. Then, having an escrow is an advantage though its not necessary important aside from that never get easily believe to their promises or as much as possible if they made a lot of promises avoid them.
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:54:20 AM

i dont think the investor still thinking about the project
they dont care about that, just profit
whenever they can get profit from buying coin / token from some project and they got profit is enough for them
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 09:04:37 AM

It seems to me that a good project is different from a bad idea. There must be an idea. Its own unique idea. Then this project may be interested in many people and it will become popular. I know a few projects that really have their own unique IDEA. I recommend everyone to pay attention to the project Sound Money Coin.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Atronocom

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:40:22 AM

Good projects have some things in come. They have good and experienced team members.
Good partnership.
Working product that has good usecases and so could help in improving the blockchain technology.
The team of such projects are always working and on the move and are committed to the success of the project by following up on further development.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: