Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you comfort yourself after receiving token from the bounty program?  (Read 1299 times)
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:37:17 PM

For sure bounty isn't very good source of income. These days hunters receive less than ever. At the same time you can consider bounty as an additional source of income.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 11:21:27 PM

In this difficult market, the value of tokens is reduced very low.
So, how do you console yourself?

I first:
I calculated the number of tokens I received, then multiplied by the ICO price, followed by multiplying it by the current ETH price.
As a result, I received the corresponding ETH.
I took the ETH multiplied peak rates ($1500- 2017) And I told myself if ETH peaks (2017), I will get a lot of $. Haha!

For example:
I received 1000 ABC token.
ABC token ico price: 0.2$
Total received: 1000 * 0.2$ = 200$
Current ETH price: 150$
So I will receive: 200/150 = 1.33E
If ETH = $1500 is like 2017, I will have 2000$. Smiley)

You can look at the best and the worst scenario compute on both,  these two are just potential and you are just speculating on the potential price, and you will continue to do that as long as you have that coin in your wallet, better look on the development of the project and based your decision on what you see on the project.

germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:46:43 PM

I first:
I calculated the number of tokens I received, then multiplied by the ICO price, followed by multiplying it by the current ETH price.
I took the ETH multiplied peak rates ($1500- 2017) And I told myself if ETH peaks (2017), I will get a lot of $. Haha!

For example:

You can look at the best and the worst scenario compute on both,  these two are just potential and you are just speculating on the potential price, and you will continue to do that as long as you have that coin in your wallet, better look on the development of the project and based your decision on what you see on the project.

The quality of the project has to be the decisive factor before you decide for or against a bounty campaign. If the project lacks quality, it is most likely not worth spending time on promoting it.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:04:13 PM

I still have some tokens which aren't listed on any exchange. Also I have a loss, for instance cash bet coin worth 300-400$ at the beginning after bounty, now price is like a 4$, it is insane!
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 02:15:05 PM

I first:

For example:

First of all, the condition of the market today is very different compared to 2017. Its very down right now and you can't expect anything good from it. I always expect the worst case scenario so everytime I recieved my bounty tokens, I always expect it to be very low. In that case whatever happens I will not be disappointed. Usually, when I recieved the token, I'm going to hold it for a while until the market recovers.

Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 05:49:47 PM

If I should notice that am okay and comfortable with the price of the token after receiving it, I will conclude to sell because no one can tell what the future may hold for the coin.

Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:16:49 PM

An interesting question of course.  I recently ceased to experience the pleasure of the fact that the reward is credited to my wallets.  Today there are a lot of difficulties and problems of the Bounty Hunters.  This is especially felt in those people who practically earn their main income through this activity.  First, you worry about correctly fulfilling all the conditions of the Bounty company, and then you worry about being deceived and paying your reward.  And then you worry about what value these tokens have and whether they have any value at all.  Will they ever bargain or remain rubbish in your wallets?
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:52:39 AM

After i received the token from bounty, the value of the token itself will comforting myself.
But if the value is low as hell, then there is nothing can comforting, just hoping the token value will rising later along the success of the project.
It is useless to comforting yourself if you still unable to sell the token with normal price.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:30:39 AM

To entertain myself, I will save the token and I will not expect it if the price drops. because without trade and only hope.
I will be left by investors who have invested in ICO who have suffered losses but continue to trade.
The price of the token in exchange will always go down when registered, so I sell it if I think the price will go down in the future and hold BTC or ETH.
The price of these two coins greatly affects the crypto exchange rate on the market, so I will wait for the right time to make a profit.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:50:52 PM

I'm a type that easily gets uncomfortable when bounty tokens are not shared for me to receive mine. Sometimes I will be monitoring the bounties telegram pages and will continue to be asking, when bounty distribution over and over. Sometimes I know I bore to these telegram bounty managers but its all because I'm not comfortable but becomes comfortable upon receiving my tokens.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:23:22 PM

I was quite happy. Working on projects without investing personal funds can ultimately lead to very good results. Yes, it is not always possible to get as much as I would like, but hard work is always rewarded.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Abdulrahmanaja

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:05:20 PM

if I have got a bounty prize I feel happy. because they have appreciated and paid for the business that I have done. I appreciate that the Token has a good exchange rate and a bright future

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support (https://www.ooobtc.com)
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:04:35 PM

if I have got a bounty prize I feel happy. because they have appreciated and paid for the business that I have done. I appreciate that the Token has a good exchange rate and a bright future

Doesn't happen to often these days. Usually they drop in value because the teams made bad calculations in the first place.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:12:02 PM

Comforting myself after receiving bounty tokens is really a good feeling me. The first thing i do is calculate my tokens with the base price or ICO and see how much I have earn and worth. When its huge, the feeling is such a great one and I end up jubilating in my room but if its not worth anything better, I regret wasting my time and resources.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: