Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are altcoins useless?  (Read 21937 times)
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 01:59:11 AM

Classifying them as unusable is a little bit daring from my point of view and although some of them don't raise our interest, they certainly reflect the ideas of a group of people and the freedom to create and choose what catches our attention.

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:16:25 AM

Yes there are already thousands of altcoins existed and some of them have a good purpose and reason why they are created and why there are investors who support their project.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:00:12 AM

Yes there are already thousands of altcoins existed and some of them have a good purpose and reason why they are created and why there are investors who support their project.
There are so many useless altcoins i agree but there are also so many good altcoins too. Useless altcoins will be dead by itself when people tired of this coin and no more buy the coins. We as a cryptocurrency user just ignored this kind of altcoins and only focus on good altcoins, no the trash one.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:14:34 AM

LOL alts are not useless OK some are but not all. I make my money using those alt-coins the only wrong thing about alts are that they are highly depended on the price of BTC.

BINTEX

Powered by,
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:04:41 AM

Indeed, there are quite a lot of bitcoins that are not in line with bitcoin in terms of price changes, sometimes bitcoin rises drastically and altcoin doesn't have significant changes, but we also need altcoins even though bitcoin already has more enthusiasts than altcoins, why do we need altcoin  people like changing bitcoin and if we have small capital, it is better to choose altcoin to trade

maybe a lot of altcoins are useless in the markets now, and people called this useless altcoins as shitcoins
but, don't forget about somekind of good and solid altcoins project such as ethereum, Eos, cardano, IOTA and many more
so, do not called all altcoins are useless my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:19:22 AM

If you think so then id say you can check out coins like skycoin and spidervps these two altcoins proven that bitcoin ,monero and ETH can't do it all, every good coins have there own place and they can't fix all problems ,you talk about monero yes I agree with you monero is one of the best privacy coin and its old but kindly check on veil project and compare you will see which is better ,there is nothing wrong with new coins been released

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:29:36 AM

Altcoins are and there is all cryptoindustry which can't be only from one coin, or several, also don't forget that behind each coin there is a project, or the company which as well as in usual life, can be horoshshchy or bad, profitable or unprofitable, I consider that all coins on the are a part of the cryptoindustry and if all of us speak only about prybil, then it is possible to trade in principle any
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:03:24 AM

Generally speaking altcoins are not useless. I understand many altcoins do not really worth it, since more and more shitcoins keep adding up to existing ones without any use case , but some have proven exceptional. Especially ERC20 tokens, people keep creating them for scam purposes. I've seen couple of self drops with no team or fake team, and people still buy in since they consider its cheap, but that's trash. On my other post I mentioned using TRX for Windscribe subscription. I've also used LALA on ARAX wallet to recharge my phone. So some altcoins really are cool with real life use cases.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:15:14 AM

personally i think altcoin only for short term invest, i dissagre if you say altcoin are useless, because some altcoin project has success out there with their brilliant product to used.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:56:10 PM

personally i think altcoin only for short term invest, i dissagre if you say altcoin are useless, because some altcoin project has success out there with their brilliant product to used.
if we are talking about all altcoins, like cryptocurrency, then among them, unfortunately, of course, there are absolutely useless tokens that were created only for collecting money.

sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:10:52 PM

Frankly this is a false allegation to speak in a blunt manner without any evidence or whatsoever. Altcoins are not useless if you know how to use them that is. It is what we use in collecting money or it is needed in some projects. Altcoins are short term investment and it is used differently.  There are so many altcoin projects like ETH or EOS and many more. How can you say that altcoins are useless. You can make money off those altcoins the only problem is that they depend like they are really dependent on BTC price but they are not useless.

Lamba.Mylatka.Koks.

Activity: 114
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:13:42 PM

With the help of altcoins, the big Uncles squeeze Bitcoin in order not to pay fiat money for it. But you can make a big profit on naltkoins only if you enter during the time and the main thing during the exit.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:22:28 PM

With the help of altcoins, the big Uncles squeeze Bitcoin in order not to pay fiat money for it. But you can make a big profit on naltkoins only if you enter during the time and the main thing during the exit.
you're right. time to sell your altcoins is very important, but the same thing in Bitcoin. if you are trading then it is important to understand when to sell and when to buy again

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:33:07 PM

For me they are not and im sure that many people here are the same with what i see in altcoins ,because altcoins was totally giving me an extra income while i hold it because literally i use altcoins for my everyday life for example buying some foods and there an altcoin that i can use to buy it,so having altcoin for us was totally great and glad.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:45:08 PM

Let me ask question on top your question, if altcoins are not needed, what then is the need for diversification? Why then is the word competition? The coins you mentioned will one day phase out or the developers get tired, that's why there is need for others to come up with better ideas where those ones falters. Besides traders are making a whole lot from altcoins daily.
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:34:53 PM

To be honest, this is a false allegation which has no evidence. How can altcoins be useless? I must say that its altcoins that generated income or profits sometime ago for me. I agree though there may be shit coins especially among the altcoins, there are great alternative coins too.

I’m me
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:02:55 PM

It seems to me that the Altcoins are much more useful to others.  Because it is the Altcoins that can make a profit both in long distances and in short ones.  And the profit will not take long.  Moreover, there are many coins from which you can choose.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:08:27 PM

There are more useless altcoins than useful projects. You have to choose the good projects with real-world use cases. Or projects with a working product and good partnerships.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:15:20 PM

The vast majority of the alts are useless and there is no doubt regarding it. But at the same time, there are a lot of alts which are useful. For example, Monero is an altcoin which gives the user complete anonymity. Cardano is an altcoin which is technologically more advanced than Bitcoin. There are so many examples. So can't say that all of them are not useful for us.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:40:10 PM
Merited by spydee1522 (1)

That is why you need to conduct thorough research about the altcoins you want to invest to save money and time. There are many altcoins which are shit coins as well as great alternative coins. You need to be careful.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: