Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are altcoins useless?  (Read 21930 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:10:33 AM

LOL alts are not useless OK some are but not all. I make my money using those alt-coins the only wrong thing about alts are that they are highly depended on the price of BTC.

That's certainly true, mate. Not all of the altcoins available on the market are useless. There are some which are quite prominent in the crypto industry as they deliver constant development, innovation, and most of all, usefulness to the real world. You just need to carefully do your own research in order to find an altcoin which is suitable for your daily needs.

Of course, it's believed that BTC's Lightning Network will render most altcoins obsolete. Its instant and near-free transactions, should be a reason enough for people to abandon most altcoins in favor of Bitcoin. While this is true, there will be some altcoins that will stay in crypto land due to their indispensability. Ethereum is one good example of such altcoin, with its smart contract capabilities. In a world where there's diversity of everything, most altcoins should exist alongside Bitcoin for years to come.

You should just diversify your investment into some prominent altcoins on the market which are useful for the mainstream world. That way, you can minimize risks in case something undesired happens in the future. As such, my recommendations are that you consider Ethereum, Cardano, EOS, and Monero as useful altcoins for all your daily needs. They greatly complement Bitcoin as peer-to-peer electronic cash. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:14:42 AM

I think many of the altcoins are useless and not worth investing. Altcoins worth investing so far were only altcoins such as BNB, ETH, and Doge. Most of the remaining altcoins do nothing but sell their imagination.
That's true only few are in the market who has a real product and works well for the market. Altcoins are useless because they all have the same concept with good altcoins and that's why they are on the bottom of the list. I don't have time to look for a shitcoins, my focus is on the top 10 altcoins who are on the green trend again.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 06:11:28 AM

Not all alts are useless,  but Wall street, normal people, merchant integrations etc, only care about BTC, not any of the various centralized pre-mined, founder-fees schemes. 

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:02:10 AM

Not all altcoin is useless because in fact there are some good coin nowadays despite of this current because of being have a strong structure behind. Which is it's up to you how to choose good project because only scam project nowadays is useless and turn into shitcoin always.

I agree. Although it can be said that altcoins can't compare to Bitcoin in terms of value and in terms of popularity, there are many altcoins around the market that are still performing and are showing good trends. One good example of those coins is Ethereum. Although it has fallen from grace in the past few months, it's beginning to show good movements climbing up to 250 dollars at the moment. There are many altcoins that directly run with Bitcoin during its gains, and that gives people a good investment asset that, unlike investing in Bitcoin, would not break the bank. It's just a matter of choosing what altcoin to use because there are still good and promising ones out in the market.
CoinKolik

Activity: 736
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:11:51 AM

I think many of the altcoins are useless and not worth investing. Altcoins worth investing so far were only altcoins such as BNB, ETH, and Doge. Most of the remaining altcoins do nothing but sell their imagination.
That's true only few are in the market who has a real product and works well for the market. Altcoins are useless because they all have the same concept with good altcoins and that's why they are on the bottom of the list. I don't have time to look for a shitcoins, my focus is on the top 10 altcoins who are on the green trend again.
You're right, i think our time is worth as much as money. Personally, i don't want to lose my precious time with shitcoin researchs, I can prefer to rest freely or i can spending time on my hobbies.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:28:39 AM

I do not think altogether altogether the Altcoins just dropped the price of other altcoins due to the dumpers' holders and one of the reasons for being knocked down by bitcoin but I know the price of Altcoins has been somewhat higher today bitcoin price rises and it's going to be higher this year so other investors are taking advantage of the longterm and potential altcoins so that they become profitable when the bitcoin price rises.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:30:30 AM

Not all alts are useless,  but Wall street, normal people, merchant integrations etc, only care about BTC, not any of the various centralized pre-mined, founder-fees schemes. 
It's because bitcoin has the most volume out of all cryptocurrency, if they were to go in a coin with small volume it can affect the price if they exchange it for usd because the spread is much larger, bitcoin is the safest bet for merchants.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:47:20 AM

Altcoins will never be useless, it may go down most of the time but being a useless. Because whether bear or bull a good traders can still able to earn altcoin and bitcoins. Although, altcoins arise because of bitcoin blockchain technology, and everybody knows this things.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:50:04 AM

Altcoins will never be useless, it may go down most of the time but being a useless. Because whether bear or bull a good traders can still able to earn altcoin and bitcoins. Although, altcoins arise because of bitcoin blockchain technology, and everybody knows this things.
but we can see many altcoins that are not listed in exchange. for example airdrop and bounty coins. a lot of brands cannot enter exchanges, they will only become trash in the wallet. don't you also see this phenomenon happening everywhere.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:03:21 PM

I can't deny that there are still useless altcoins. Some altcoins on the market only as shit coins whose technology is a duplication of the previous technology. Altcoin is useless because it can't compete in the market. Besides that this coin is said to be useless because it cannot survive in the market. Although there are altcoins that are useless but I still believe that altcoins are potential and very helpful for us in facilitating our business, especially in terms of cross-country financial transactions. There are also many potential and very useful altcoins, so not all altcoins are bad. We must see something from the positive side as well as from the negative side without leaning to one side only.
ininf

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:30:19 PM

I anticipate thither have to be altcoins. On the other hand altcoins that actually serve a sphere should chain in the process. Representing instance, thither should be layouts in the wellness sphere or supplying enchain. I anticipate the altcoins that focus on a particular sphere desire be advantageous. Nearly of the projections presently rising are bunco. They assume 't all the more require a whitepaper. so the altcoins look as if unavailing. altcoin that helps the aim desire be advantageous.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:33:43 PM

I would not say that altcoins are useless because they are the ones that bring real profit both in long-term investments and in short terms.  Useless only crappy coins, they only take your money.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:35:48 PM

Basic not each altcoins are discarded as thither are great altcoins thither in the marketplace. Second, exactly we require altcoins as everyone (that is, just those with great apply example ) get something to propose, and these are the ones we require in extension to Bitcoin to shake up this actual time.
Drelakelv

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:12:44 PM

I anticipate the Altcoins are not discarded. Various altcoins are victimized in dissimilar regions. And those victimized altcoins are not aloof Ethereum and Monero. Furthermore Bitcoin is not sufficiency representing the entire crypto planet. As Bitcoin has not been composed representing apply in each regions of the crypto planet. That's reason the crypto planet requires altcoins. Possibly instantly, the marketplace has many altcoins than it requires. On the other hand in the age to approach, I anticipate these maladaptive altcoins desire die. And I think that in the forthcoming, altcoins with a great aim and eyesight desire be as important as Bitcoin.
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:12:33 PM

Most altcoins on the market are really useless, but there are also popular and working projects that benefit the cryptocurrency and not only

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 05:43:20 PM

It's depends on the one you participate in. Some of those Altcoins are useful  while some are very useless as you've said earlier.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:47:07 PM

I would not say that altcoins are useless because they are the ones that bring real profit both in long-term investments and in short terms.  Useless only crappy coins, they only take your money.
For assets that have a high potential for the long term or short term, I think they still have an important role in increasing crypto trading. maybe a lot of bad altcoins don't have value but I think there are still many decent altcoins.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:42:47 AM

I can't deny that there are still useless altcoins. Some altcoins on the market only as shit coins whose technology is a duplication of the previous technology. Altcoin is useless because it can't compete in the market. Besides that this coin is said to be useless because it cannot survive in the market. Although there are altcoins that are useless but I still believe that altcoins are potential and very helpful for us in facilitating our business, especially in terms of cross-country financial transactions. There are also many potential and very useful altcoins, so not all altcoins are bad. We must see something from the positive side as well as from the negative side without leaning to one side only.

We must separate the good altcoins from the bad ones. Most of the crypto projects available today, are simply focused on the money rather than bringing real usability to the mainstream world. We shouldn't drive ourselves based on cryptocurrency market cap ratings, as that doesn't determine whenever a specific cryptocurrency is usable or not. Instead, we should look at how active in development a cryptocurrency is, and most of all, its level of adoption within the mainstream world. That being said, only a select few altcoins on the market are useful while the rest are total garbage.

Nonetheless, altcoins are necessary in order to help drive Bitcoin and Blockchain technology towards future success. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mezihn

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:43:09 PM

Various altcoins are actually extremely essential as they spread up modern applications representing us that desire be worthy to us, furthermore modern altcoins consecrate us the chance to gain cash and this is extremely significant, so I anticipate the many altcoins the greater.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:14:23 PM

Not all of altcoins are useless. only 1% of altcoins is usefull, for instance bnb has value, DEX exchange to be launched, exchange, accelerator and soon margin trading will be enabled
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: