Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are altcoins useless?  (Read 21930 times)
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:05:04 PM

Your post,  enquiry is actually insightful. It is such that needs to be reacted objectively. The truth remains that just a few out of the thousands we have now are really needed.  This although just a few folks would agree. Why because? Since crypto has become a path by which people can make money I.e at the expense of others, then what was meant to bring good gradually is been manipulated into bad. But know this, only the good will stand, while the bad will give way. 
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:36:42 PM

I won't stand in a position to classify altcoins as useless in the sense that, everything takes time, the so hyped bitcoin once started from somewhere before getting to where it is now and we all know that the crypto market is full of surprises and anything can happen in a twinkle of an eye. Bitcoin, ethereum and monero are all good for the community but we shouldn't look down upon the other altcoins. To me, altcoins are and will never be useless.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 11:45:16 PM

All altcoins come together to form the crypto space so they are much needed for crypto to be in shape. I don't agree that altcoins are useless as even bitcoin is perceived by some people to be useless as well but we those who are into crypto know very well that crypto is a good thing. Some are good for their fast transactions care to btc transactions andany others.

attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:21:19 AM

Apparently not all, because crypto market won't grow if every alts are useless. We can"t say that all the alts from the market are useless because there is still good alts in thr crypto world that benefit each holders traders all even investors to be future ready in joining bounties that recommends having an alts. This one I'm pointing is the Dencoin which designed in which you can withdraw your funds immediatley when the ico ends. Just be patience in looking good alts because many are good to invest at. 

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:02:29 AM

In my opinion some of altcoins is useless but there are also many of it which is not useless. I think altcoins is important to pump up the market, because it is not a good market if there is only powerful coins on it.

3core

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 06:45:08 PM

Not all altcoins are useless. Any cryptocurrency other bitcoin is an altcoin, so many altcoin exists such Ethereum, Grin, Dash and BAT all of these have their uses too.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:08:49 PM

Altcoins are really not useless and many altcoins are already bringing new brilliant ideas to crypro space ,all you have to do is do your own research and go after altcoins with real use case like working product backing the coin up

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:31:27 PM

Altcoins are really not useless and many altcoins are already bringing new brilliant ideas to crypro space ,all you have to do is do your own research and go after altcoins with real use case like working product backing the coin up
although there are many useless altcoins, there are still many altcoins that are very useful, for example ETH.
so in my opinion you are wrong to say altcoin is useless but I agree if you say that we must do a reset first in choosing an altcoin.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:34:11 PM

The fact is that there are a lot of coins.  And because of this, it seems that they are all useless.  Therefore, I believe that if there were less of such a feeling, there would be no.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:56:38 PM

although there are many useless altcoins, there are still many altcoins that are very useful, for example ETH.
so in my opinion you are wrong to say altcoin is useless but I agree if you say that we must do a reset first in choosing an altcoin.

altcoins is useful, if altcoins are useless, the growth of altcoins will not be as good as it is now, with good growth, we can conclude if altcoins are useful and we cannot just see from one side because this industry is very large and will continue to grow which is certainly better

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:59:11 PM

According to Not all these altcoins are useless, there are many coins that have made success in this digital currency world and also many investors who are successful with altcoins and bitcoin juav needs an altcoin to support it from behind so they can survive well

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:59:18 PM

Most of them sadly but if you are holding any altcoin that falls within the first 20 altcoins according to Coinmarketcap then it ain't useless. Cryptocurrencies like ETH, BNB, XRP, XLM, LTC, etc. are all good cryptocurrencies to be found in your portfolio. Most of the altcoins that are useless are the ICO cryptocurrencies that have been generated yet without any proper use case to regulate its price.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:30:46 PM

Most of them without any usecase are useless.
But the Top 2 pages on CMC contain good Altcoins which are worth some attention

Agree. Which is why, you should look for altcoins that are prominent in development and innovation. Additionally, cryptocurrencies that are widely adopted by the mainstream world tend to become successful over time. Personally, I would not recommend the top 2 pages on CMC because there are some altcoins which are not worth the investment nowadays. Instead, investing within the top 10 cryptocurrencies on CMC would give an edge as they're extremely active in the mainstream world.

Altcoins such as Ethereum, NEM, NEO, Dash, Litecoin, and Monero are extremely useful for the world. They're not purely speculative like Dogecoin which had been abandoned by its devs for a long time ago. Instead, some of these coins provide smart contracts, others provide privacy features, while others provide instant and cheap transactions. All of these features prove to be useful for the world, giving said cryptocurrencies an advantage over others.

Still, the driving factor of an altcoin's success is if the same is adopted by the mainstream world. If it lacks adoption, then it won't be going anywhere.

Nonetheless, some altcoins are useless while others are not. You just need to find which ones are suitable for your daily needs. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:59:37 AM

I don't think so at all.. I am just waiting for those interoperability platforms to get going so that we will be able to exchange across Smiley
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:23:53 AM

Not every altcoin is useless. Even though many people use them just for speculation and making some profit from nothing
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:04:00 AM

Not every altcoin is useless. Even though many people use them just for speculation and making some profit from nothing
maybe most of the altcoins are currently considered useless because there is a decline in prices. people see altcoin as an advantage and nowadays many shitcoin are still in the market.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:11:20 AM

maybe most of the altcoins are currently considered useless because there is a decline in prices. people see altcoin as an advantage and nowadays many shitcoin are still in the market.
I think the price decline and the increase in prices are naturally different from the decline every day. Maybe altcoin that is said to be useless is like an altcoin that many people cannot use. With that, a price decline will occur because people don't use it much.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:32:18 AM

Lots of altcoins on the market and all of these altcoins are not used. Only certain altcoins are used actively on the market. Only altcoins are potential and can survive in a market that can last long on the market. Maybe only about the top 100 altcoins really have a good and useful future. Many altcoins are only on the market as garbage. Altcoin which is useless in this market is very difficult to compete with other potential coins and will only make the market more shit coin. I myself feel the real benefits of only a few coins. I have a lot of coins but it doesn't really have any real benefits

Perhaps this is the main reason why most altcoins are useless trash spoiling the reputation of crypto currencies. In my opinion, we have such a situation only because this market is still young and not fully formed.
Dagdadar

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:51:38 PM

This is the just cure we buoy achieve to hold keeping our money representing the following growing marketplace motion. Marketing it now desire not be a great choice on the other hand whether you desire lay out on bitcoin and ethereum this desire thing nearly in the following dogshit time.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 04:56:23 PM

When I see this question I think of anything that has to do with altcoins which includes ethereum, litecoin, ripple, eos, Binance coin eth. Which we know are not useless as depending your question. So the answer to your question is no they are not

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: