Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:42:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New design MyEtherWallet. Easy or Difficult to send tokens?  (Read 19141 times)
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:40:14 PM

The new design of MyetherWallet does give a different color and still looks very fresh. Each new design will certainly provide convenience for its users. And I also use it even though I'm still confused. With the convenience provided by the new display, MyetherWallet will certainly help speed up the transaction process.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:59:33 AM

I find the new MEW website to look modern and clean. Just tried to send coin, I think the process is smooth. We just have to get used to the new layout.

If you need to check gas station, just save the url in your bookmark.

https://ethgasstation.info/
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:35:34 AM

There are some people who have difficulty with the new MyetherWallet design. And we must be familiar with this condition because it will definitely be easier to transact. But with this new design, it does look more sophisticated. And of course, this is designed to help everyone transact and trust more.

libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 03:52:29 AM

It's not difficult and you will get familiar to it once you use it for few times, you know humans adapt.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:06:47 AM

I have been using MEW for quite some time now. My first and the most ethereum address I use, was registered on MEW. So I know and understand how the firmer version of it worked.
In all sincerity, this new bone is much preferable. I believe it has been given a careful thought before the was lunched. Even without accessing the whole content, the interface itself is very inviting.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:13:09 AM

I just saw it, since i'm using a metamask and i'm not aware of the updates of the MyEtherWallet I may say that i think it's easier now to do transactions rather than the old days wherein it's really hard to understand where are you going to put the private key and where to create a new wallet.

For old users I think it will need some minor adjustments needed to get familiar with the new updates of the MyEtherWallet.

Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:38:53 AM

At first it might be difficult but over time it will get used to the new MyEtherWallet, all of which require adaptation, and I think this design is definitely better than the previous one

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:44:17 AM

There are many features in new MyEtherWallet make me difficult, like a we must refresh page when add a custom token. I didn't find eth gas station, so i must find it by searching manual. always low response and blank while i access in mobile phone. But its give me easily to setting transaction speed. There are 4 speed in transaction Economy,Regular,Fast and custom. And you can Import or Export your transaction speed
I don't like a new design, it is very similar to MyCrypto, which is not good for me as well. I prefer to use old design of MEW, it can be still finding here - https://vintage.myetherwallet.com
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:51:20 AM

Just checked out the new look of MEW's website today and i really like it. It looks modern and more organized to me. I still haven't tried sending my tokens with the new MEW but it seems like i need to get used to it.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:56:50 AM

There are many features in new MyEtherWallet make me difficult, like a we must refresh page when add a custom token. I didn't find eth gas station, so i must find it by searching manual. always low response and blank while i access in mobile phone. But its give me easily to setting transaction speed. There are 4 speed in transaction Economy,Regular,Fast and custom. And you can Import or Export your transaction speed

I think I am not really having some difficulty sending and creating transaction to my friends whenever I pay them out with some ethereum or some ethereum based tokens? It's working and its fine.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 05:55:51 AM

I personally like the new design of myether wallet wesite. The current GUI is very user friendly and much more attractive.
I did not find anything different in terms of sending or receiving Etherium or other ERC20 tokens. Another most important and interesting thing which myether wallet has done is , introduction of mobile app with enhanced security. The advantage is now that we can do the transactions on the go.
Only thing I didn't get is how to integrate my existing myether wallet account to it's app which is called my connect.

mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:18:30 AM

I think the new design is very helpful to save my ETH and cheap for send it. with features advance data. that's make limit your fee with gas fee
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:35:32 AM

I like the new design at Myetherwallet because in my opinion it looks very attractive and also simpler, maybe there are some people who are still confused to use it but in my opinion this is pretty good.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:46:11 AM

You really need to adapt and I personally also experienced difficulties yesterday. But now it can and I feel this new design is very helpful and easy. The transaction process is very fast and if you want the previous display, you can too. And on the first page, there is a link that leads to the old MyetherWallet view.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:56:59 AM

I know they have new design because of you guys, I rarely use mew since they split into two company - mew and mycrypto. Mostly I use mycrypto and this info make me to test it again. After I tried it I think I love this new mew, the design look simple and clean and then not many red alert in the page and they adopt automatic gas too. There is still an option to revert back to old mew and in the end we can choose what design will make us comfortable.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:22:51 AM

I think with the new face of MyEthereum make it easier to transfer tokens. User friendly and i really like it.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:27:26 AM

I'm just noticed that Mew website already change a new look, website display is clean and beautiful, not user friendly is I need to set the gas in settings page, I think we just need time to adapt the new design.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 08:45:00 AM

I'm just noticed that Mew website already change a new look, website display is clean and beautiful, not user friendly is I need to set the gas in settings page, I think we just need time to adapt the new design.
current design looks like very interested.but for some people its make them confuse.maybe we need little time for adapted with new design.maybe in future mew developers will fix its problem.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:49:23 AM

I think with the new face of MyEthereum make it easier to transfer tokens. User friendly and i really like it.

User friendly ? Only for you maybe but for some they find it difficult but all can adapt it if they trully love mew .  so far i only mew because i cant find any trusted wallet aside from it , so i dont really have a choice but stick to its changes  no matter how hard it is .

Wait , ill check their website now . ill comback here later to update if what i like and dislike about their new meta  .
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:54:19 AM

IMO, the new design look better than the old design. The features are more or less the same, I believe users will be able to be familiar with the new design after a few times of using.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: