Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New design MyEtherWallet. Easy or Difficult to send tokens?  (Read 19137 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:09:14 AM

I just tried it, I have trouble. even I did not find the usual ethplorer token to check the balance token. so I still use vintage myetherwallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:07:33 AM

For the new MyetherWallet display, I think this is very good. It's just that we need to get used to it because I personally also have difficulties. But I see that this new look gives us a lot of convenience in making transactions.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:57:20 AM

I really like the appearance and workings of MEW V5 now, we can send tokens with a smaller fee and hopefully better for the future,for the token transfer fee I think less than 0.001 eth right now

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:09:08 AM

Yes, they have the pretty interface now, but I have using the Imtoken for the long time and it stable and have not any problem, so I don't want to change it in this moment.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 03:35:01 AM

Yeah, I don't like the new design for MEW.
I'm just glad there is a link to use the old version.

The greatest thing about the old mew was that it was easy to customize.
It seems like the new one is trying to have a minimalist look which doesn't make it as useful.
People use mew because it's free and can be integrated with a lot of other things.
If I wanted something sleek and shiny without much options, then there are other wallets out there.

As far as the refreshing problems go, maybe those bugs will be fixed in the future.
But the gas thing is annoying for sure.

Although I keep all of my erc20 tokens in my ledger, I use mew as it's interface.
I will be sticking with the old version until there are some updates to the newer one.

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:04:45 AM

But I am glad that the interface design has been updated. Tokens send and not easier, and not more difficult. You just need to get used to the new layout of controls in the interface.
Changing the interface has long been necessary. After all, technology is constantly evolving, and MEW in this regard for a very long time lingered in one place  Smiley
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:15:42 AM

The thing that happened was when I tried to see the MyEtehrWallet it changed to Green.

Then I think is this a Pishing website? Hmmm
I needed 1 hour to convince myself of a new website from MyEtherWallet and asked many friends on Telegram.

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:54:49 AM

I have a controversial opinion about the new design. On the one hand, it looks more modern and has got such opportunities as a quick exchange for Bitcoin. On the other hand, I could not find the function of viewing the wallet balance in the new version without the need to login. I lack this functionality
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:08:35 PM

tHE SPEED  of the transaction will never change as it is on the side of Ethreum but the new design of the website is cooler than before.
I saw everything and still you can do the same as before, they just adapt the community for better change! i like the myetherwallet now!
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:25:49 PM

I made a transaction. I did less with the other process. I think the new look is more beautiful. The mobile application has also been more beautiful to bring.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:26:32 PM

There are many features in new MyEtherWallet make me difficult, like a we must refresh page when add a custom token. I didn't find eth gas station, so i must find it by searching manual. always low response and blank while i access in mobile phone. But its give me easily to setting transaction speed. There are 4 speed in transaction Economy,Regular,Fast and custom. And you can Import or Export your transaction speed

I think the new design of myetherwallet might have some security advantages over the old design, with the introduction of some good security features like metamask, however it will really take sometime for users to get used to it

HOMT