Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ethereum get to $500 this year?  (Read 5016 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:16:19 PM

My guess is probably not i think for it to reach that height it will mean BTC crossing some figures that is probably not feasible man and if you look at the whole price chart now i think you will see for yourself that what you are calling is seriously high man

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:35:24 PM

maybe it can happen if HF ethereum can achieve success will be able to return to the price that you said for this year, because this coin in my opinion is still very good and potentially good for price increases especially by seeing the progress of the project that continues to increase better. usually coins that experience HF will get a pump significantly and I hope it can happen to ethereum.

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:38:48 AM

i think ethereum can only reach the price of $500 when it comes to a new bull run. so should a bull run come this year, it would be possible. but without a bull run, i do not believe the price will go so far this year.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:55:30 AM

$500 or even $1000 and higher is easily possible once there is a big bull run. Everyone is waiting for it whenever it happens to start this year. Until then, market is barely going anywhere and remains sideways and trend less.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:16:03 AM

In the past some coins has shown surprise upwards movement and ethereum been one of the popular coins has shown significant pump in 2017 and early 2018! Will ethereum get to $500 this year even if sec approved ETF?

i think ethereum will touch $500 if the bullish trend really back to crypto industry my friend
because ethereum is the best altcoins for now  Wink
and the green already show up,,

Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:10:06 AM

In the past some coins has shown surprise upwards movement and ethereum been one of the popular coins has shown significant pump in 2017 and early 2018! Will ethereum get to $500 this year even if sec approved ETF?
Here everything will depend on the further influence of the fork and update, while everything is positive. But we know that everything can change in one moment.

munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:48:17 PM

Possibly the price of $ 500 will be reached, ethereum is recovering its value and it is possible that the price of $ 500 will be achieved this year.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:02:11 PM

Ethereum is rising big today and appears to be heading towards $200. $500 and higher is easily possible if this is start of the next bull run.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:15:27 PM

To the end of the year is very long way ahead. If Ethereum price will be rising as we can observe now, $500 will be reached in two months and at the end of year easy will be achieved $1500.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:01:31 PM

Of course, this will be a difficult thing for Ethereum to reach $ 500 this year. But by looking at the current excellent market conditions, I am sure that Ethereum will have $ 500 this year. Indeed this feels very heavy but all this can happen.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:09:57 PM

Ethereum is rising big today and appears to be heading towards $200. $500 and higher is easily possible if this is start of the next bull run.
It will be especially easy to pass for $400-500 if at least the gradual growth continues until the Ethereum network update, which will speed up the process, although of course it is hard to believe in such a pleasant scenario

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:25:21 PM

With the present growth pattern of ethereum it'll surely reach $500 at the earliest. Compared to many other cryptocurrencies and among the top listed altcoins ethereum has shown high growth rate over these days. Possibly it seems to be the starting point of the ethereum towards the next level of growth.
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:28:56 PM

It is hard to say what therefore, it seems to me that this year is unlikely to be worth 500 dallars, but I hope, but now I will be 300 dollars worth this year.
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:38:49 PM

A day or two in the green shouldn't get you into FOMO mode, Ethereum has enormous potential but ICOs still have ETH to dump. The increase in price will be slow and gradual.

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:32:15 AM

Here we go again, small pump and will ethereum go to insert random value threads.
It is hard to say what therefore, it seems to me that this year is unlikely to be worth 500 dallars, but I hope, but now I will be 300 dollars worth this year.
Reading good news about bitcoin lately, I think bitcoin will go up this year and ethereum will follow. So 300$ is possible but I don't think it will hit 500$ level.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:57:33 AM

The recent government shut down has delayed all the approvals the SEC can provide on cryptocurrencies and may delay further so there's probably no need to rush if you're wanting to capitalize on any advantages this type of investment product may add as it may not be approved immediately but it should contribute to the value of the asset in anticipation

tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:28:36 AM

This is very interesting because if the price of Ethereum can reach $ 500 in 2019. I am sure everything will be better and Altcoin will also increase. And if the price of Ethereum can reach $ 500, of course, the price of Bitcoin is very high. My prediction for this year is I'm sure this can be achieved.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:50:36 AM

Maybe everything will be so, but because we are now seeing growth, which may again end up with a rather large correction. So far, everything is very fragile and there is no clear understanding to predict.

anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:11:00 AM

This is very interesting because if the price of Ethereum can reach $ 500 in 2019. I am sure everything will be better and Altcoin will also increase. And if the price of Ethereum can reach $ 500, of course, the price of Bitcoin is very high. My prediction for this year is I'm sure this can be achieved.
actually, the potential for ETH to reach this price is very high for this year. well, but more importantly, I think this month the ETH price can be stable above the price of $ 150, it's better for the start. I think this will continue to grow, and before the end of the year, ETH prices can reach $ 500 or more
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:26:47 AM

maybe eth can go back to the price trend of $ 500 because right now if you see a coinmarketcap it is in green and is in a rising and consistent position. I think $ 500 can be easily achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: