Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
webskompplun

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:29:32 PM

I have many friends who are freelancers in various fields. Great idea to integrate them in one service. Wink
If all services for freelancers are concentrated in one place and everything is done in the most convenient, practical and safe way, then this platform will find its users.
You are completely right. If you make a very convenient and practical service, then the project will find its users...
It is impossible to combine all services in one place, because they are competitors, and they want to occupy their market share.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:32:24 PM

The number of freelance professionals has almost doubled over the past 10 years and has already exceeded 115 million people. This suggests that you have chosen the right direction. Good luck in the development of the project!
This suggests that the field of freelancing is developing very quickly and is gaining popularity among users.
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:57:27 PM

The number of freelance professionals has almost doubled over the past 10 years and has already exceeded 115 million people. This suggests that you have chosen the right direction. Good luck in the development of the project!
This suggests that the field of freelancing is developing very quickly and is gaining popularity among users.

I think more people will become freelancers in the future.
This industry will develop as well as cryptocurrency.
BrieMiller

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:59:51 PM

When will it be possible to test the platform itself?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:11:37 PM

Totally agree with you! Now the work of a freelancer is very common, many prefer this kind of activity. Therefore, it is very important for today...
Today, many people work as freelancers. Among my friends there are a lot of those who thus earn their living. I hope that the platform from project PACT will become a place where millions of people will communicate and work!
I have many friends who are freelancers in various fields. Great idea to integrate them in one service. Wink

this industry (freelance) is becoming very popular today. the present youth does not want to work and listen to the charges from the head. young people are striving for another better life. this is that they creates for herself. I see, that this project will help young successful people achieve truly, what they are striving for.
This project will help newcomers on the Internet to find work for themselves in the field of freelancing, because in fact it has now become fashionable, so let's say trend
Such projects help a lot in work and earning money !!! Those who grasp on the fly, they have long understood how to make good money!
They help those people who, for example, on maternity leave, or are just used to doing everything at home, there are a lot of them now and they are getting bigger every day.
such a project will always be in demand, especially when the population of the earth is constantly increasing,and even a person who works in the production or office will be able to find an additional income in his spare time will increase the popularity of this project
moreover, such a project must be, and it will be very good if the developers will be able to complete their project and they will not be prevented by low prices in the market and the passivity of investors at this time
At the moment, the market is growing and this is noticeable, you need to have your finances alongside investors and develop for them gradually, but on the other hand, money is also needed from other parties
this forum also has a complete attitude towards freelancers,we're running jobs, projects and get a bounty of coins of the project, some of which successfully sell and make money
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:51:48 PM

When will it be possible to test the platform itself?

I do not think that the platform will be ready soon. First, it will test the development team, and only then we can.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:55:54 PM

Totally agree with you! Now the work of a freelancer is very common, many prefer this kind of activity. Therefore, it is very important for today...
Today, many people work as freelancers. Among my friends there are a lot of those who thus earn their living. I hope that the platform from project PACT will become a place where millions of people will communicate and work!

this industry (freelance) is becoming very popular today. the present youth does not want to work and listen to the charges from the head. young people are striving for another better life. this is that they creates for herself. I see, that this project will help young successful people achieve truly, what they are striving for.
This project will help newcomers on the Internet to find work for themselves in the field of freelancing, because in fact it has now become fashionable, so let's say trend
Such projects help a lot in work and earning money !!! Those who grasp on the fly, they have long understood how to make good money!
They help those people who, for example, on maternity leave, or are just used to doing everything at home, there are a lot of them now and they are getting bigger every day.
such a project will always be in demand, especially when the population of the earth is constantly increasing,and even a person who works in the production or office will be able to find an additional income in his spare time will increase the popularity of this project
moreover, such a project must be, and it will be very good if the developers will be able to complete their project and they will not be prevented by low prices in the market and the passivity of investors at this time
At the moment, the market is growing and this is noticeable, you need to have your finances alongside investors and develop for them gradually, but on the other hand, money is also needed from other parties
for several days the market has a growing trend, perhaps this is the beginning of a bullish market,and it will push investors to new projects and we will see new progress in the development of crypto
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:17:14 PM

How will you deal with the cheat ratings of performers?

Reviews will be possible to write only after the completion of the transaction, which protects against negative / positive comments of bots and shows the real opinion.
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:28:23 PM

However, not all freelancers use cryptocurrencies. For example, some even have no idea about cryptocurrency. How to attract them to use this PACT platform?
1. For this project needs marketing. Without marketing, it will not go far ...
2. Learning about such a convenient platform all freelancers will start talking about it.
BrieMiller

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:34:44 PM

However, not all freelancers use cryptocurrencies. For example, some even have no idea about cryptocurrency. How to attract them to use this PACT platform?
1. For this project needs marketing. Without marketing, it will not go far ...
2. Learning about such a convenient platform all freelancers will start talking about it.
And will there be any affiliate program? Usually, on similar platforms it is.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:50:34 PM

Reviews will be possible to write only after the completion of the transaction, which protects against negative / positive comments of bots and shows the real opinion.
To make high-quality protection against fake reviews is very difficult. People can post reviews from their own accounts and exchange transactions.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:55:41 PM

To make high-quality protection against fake reviews is very difficult. People can post reviews from their own accounts and exchange transactions.
It is very important to eliminate this problem, I repeat, it is very important.
amprocket (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:32:56 PM

During the anxious waiting of listing on crypto-bridge, we decided to go on Graviex!
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:53:33 PM

During the anxious waiting of listing on crypto-bridge, we decided to go on Graviex!
Great news!
I hope that this project will develop faster, and the token will be added to the major exchanges.
pricasde

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:00:57 PM

So, we see a new exchange.
This means that the team continues to work on the project, I hope that soon we will see further development.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:04:48 PM

Congratulations to the team and the community with the listing of the token on the new exchange! good luck!
amprocket (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:18:38 PM

https://www.cryptohashtank.com/
Loxness

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:41:06 AM

Great news!
I hope that this project will develop faster, and the token will be added to the major exchanges.
I've heard that on major exchanges listing coins can be very expensive.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:59:31 AM

The undoubtedly prolonged correction in the crypto market, which has lasted for more than a year, could not but have a negative impact on the development of most crypto projects.
Weak projects leave the market, and strong and promising (such as this one) remain and continue their development.
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:00:04 AM

Congratulations to the team and the community with the listing of the token on the new exchange! good luck!
What else, cryptocurrency exchanges, the administration is negotiating? I want to keep abreast of all developments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: