Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the end near for ripple ?  (Read 1197 times)
Stella_btc

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:15:35 AM

I realize all crypto currencies have experienced very drastic decline during the bear market, including Ripple (XRP). However, there is something special in Ripple that it tends to be easier to rise again with significant increase after falling. This advantage can be utilized to gain profits. Do you think it is the best coin to invest right now? 
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:20:42 AM

You don't need to predict and think negatively about a coin. Since the first time, rippple has a potential coin. Although there are many rumors that they manipulate XRP, we still don't know the truth.
No one will tell us the truth. we need to trust our intuition and not to buy coins which have a bad reputation. Ripple's reputation is not good

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:35:42 AM

I realize all crypto currencies have experienced very drastic decline during the bear market, including Ripple (XRP). However, there is something special in Ripple that it tends to be easier to rise again with significant increase after falling. This advantage can be utilized to gain profits. Do you think it is the best coin to invest right now? 
I think this is the worst investment coin ever. This coin is constantly growing very fast and it is also falling very fast. As a rule, only large players earn money on this coin who manipulate its price. save your money and do not invest in ripple

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:42:33 AM

The head of the Ripple Brad Garlinghouse already reacted to the plans to launch JP Morgan JPM Coin. He said that there is no sense in cryptocurrencies from banks and described two scenarios of their use.
Scenario one: all banks in the world are abandoning their competitive and geopolitical differences, agreeing to use the same digital asset, agreeing to its rules and harmoniously regulating it. Scenario two (most likely): banks that are not in the first group issue their own digital assets with their own set of rules and controls. If banks want to make deals with each other, they will have to exchange their unique digital currencies for fiat.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:49:44 AM

There's a lots of assessment that's needed before you conclude to invest with this coin, a high volume coin which easily been driven by large whales around, if you will assess the main purpose of this thread then you will see the idea why you need to think twice before investing, there's some smoke
behind that  JP Morgan created their own versions they called JPM Coin where same target venue with ripple.

You have to be a risk taker as market inside crypto is really vulnerable of losing money.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:55:30 AM

I don't think like this. Rather I think Ripple will be the competition winner. JPM coin will not be a proper cryptocurrency rather it can be a centralized licensed coin for using internally in Jp morgan's own platforms. Though Ripple is also centralized but it has huge crypto supporters and it is one of the top currency in the total crypto market. JPM will be good, but for it, XRP will not be much affected.

Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:08:07 PM

JP Morgan created their own cryptocurrency but that does not mean that all banks would be able to do so, just like Binance is claiming that it's DEX would be in their own blockchain, buy you can testify that most existing DEX still ethereum blockchain.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:15:50 PM

If large financial institutions start working through their own platforms, a startup from San-Francisco will lose customers and there will be no sense in its work, as it is aimed at the banking sector. But do not forget that banks will have to enter into transactions with each other and exchange their unique digital currencies for fiat. And here is a product from the company Ripple has a significant advantage.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 12:26:19 PM

I don't think ripple's end is near , but the recent story of the launch of JP morgan's own coin is another one proof that banks and large corporations will not use ripple. It is much more profitable for them to create their own coin and control it, instead of building a business on an asset 70% of which is in the hands of other people. Ripple will be held in sight for a long time, because it’s easy to make money with controlled manipulations, but sooner or later this bubble will burst
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:46:43 PM

Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap
But today I want to talk about ripple

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??
So far there is no major effect on price of ripple after the announcement of jp morgan stable coin. Maybe most investor are focussing on this issue and waiting for what would  xrp market price action would be. I hope this can't affect the bullish momentum of xrp.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:05:34 PM

Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??

Ripple actually might be affected but almost all of us here is aware who is JPMorgan is, and we know that we will not ever gonna support his own coin in the market, so there's nothing to worry about how ripple will be affected by the market of JPMorgan. Still ripple is strong like ethereum in the market.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:56:22 PM

There is no need to hurry with conclusions, it seems to me soon we will see how the coins will behave with the appearance of the next competitors in the form of bank coins!
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:45:11 PM

I think it should be another way for ripple to thrive even though the current working bank creating their own stable coin.
In the future there will be another company or institution will get interested in using ripple as a tool for transaction.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:48:22 PM

Ripple is one of the strongest coins on the cryptocurrency market, so I don't think Ripple maybe just without any reason to disappear. Besides Ripple has quite good prospects in the future and already does everything for this.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:39:24 AM

Is the end near for ripple?  As long as they continue to be seated next to members of the IMF at international conventions, I DOUBT IT.
Same here. I doubt this would ever happen as long as they continue to have their coordination going on with the guys in the International monetary funds conventions for this is strength to the ripple. Something that backs it.

In addition, it is widely demanded-see the supply of ripple- and this is another plus point and another reason why I do think ripple would last long. I believe that ripple may stay with for some times which may be along with its enhancement toward pure decentralization. It is having its own investors and active developers hence it will not end that much easier way.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:56:51 AM

What I learned from the case above is that JPMorgan does make its own coins but the coins are not entirely cryptocurrencies. And only large JP Morgan stable customers can access the Coin. So Ripple doesn't seem to be ignored.
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:09:20 AM

Making good progress.

It's too early to tell that we have not yet seen this JP Morgan coins and we have still no idea how things will work out for this coin, Ripple is a stable coin and they have built up their reputation and their roadmap for years, I don't think a new coin can just replace them.

vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:12:23 AM

It is possible that Ripple will not be able to pull such rivalry and it is likely that if the race starts, then this coin will go to the background!
Ifemini (OP)

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:18:30 PM

You don't need to predict and think negatively about a coin. Since the first time, rippple has a potential coin. Although there are many rumors that they manipulate XRP, we still don't know the truth.

It’s not entirely a prediction, I think it’s more of realities
There are reports of ripple manipulating their market cap
And JPMorgan coin causes another doubts uproar
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:01:20 PM

It seems to me that many people believed that today this is exactly the case, but as we can see today many people were wrong. The XRP project is very expensive and makes it no worse than all other projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: