Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:43:13 AM

Supporting the project is voluntarily because it is not serve as an obligation. I am glad to have found the PARQ cashback platform and keeps on supporting it, giving my trust to it as it never fails me and excites me in any ways.
Yeah, indeed. By using parq cashback platform, it means that your are supporting the project even if you are not investing on the platform.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:22:43 AM

Supporting the project is voluntarily because it is not serve as an obligation. I am glad to have found the PARQ cashback platform and keeps on supporting it, giving my trust to it as it never fails me and excites me in any ways.
Yeah, indeed. By using parq cashback platform, it means that your are supporting the project even if you are not investing on the platform.
I do recommend that you can support the project by making such an investment for them. I wonder if the cashback platform will work in short period.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:32:32 AM

what do you mean? You want to say that the platform will not work as a cashback, but at the expense of which then they will make a profit?
We all know that the project is a cashback platform, but in the other side this is masternode platform. In the term of to get the cashback, it would be rewarded with the masternode as the reward sender.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:18:03 AM

I do recommend that you can support the project by making such an investment for them. I wonder if the cashback platform will work in short period.
I think it's too early to launch the platform, but in any case we will receive an announcement from the development team about launching the platform. Because many users are waiting for this.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:34:05 AM

Looking at the current market situation, I know that many users support projects simply by helping to spread advertising about this project in social networks. This is also a good help for the development of projects, in my opinion.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:46:47 AM

When I will make a purchase through your service, paying for cryptocurrency, what percentage of Cashback will I get from you? Will it be the same amount in both dollars and cryptocurrency? Or will the percentage be different?
I don't even think that there will be such cashback available for now since they are just make a masternode platform to get more profits.
what do you mean? You want to say that the platform will not work as a cashback, but at the expense of which then they will make a profit?
Most likely he did not understand the question. Because on the first page of this topic, it is clearly and clearly written that this is a cashback platform. And, respectively, Cashback is a refund of some percentage of the purchase.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:56:55 AM

If the cashback is transferred within a few days, I think that the platform will be popular. It is the time of cashback payment that is the main part of the project success.
Cashback platform is kinda popular these days because most of the people loves shopping and that was somewhat interesting for us to implement cashback.
Trully. The cashback is very in trend in our current way of living. Cashback is very efficient in term of online shopping, and more the PARQ integrates the use of crypto currencies. A more interesting and exciting ways to go here for the PARQ platform.
I am very pleased to read such reviews on my opinion about the PARQ project. I agree with you that the Cashback platform will soon be very popular.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:53:55 AM

A lots of good things are happening here in the PARQ Ann thread and not only here but in the entire project. I am glad to see a positive feedbacks here in the community of the PARQ. It gives me more motivation to keep supporting and continuously sees more promising information.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:50:35 PM

A lots of good things are happening here in the PARQ Ann thread and not only here but in the entire project. I am glad to see a positive feedbacks here in the community of the PARQ. It gives me more motivation to keep supporting and continuously sees more promising information.
That is right. And not only that, because if we will see it clearly, the entire team of the PARQ that is working behind is making the project to keep on striving even how hard it is and really keep showing its greatness in the community people that keeps on supporting the project as well as the PARQ's motivation for striving.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:48:04 PM

I am very pleased to read such reviews on my opinion about the PARQ project. I agree with you that the Cashback platform will soon be very popular.
This is all the results of how the team make the community be satisfied and get all this positive feedbacks from them. PARQ has a very experienced project and we could notice it from their plans, actions and outputs laid to us.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:55:27 PM

This is all the results of how the team make the community be satisfied and get all this positive feedbacks from them. PARQ has a very experienced project and we could notice it from their plans, actions and outputs laid to us.
Well, this continuous positive outputs of the PARQ will lead the entire project into the better future awaiting this crypto cashback platform that is really moving forward uphead. I am expecting that this will come into success.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:09:08 PM

Are such actions possible that you launch the platform much earlier than it is written in the Demo card, which was drawn up much earlier?
I think if the team can still develop its platform before the appointed time, it will be only a big plus for it. Because in fact, many supporters are already waiting for the launch of the platform.
I hope that this will not make us wait for a long time and the platform will leave in time on the road map.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:20:40 PM

During what time will cashback payments be processed? For some services, it takes almost one month of work.
what services last a whole month, what are you talking about? As far as I know, you can get cashback much faster. Some returns come within 24 hours.
I just know that some platforms process Cashback for a month, I had one such case and I was very nervous when I hadn’t received a payment for so long.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:31:19 PM

During what time will cashback payments be processed? For some services, it takes almost one month of work.
what services last a whole month, what are you talking about? As far as I know, you can get cashback much faster. Some returns come within 24 hours.
I just know that some platforms process Cashback for a month, I had one such case and I was very nervous when I hadn’t received a payment for so long.
Indeed, a month is a very long time to process a return, most likely you were on some kind of poor-quality platform. I hope on this platform, cashback will return much faster.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:56:44 PM

Indeed, a month is a very long time to process a return, most likely you were on some kind of poor-quality platform. I hope on this platform, cashback will return much faster.
so now it is important for us to get an answer from the development team, I think this is a really serious question. All users expect a quick refund of their money.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:33:00 AM

I think the people with the terms of willing to have some nice catches of profit. I wish they could do more opportunities to make such profit.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:44:35 AM

so now it is important for us to get an answer from the development team, I think this is a really serious question. All users expect a quick refund of their money.
I think so. Based on the question, there will be such several answers from the team and I think it can be just answered by the team.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:41:00 AM

Indeed. This platform needs so many long time to be returned because there are so many factors on why did the project begun.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:46:23 AM

I hope that this will not make us wait for a long time and the platform will leave in time on the road map.
Indeed. If there are so many waiting times, we hope that they can hold for a long time more to be succeed and achieved.
lobster88

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:01:17 AM

Indeed. If there are so many waiting times, we hope that they can hold for a long time more to be succeed and achieved.
That is right. Well, I can see how responsible and effective the entire development team is, because they reach this far. And more than that, as the days goes by, the peoject are keep on reaching its success having more achievements along the way the PARQ journey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: