Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 03:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:46:41 PM

When I will make a purchase through your service, paying for cryptocurrency, what percentage of Cashback will I get from you? Will it be the same amount in both dollars and cryptocurrency? Or will the percentage be different?
I think it will depend on the agreement with this store. Different stores agree to different terms of cooperation, and the percentage of return depends on this.
Soon it will be cleared out by the team as they are still in the development stage. We just have to wait at least a little bit more of time because the project is big and it needs big fund I think inorder for the features to be effective.
Yes, of course, I just think how I see this situation. But of course only the team will tell us how it will actually be. I think we will soon find out.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:03:33 PM

List of stores yet. But at least there are suggestions what might be stores? It is very interesting for me to know, because so far nothing is clear with the project.
there was once said that such questions are better to ask the team, on the channel in Discord. Here they will answer for a long time.
Well, I will ask this question in the Discord chat. Of course, it’s not convenient for me to write there and it’s better to use this particular forum. It is a pity that there are few answers to questions.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:52:28 PM

List of stores yet. But at least there are suggestions what might be stores? It is very interesting for me to know, because so far nothing is clear with the project.
there was once said that such questions are better to ask the team, on the channel in Discord. Here they will answer for a long time.
Well, I will ask this question in the Discord chat. Of course, it’s not convenient for me to write there and it’s better to use this particular forum. It is a pity that there are few answers to questions.
Perhaps, we just have to understand them because the Ann thread is not for the purpose of questioning the project. But rather to gather some thoughts and ideas from the people of crypto. The discord channel will be a good place to raised some questions.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:39:28 PM

Are such actions possible that you launch the platform much earlier than it is written in the Demo card, which was drawn up much earlier?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:39:33 PM

Perhaps, we just have to understand them because the Ann thread is not for the purpose of questioning the project. But rather to gather some thoughts and ideas from the people of crypto. The discord channel will be a good place to raised some questions.
Of course, this topic is designed to better understand the project. And all discussions and questions are best discussed in instant messengers or social networks. But unfortunately for many users this is not very convenient.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:49:01 PM

Are such actions possible that you launch the platform much earlier than it is written in the Demo card, which was drawn up much earlier?
I think if the team can still develop its platform before the appointed time, it will be only a big plus for it. Because in fact, many supporters are already waiting for the launch of the platform.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:59:42 PM

During what time will cashback payments be processed? For some services, it takes almost one month of work.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:06:30 PM

During what time will cashback payments be processed? For some services, it takes almost one month of work.
what services last a whole month, what are you talking about? As far as I know, you can get cashback much faster. Some returns come within 24 hours.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:12:25 PM

Interesting that they are gonna make some opportunities and will find so many efforts and updates to the platform
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:20:54 PM

No one here doubts the project, just today there are few answers from the administrators of this topic to all the questions asked by users. And the project itself will be very popular and in demand.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:24:42 PM

When I will make a purchase through your service, paying for cryptocurrency, what percentage of Cashback will I get from you? Will it be the same amount in both dollars and cryptocurrency? Or will the percentage be different?
I don't even think that there will be such cashback available for now since they are just make a masternode platform to get more profits.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:41:52 PM

If the cashback is transferred within a few days, I think that the platform will be popular. It is the time of cashback payment that is the main part of the project success.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:43:39 PM

Well, such an interesting for me if there are so many peoples are very happy to support the project without doing such an obligation.
KingDome

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:02:24 PM

If the cashback is transferred within a few days, I think that the platform will be popular. It is the time of cashback payment that is the main part of the project success.
Cashback platform is kinda popular these days because most of the people loves shopping and that was somewhat interesting for us to implement cashback.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:20:36 PM

I don't even think that there will be such cashback available for now since they are just make a masternode platform to get more profits.
what do you mean? You want to say that the platform will not work as a cashback, but at the expense of which then they will make a profit?
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:03:55 AM

Very well said. The cashback platform will start its real journey for its success. More than that, the PARQ will gain more people which will really help boosting its community for public good impression.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:13:46 AM

Cashback platform is kinda popular these days because most of the people loves shopping and that was somewhat interesting for us to implement cashback.
Trully. The cashback is very in trend in our current way of living. Cashback is very efficient in term of online shopping, and more the PARQ integrates the use of crypto currencies. A more interesting and exciting ways to go here for the PARQ platform.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:51:42 AM

Well, such an interesting for me if there are so many peoples are very happy to support the project without doing such an obligation.
Supporting the project is voluntarily because it is not serve as an obligation. I am glad to have found the PARQ cashback platform and keeps on supporting it, giving my trust to it as it never fails me and excites me in any ways.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:03:32 AM

That is true. The cashback platform is very popular these days so the competition as well are in tight situation. And it is a good thing for the PARQ cashback platform because it have been in advantage that the project developers integrates the presence of the blockchain within the core of the project platform.
Levyathan

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:33:32 AM

Supporting the project is voluntarily because it is not serve as an obligation. I am glad to have found the PARQ cashback platform and keeps on supporting it, giving my trust to it as it never fails me and excites me in any ways.
I dont think you are really trust this project because of every investment in here was so risky but i think its okay due to the people around is likely trust the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: