Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
Phileste

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:54:13 AM

In general, it would be very good to make your telegram channel where people will be able to follow the latest project news, except on the forum.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:08:16 AM

In general, it would be very good to make your telegram channel where people will be able to follow the latest project news, except on the forum.
I agree that the more social networks and instant messengers make the project, the more convenient it will be to keep track of everything.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:34:04 PM

I agree that the more social networks and instant messengers make the project, the more convenient it will be to keep track of everything.
You are right, Telegram is now very popular among users. But the project group is now only in Discord, in my opinion it is not very convenient for using and informing supporters about the project news.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:37:16 PM

The main thing is that all the information was provided here, here the new branch or the old one no longer matters, the development of the project is important.
I fully agree with you, it is very important that the project does not stand still, but constantly develops.

For sure the team behind this platfrom will continue to work and developed this until it will be implemented here in crypto space. We just have to give them enough time so that they can be able to make this a good platform for crypto payments services.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:39:13 PM

The PoS structure is very balanced for me but I don't like the reward ratio. 15% for PoS users while 85% for masternode. I'd rather investing with other ones who want to set up a masternode.
The offer and the truth looks tempting. Pretty good profit can be obtained from the masternodes. The main thing that the market grew up.
Well, the market is now starting to rise slightly. I hope this trend will continue. In any case, a similar proposal from the project team has interested many, I see some positive feedback.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:54:56 PM

i wondered how the cashback platform will operate exactly on project that using blockchain tech, do you plan to release your debit card?
As far as i know, based on their website, yes they will have a card to release but i think it takes a long time before releasing.
To release it, you need to properly develop a cash back service so that the funds correctly come back as a percentage of the amount
Well, I think you should not worry about it, because professionals are working on the project. The question is how large the return percentage will be so that it attracts users to use this card.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:10:17 PM

As long as the team are always active in this thread, I think it's enough because we can still be always updated about the happenings of the project. And if you noticed, the OP is hard working in communicating with the members and give more ideas about PARQ.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:16:59 PM

Not everyone is comfortable Telegram. I do not use it at all. It is convenient for me to work on the forum !!!

fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:21:41 PM

As long as the team are always active in this thread, I think it's enough because we can still be always updated about the happenings of the project. And if you noticed, the OP is hard working in communicating with the members and give more ideas about PARQ.
Well, this is still a project at the initial stages, and now there is not a large flow of participants at all. But in the future, it will be better if the team makes its own Telegram chat.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:13:23 PM

It is true. It would be nice if you could follow the project not only on the forum, but also in the Telegram or in the Discord. That would be very convenient.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:21:32 PM

Not everyone is comfortable Telegram. I do not use it at all. It is convenient for me to work on the forum !!!
this project should have good feedback from its users, there should be a telegram channel, Twitter and Facebook pages and a mandatory visit and full answers on this forum
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:00:58 PM

and where can I find more information about all the team members,see their Twitter or Facebook accounts?
do you have a project account in social networks???
Check out this information on the official project website. If you don’t find her there, write boldly in support, they should show it.
I checked the project website and Whitepaper several times and didn't see any information about the developers and social networks, moreover, this information should be presented in the first post in this forum feed
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:18:41 PM

"Partnership with leading companies" - Whitepaper. - The team has already decided which companies will cooperate?"Partnership with leading companies". - the team has already decided which companies will cooperate?
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:19:55 PM

i wondered how the cashback platform will operate exactly on project that using blockchain tech, do you plan to release your debit card?
Surely the mechanism is already fully thought out, you should not worry about it.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:09:49 PM

and where can I find more information about all the team members,see their Twitter or Facebook accounts?
do you have a project account in social networks???
Check out this information on the official project website. If you don’t find her there, write boldly in support, they should show it.
I checked the project website and Whitepaper several times and didn't see any information about the developers and social networks, moreover, this information should be presented in the first post in this forum feed

That should be shared so that people can at least get information about it. I think this should be shared in order for them to have some trust and people would have no doubt.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:13:28 PM

It is true. It would be nice if you could follow the project not only on the forum, but also in the Telegram or in the Discord. That would be very convenient.

Probably the team still on their on-going development as they are probably making some progress. Maybe soon, they can create their telegram because we know how important the communication between the client and the dev.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:31:25 PM

Didn't the team create a chat in a telegram? I thought it was there, but after such a question I began to look for it and did not find the link. Most likely it really is not.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:49:24 PM

I agree with you, to each his own. For someone, telegram chat is convenient, and for someone, only the forum is convenient, and telegram chat is not needed. But still there must be branches here and there.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:23:27 AM

Well, you are right there buddy. Every people have its own prefered use of method to communicate with the team. So I suggest that the should have both the telegram group for those who is much more convenient using telegram and have an admin here in the thread for those people prefer just the thread.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:42:47 AM

Probably the team still on their on-going development as they are probably making some progress. Maybe soon, they can create their telegram because we know how important the communication between the client and the dev.
That is right. As I can see and notice to the team, they are keep on making progressive action resulting to the boosting of the entire project. Hopefully the team will keep up on its continuous developments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: