Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:39:19 AM

I hope they gonna list  the coin once they have already reviewed the project. And i wish they could make some big returns.
Hopefully, the bearish trend will end soon and the market will change the trend. Now the active development phase of many projects, including this one.
Let's all hope for the good progress too of the crypto market. Of course everything went good for the entire project too. Now, I am looking forward for more updates and announcements ahead regarding this cashback platform. Keep it up and good luck team PARQ.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Algrinys

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:57:51 AM

It is very important to reveal the essence of the project and the ways of implementation of the project idea to make everything clear.

For this we have gathered here on the forum. This is a great opportunity to communicate with each other and ask questions to the representative of the PARQ project team.
You are right, I have a number of questions on the technical part of the project, I hope to find answers here.
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:09:00 AM

It is very important to reveal the essence of the project and the ways of implementation of the project idea to make everything clear.

For this we have gathered here on the forum. This is a great opportunity to communicate with each other and ask questions to the representative of the PARQ project team.
You are right, I have a number of questions on the technical part of the project, I hope to find answers here.

ask your questions.
I think there are people here who have already well understood the idea of the project.
jooj2

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:25:55 AM

i wondered how the cashback platform will operate exactly on project that using blockchain tech, do you plan to release your debit card?
As far as i know, based on their website, yes they will have a card to release but i think it takes a long time before releasing.

As we all know that the major card companies Visa, Mastercard and American Express are prohibited Crypto related cards.
I wonder how the PARQ team will solve this issue?
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:40:27 AM

Hi All!

We are pleased to announce the approval or our listing to the CryptoBridge exchange!
YEAYYY!! Finally, they are announcing the approval. I hope with the new exchange they can make more amazing efforts for the people.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:45:39 AM

i wondered how the cashback platform will operate exactly on project that using blockchain tech, do you plan to release your debit card?
As far as i know, based on their website, yes they will have a card to release but i think it takes a long time before releasing.

As we all know that the major card companies Visa, Mastercard and American Express are prohibited Crypto related cards.
I wonder how the PARQ team will solve this issue?
you are mistaken, there are already some services that have managed to create cryptocurrency cards Visa and Mastercard.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:52:47 AM

All in good time. In a nutshell, payments will be done in fiat through valid payment provider.
If we gonna touch fiat, then there must be KYC for transaction which can be done in fiat. So, do you plan to require KYC to deposit or withdrawing fiat?
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:07:24 AM

In general, it would be very good to make your telegram channel where people will be able to follow the latest project news, except on the forum.
There will be an administrator or developer who are intended to answer all these questions arrive from the users regarding the latest news.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:13:42 AM

In general, it would be very good to make your telegram channel where people will be able to follow the latest project news, except on the forum.
It is true. It would be nice if you could follow the project not only on the forum, but also in the Telegram or in the Discord. That would be very convenient.

Probably the team still on their on-going development as they are probably making some progress. Maybe soon, they can create their telegram because we know how important the communication between the client and the dev.
Well, of course, you only see how many active users are here, if it were not for the support of the team and their answers, then there would not be so many users here.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:15:58 AM

It is true. It would be nice if you could follow the project not only on the forum, but also in the Telegram or in the Discord. That would be very convenient.

Probably the team still on their on-going development as they are probably making some progress. Maybe soon, they can create their telegram because we know how important the communication between the client and the dev.
Well, of course, you only see how many active users are here, if it were not for the support of the team and their answers, then there would not be so many users here.
If a team even communicates minimally with its users, this is already a good sign that they are not indifferent to the society of users.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:19:55 AM

I wonder whats wrong with the old thread. But i think its better when the developer create a new thread because it make the spams less.
Obviously, the developers for some reason decided to create a new thread. The main thing that the community was informed about the changes and everyone knew where to communicate to them.
Yeah, that might be true for the reason on why they are making a new thread. As for me, they can make some big changes if they make a new thread.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:26:48 AM

and where can I find more information about all the team members,see their Twitter or Facebook accounts?
do you have a project account in social networks???
Check out this information on the official project website. If you don’t find her there, write boldly in support, they should show it.
I checked the project website and Whitepaper several times and didn't see any information about the developers and social networks, moreover, this information should be presented in the first post in this forum feed
You probably did not understand what I meant. I wrote if you still did not find it, then write in support, let the administrators add information about the project and the team. She is necessary.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:32:57 AM

You probably did not understand what I meant. I wrote if you still did not find it, then write in support, let the administrators add information about the project and the team. She is necessary.
Lol, what are you find actually? There is nothing to add from the developer just see the first post of the thread so you can see so many informations stored by developer.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:38:29 AM

Cash back service ... what's not clear here. The only difference from the classic services that a sufficient amount today is that the PARQ project introduces blockchains that will make the relationship between partners and participants of this system more transparent and reliable.
Blockchain is needed everywhere, and the cashback system is very relevant today, it's nice for people when they come to the purse after the purchase of a percentage of the amount
pricasde

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:54:18 AM

Cash back service ... what's not clear here. The only difference from the classic services that a sufficient amount today is that the PARQ project introduces blockchains that will make the relationship between partners and participants of this system more transparent and reliable.
Blockchain is needed everywhere, and the cashback system is very relevant today, it's nice for people when they come to the purse after the purchase of a percentage of the amount
Many people do not use cashback services.
but the blockchain can help improve the system for those people who use it,
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:55:48 AM

I think messengers will give much more benefit in terms of communication between users, because there you can always ask any question and get a quick answer, on the forum it takes longer
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:04:54 AM

Well said, this is exactly how the brief description of the project should be from the words of the user. I hope that the description will be clear to most and will not ask anymore.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:18:44 AM

Many people do not use cashback services.
but the blockchain can help improve the system for those people who use it,
True, but there were no such conditions in the field of cryptocurrency. Now this service has appeared and I think that many will want to take advantage of it.
mihaylov86

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:20:33 AM

How many masternodes were sold presale before CryptoBridge? Did 30 people really buy masternode from presale?
Tamandrac

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:28:23 AM

Well said, this is exactly how the brief description of the project should be from the words of the user. I hope that the description will be clear to most and will not ask anymore.
Individual questions may arise, as any investor can personally ask their team, because sometimes you can offer favorable conditions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: