Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:57:28 AM

The PARQ cashback platform have a Twitter Campaign now and I was hoping as well as looking forward to the team PARQ that they will have launched other campaigns soons. That would bring a much more prosperity to the community of the entire project.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:47:46 AM

The PARQ cashback platform have a Twitter Campaign now and I was hoping as well as looking forward to the team PARQ that they will have launched other campaigns soons. That would bring a much more prosperity to the community of the entire project.
Yeah, twitter campaign might be great way to make more audiences and a lot of communities whenever they have managed the bounty.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:02:00 AM

Yeah, twitter campaign might be great way to make more audiences and a lot of communities whenever they have managed the bounty.
You need to use any methods to promote the project. The project is moving in the right direction.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:56:11 AM

You need to use any methods to promote the project. The project is moving in the right direction.

The more sources of information in advertising, the better for the project, but the most important thing is that advertising should be targeted, and not just spam.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:29:40 AM

The more companies, the better the result, it’s just that you don’t get hung up on one twitter, and you’ll post where there are opportunities and connections, so it’s best
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:08:06 AM

In general, it is best to use not only Twitter, but also Facebook and a bunch of other social networks, because most of all are active users.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:09:18 AM

CashBeck services are quite popular among users of both online stores and standard offline stores. I think that this direction has a great future. Project PARQ has chosen a rather promising direction for its development.
The PARQ project as a cashback platform really have a good concepts created here in the crypto currency community. We all know that the era we are in is in an advance technologies where almost everywhere and everything around us runs with technologies. And so with the PARQ platform integrated, more services can be made conveniently with this.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:45:25 PM

Yeah, indeed. But, there is some risks when you buy coins so just be careful and you must know that pump and dump can happen every second.
It is clear that if you become involved in cryptocurrency, you will not be able to simply buy and forget about coins ... this is a very dynamic market. Here you need to be very active and spend a lot of time on cryptocurrencies.
Also, we need to consider that having in here is already a risk kind of way sinced there are chances that we won't able to be satisfied in our earnings. So we need to be prepare always no matter what happen to our investments.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:25:11 PM

Yes. And much better if they will provide signature campaign so we can be able to join and help the project in promoting it in the entire forum. This can probably attract more people to invest and make the development be successful.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:48:47 PM

Yes. And much better if they will provide signature campaign so we can be able to join and help the project in promoting it in the entire forum. This can probably attract more people to invest and make the development be successful.
Does the project have a bounty? I have not seen the links! Not always bounty can greatly help in advertising the project. Sometimes it is enough only pages in social networks.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:56:13 PM

I think that most of the people here are wanted to make such a new competition or a new combination between the users and the developer so that the project can make a great decision.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:00:07 PM

CashBeck services are quite popular among users of both online stores and standard offline stores. I think that this direction has a great future. Project PARQ has chosen a rather promising direction for its development.
Of course, this service will be popular. After all, shopping on the Internet is being done every year more and more ... and the opportunity to save money or get additional discounts interests absolutely everyone.
Most people want to receive discounts and bonuses, and if it is global, then many will take advantage of it. This is very convenient it is and will save your money.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:03:41 PM

Most people want to receive discounts and bonuses, and if it is global, then many will take advantage of it. This is very convenient it is and will save your money.
Discounts and bonuses are not a little bit the factor of why did the people join in the ICO, but most of them are predicting first before making a step
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:08:07 PM

Does the project have a bounty? I have not seen the links! Not always bounty can greatly help in advertising the project. Sometimes it is enough only pages in social networks.
The bounty campaign will help the developer to easily gain so much audiences in the social media, I hope they are not pushing the bounty users away to beyond their limit.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:22:12 PM

Also, we need to consider that having in here is already a risk kind of way sinced there are chances that we won't able to be satisfied in our earnings. So we need to be prepare always no matter what happen to our investments.
Everything always has risked so you have to face the risk whatever the risk. Hope you consider that making an investment or earning, you must do double check.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:30:16 PM

The more companies, the better the result, it’s just that you don’t get hung up on one twitter, and you’ll post where there are opportunities and connections, so it’s best
Yeah, making such partnering in the result you can make so many things which can be relevant to the twitter to make more gains.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:41:36 PM

This is a great improvement by the developer to show that they are a responsible team who keep their promises to make the client wallet.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:52:35 PM

I also think that a bounty company would be a very cool way to spread information about project PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM in the crypto community.
bounty company helps to increase popularity and attract attention, and the developers it is not so expensive out, only 1-3 percent of the total coins
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:02:01 PM

Everything always has risked so you have to face the risk whatever the risk. Hope you consider that making an investment or earning, you must do double check.
Cryptocurrency is not for the faint of heart!
There is always a risk. According to this one who does not risk, does not earn a fortune!

fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:07:27 PM

Cryptocurrency is not for the faint of heart!
There is always a risk. According to this one who does not risk, does not earn a fortune!
any investments are risky, not just cryptocurrency ..
professional investors should always keep this in mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: